11| Opioids

Chanel's Point of View

"My whole ass is out and I can actually see your nipples. They sit pretty but not enough that everyone has to see them." I yelled at Valentina. "Come on out your heels on, Travis's sister is coming to get us." She said putting her earrings on. While she wasn't looking I pulled off the lashes she put on me and wiped off the lipstick. She put me in a tight white dress with sleeves and was so low cut that if I bend down you will see my entire ass. It was nice and brought out my skeleton-like shape. A skeleton with small boobs but an ass that turns heads.

I was pretty, that much I knew but I didn't want to show the prettiness like Valentines did. She was in a mesh pink dress that dragged on the floor as she walked around the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and loved my hair that she straightened earlier as I put on my heels. "You look so pretty." She said placing a necklace around my neck. Moments later we heard honking outside the window so we knew it was time to go.

Once we got in the car, Tina kissed my face. I flashed her fake smile and she drove off, it was going to be a long drive so laid back and closer my eyes. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. A sleep that didn't last when I heard my name being called out. "Chanel, no way you're wearing that." The voice said. I opened my eyes to see my dad driving and Lucas sat up, with his head between us from the back seat. "Earth to Chanel." Lucas yells. I blinked and when I looked back at him he was gone and instead was Valentines fixing her lipstick.

I sighed and sat back, realizing why I don't sleep. I was exhausted but refused to have dreams like that. "Are you okay?" Tina asked me, as I kept my eyes on the road. "Loosen up, there will be drinks." Valentina laughed as she massaged my shoulders.

After the very long drive to Manhattan, we reached a huge house with most of the walls being windows. We got out of the car and a lot of people were outside just talking before heading in.  Tina and Valentina stayed outside as well, talking to some of the people as I walked inside. As soon as I took my first step into the home, girls and guys lined up whistling, clapping, and cheering at me.

I took a bottle of vodka out of their hands and walked out to the back yard where others were swimming naked and kissing by the side. I took a seat and drank from the bottle. I noticed as Ruby came through the back door soon after. I had invited her earlier but didn't think she'd make it. She was in black jeans and a white dress shirt. She sat on my lap and hugged me as we fell back on the chair. "You look beautiful, Chanel." She said as our laughs echoed around us with the music. "You look amazing, and so hot." She got off my lap and sat down next to me, taking the bottle out of my hand. "I see Valentina's back with Travis." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "As always."

I looked past her and inside to see her kissing him. All I had to do was wait a few months and she'll be crying. "Who's that?" I looked to where Ruby was pointing and saw a blonde that I have never seen in the school halls. "Probably a guest." I shrugged. She put the bottle down and stood up making her way over. I watched as she talked to the girl, how quickly she was able to make her smile. I got out of the chair and walked back inside. "Chanel, come roll one." I heard one of the boys call out to me. I was going to walk over to him until someone walked through the front door.