Babysitter ~ Twilight

Y/n pov:

Sooo, I really need money, AND I'm bored these days, soo I decided to apply for a babysitting job. But I don't need money that bad, there's an app that gives you money if you walk, I can just use that.

Aaanyways, I got my first request to babysit today, here's the letter:

Dear Y/n Y/l/n,

Hello, my name is Carlisle Cullen. We have a girl that we would like you to babysit. Her name is Renesmee, and she's the daughter of my son, Edward, and my daughter in law, Bella. We would love for you to keep Renesmee company, I have no doubt that you will like her right away. We live at (Cullens address). Just to let you know, we have 7 people in out family. We will introduce you if you come. We hope to see you soon :)

Sincerely, Carlisle Cullen.

I accepted the request without even thinking. Lets do this.

Wait.

Did the letter say "Carlisle Cullen" and "Edward" and "Bella" and "Renesmee" as in "Renee, and Esme"????

ARE THEY THE CULLENS FROM TWILIGHT???!?!!!!!?

Well, I better be careful. I know what type of gifts they have. I'm mostly scared of Edward getting in my head. Not that I have bad thoughts, but uhh, ya know, privacy.

I just decided to go and babysit, I have to babysit for as long as they say, cuz ye I'm bored.

I arrived at the house of the Cullens, and yes. I'm in Twilight-

I decided to just go in the house and see what happens. Here goes nothing. And I guess I'll just have to act stupid like Idk anyone there.

I went towards the door, and knocked on it, I saw Carlisle open the door, and everyone was standing behind him

"Hello, you must be y/n y/l/n?" asked Carlisle

"Yup, that's me," I said, in the most friendly way.

"Glad you could make it. Allow me to introduce my family. This is Edward and Bella. The parents of Renesmee, who is upstairs in her room. This is Jasper and Alice, they are dating, Emmett and Rosalie, who are also dating, my wife, Esme, and last but not least, Jacob," said Carlisle

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," I said

"Glad to hear that. The same thing goes for you," said Carlisle, as he let me in.

I saw Edward looking at me like I was sus, I held back a laugh.

"Renesmee, come down dear. Your babysitter is here!" said Carlisle

"Ok!" I heard Renesmee say, and she came down, looking super pretty.

"OMG, she's so cute!" I said

"Thank you," said Nessi

"Sure," I said, smiling.

"We'll leave you to it. Make yourself at home," said Carlisle

"Thank you," I said, and Carlisle nodded.