Rain ~ DF (Chapa X Reader)

CGT -ohhoney!

BTW, y/n and Chapa are already dating in this

Y/n pov:

Chapa and I were hanging out outside, we've been dating for 3 months now, and were very loyal to each other.

While we were walking, I said "Hey, wanna get some snacks?"

"Sure!" said Chapa, so we went to Hip Hop Purée.

When we got there, I noticed the new waitress, the girl had wavy black hair, and her hair was tied to a ponytail. She also had makeup on.

"Hello! How may I help you?" asked the waitress, I read her name tag and it said 'Lilly'.

"Hey, uhh, could we get some blended chocolate cake?" I asked, knowing it was both our favorite.

"Sure! That will be... You know what, pretty girls don't have to pay," said Lilly, and winked at me.

Chapa seemed jealous, so I put an arm around her.

"It's ok, babe. I'm sure she just winked in a friendly way," I said

"Uhh, I don't wink in a friendly way, what do you think I am, some random girl who doesn't find anyone cute?" asked Lilly

"Well, uhh, is it ok if you don't wink? Cuz we're really loyal to each other, and if anyone else winks to one of us, then they might regret it," I said

"Whatever. And I can't believe you're dating her, like please, she looks like a dog," said Lilly

"No she doesn't. Does she look hairy to you? Oh, wow, if you think she looks like a dog you need glasses, because your eyes aren't working good enough," I said

"Whatever, you might get distracted and forget what you said and start to like me. Now, since you were mean, there will be some laying, either a kiss or $100. Your choice," said The waiter with a smile, bruh her smile is less then 3% if Chapa's smile is 'infinite%'

"Well, I'm not paying, HOW 'BOUT THAT?!" I asked, got out drinks and left, we then went to the park.

At the park, we were enjoying our drinks, when I got an alert on my phone that it was gonna rain, a LOT.

"Oh, it's gonna rain soon. We should go inside, I already see some gray clouds," I said

"Ok, I think I know a place," said Chapa, and I followed her to that place.

While we were going, it had already started to rain, so on our way, there was a big puddle of water.

"Maybe we should turn back?" asked Chapa

"Don't worry, I got this" I said, and froze the puddle in a way it wouldn't be slippery.

"Oh, nice!" said Chapa

"Thanks!" I said, and we continued to walk.

After a while, Chapa said "There!" and we got into this arcade looking place.

"Wanna play a game in here?" I asked

"Sure! But I'm not that good at it," said Chapa

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen?" I asked

"I guess ur right," said Chapa, and we started playing this game called Street Fighter.

I saw that Chapa was doing good for a beginner, but just because I wanted her to smile, I let her win.

"Woah! I won, I didn't even know I was that good!" said Chapa

"You're good at everything, babe," I said

"Even making you blush?" asked Chapa

"Girl, you make me blush every day, I just kinda learned to control it," I said, making Chapa laugh. Then we went to another game called Dig Dug, and I also let Chapa win in that.

After a while, we got tired, and decided to go to an hotel. So I made this rolled coaster looking thing out of ice, of course in a place no one could see, and bought us to the nearest hotel.

We got to our room, then cuddled and had fun (Not the 'fun' that some of you dirty thinkers think, but it can be if u want, lmao!) for the rest of the night.