Papa helps his little one (requested)

Male caregiver (papa) helps his little with an anxiety attack, neutral little

Little POV
Today had been stressful. It was like thing after thing was happening and piling up. I felt like I just needed one more thing until it was too much. I decided to push that thought to the side and help papa straighten up the house. "Can you grab my phone for me darling?" Papa asked me while he was putting away his books and carrying dishes to the kitchen sink. I nodded and went to go answer his ringing phone. "Hello?" I asked as I picked up the phone. I'm met with yelling on the other side and I freeze. "Uhmm... s-sorry? Can he call you back?" I try to ask but the yelling on the other side continues. I'm not even technically the one it's aimed at but it's overwhelming. I can feel my breathing start to pick up and my hand shaking. Papa walks into the room a minute later "darling, did you see what they wanted?" He pauses in his tracks when he sees me then quickly snaps out of it and is taking the phone out of my hand and ending the call immediately. "Hey darling? Can I touch you?" I shake my head at first but then nod. "Okay I'll just hold your hand okay? Not a lot of touch just enough so you know I'm here... Now darling can you talk?" My breathing picks up even more and I start tearing up at his question. He squeezes my hand and I squeeze back. "Hey hey, it's okay. You don't need to talk okay. I want you to just think about 5 things you can see right now okay?" I nod and look around me. I see papa, his phone, the bookshelf, a desk, and my hand in papa's. I look at him while taking deep breathes waiting for my next instructions. "Good job darling. Now 4 things you can touch." I try to blink away my tears while I think. I can feel my clothes, papa's hand, the floor, and the wall. I look back up at papa waiting. "Good job darling take a nice deep breath. Now 2 things you can hear?" I take a deep breathe and listen. I can hear the air conditioner and my breathing. I lean my head against papa's shoulder feeling a lot calmer. "Great job darling almost done. One thing you can taste?" I look up at papa and blink slowly "ice cream papa gave me earlier" he smiles and brushes my hair from my face and kisses my nose. "Great job darling. I'm so proud of you." I whine and snuggle into him. I feel calmer but now I want to be very close to him. "Oh do I have a cuddly darling on my hands now huh?" He asks smiling at me. "Uh huhs" I say pouting a bit. "You wanna go snuggle in bed darling? I can put on your favorite cartoon n if you end up falling asleep that's okay." I nod and lean against him as he picks me up and carries me to our room. He quickly changes me into a onesie and clips a plain paci in my favorite color to my onesie in case I want it before he changes into sweatpants. After both of us are changed he turns off the lights and turns on my cartoon before sliding into bed with me and pulling me into his arms. "I love you darling" papa whispers as he kisses my head. "Luv you papa, thank you for helpin me" "Of course, anytime. Papa will always be here to help you darling. Remember that."