Hide and Seek

Non-binary cg (Bear: They/Them) + male little

Bear POV
"Lovely? Are you in here?" I ask walking into my prince's playroom even though I can hear his soft giggles coming from his tent. Really it's a fitting hiding spot since it's a castle tent, a castle to hide in for a prince. "Oh where could princey be?" I make a show of looking in the closet. "Oh good he's not hiding in the closet again!" A loud shriek and a fit of giggles is heard after I say that and I chuckle lightly to myself. "Hmmmm oh where oh where could my príncipe be?" I crouch in front of his tent. "Is he... in here?" I ask as I slowly roll up the door. I smile when I see him snuggled up with a blanket and his stuffies. "Oh there's my little prince!" He pouts at me a little, mostly for show I can tell he's trying not to smile. "Noooo Bear you found me! You're too good at this game! No fair hmph" I brush a strand of hair back from his face and coo. "Oh no baby it's just because bear could never deal with being away from their baby for too long so they have a fifth sense now to find their little prince!" He huffs but seems to take my answer as good enough because he looks around the tent for a moment and back at me before reaching out his arms doing grabby hands. "Do you want me to come cuddle in your tent puppy or do you want Bear to help you out?" "Cuddles please Bear" "okay baby cuddles it is" I quickly crawl into the tent with him sitting next to him and pulling him into me so we can cuddle and still be wrapped up in his blanket. I absentmindedly draw random patterns on his back after he snuggles into me. After a bit I notice he stuck one of his stuffie's ears into his mouth so I gently pull it away and replace it with the pacifier clipped to his onesie from this morning. He quickly latches onto it and sighs contently. "Kiddo? Do you wanna watch something on my phone while we're in here?" He nods slowly and rubs his eyes. Ah he's getting tired so he probably won't watch much. "Okay baby what about the Addams family? The black and white version?" He nods excited and mutters a "yes please bear" from behind his paci and snuggles into me with one of his stuffies in his arms. I pull out my phone and pull up the tv app he showed me that has the Addams family on it and found the channel that exclusively plays the Addams family 24/7. I prop it up between us with some pillows and lean back holding him. A nap in the tent won't hurt since when we were putting it together he specifically wanted to take naps in it so we made sure we laid down cushions on the bottom and lined the sides with pillows, blankets and stuffies. I probably wouldn't end up taking a nap, I'd probably end up scrolling on my phone while he naps but either way I get to hold my prince so I'm not complaining.

A/N: the app mentioned in the story is Plutos TV it's free you don't even need an account! And it also has kid channels.