Bear's surprise

Non-binary cg (Bear as title, he/they pronouns) x male little (he/it pronouns)

Bear's POV
When I got home I made sure to be quiet since princey had texted me earlier saying he was going to take a nap. I took off my shoes at the door and turned on the light in the living room. I expected to see some crayons out or maybe some toys but all I saw was something sitting on the coffee table. I put my stuff down and sat on the couch to see what it was. It was an envelope that said "Bear" on it in crayon with some stickers decorating it. It does make me a little anxious but I'm assuming prince did this when he was small so I doubt it's anything bad. I smile at his handwriting in crayon and open it carefully pulling out the paper inside.

Note:
Dear Bear,
I know we don't talk a lot about my small or pet space and sometimes you don't know what you're doing since you don't have experience in this kind of thing. I just wanted to thank you for being my Bear. For holding me close when I'm tiny and can't be far from people, for holding me when my emotions seem bigger than I am. For telling me it's not a burden and it's not weird for me to act like a kid or like a pet when I'm your boyfriend. I know this is new for you. I know you've never wanted to do this for someone before so I'm happy I get to be your little prince and to be your pet at times. I want you to know you do a good job, you comfort me, you reassure me, you're there for me and you never make me feel like it's bothersome for you to deal with. You always look at the pacis I show you, you help me come up with paci ideas at times even if I'm sure you probably don't understand why I care so much about a piece of plastic with gems glued to it. You give the best cuddles and besos a prince could ask for. Thank you for being my Bear.
Love,
Your prince

Honestly I teared up a bit and I immediately got up to go find my little prince.

Little POV
Honestly I woke up around the time Bear got home but I wanted to see what he'd do after he found the note. I was a little anxious because again it's not something we talk about. I was sitting in bed with my stuffie, Brownie and watching cartoons when Bear came into the room. I flushed and smiled at him. He grinned at me and climbed into bed next to me before wrapping me into his arms. I giggled and snuggles into him. "Hi bear, did you see my note?" "Yeah I did princey. Thank you for that. I needed that more than you can imagine baby" I smiled and laid in his arms watching the cartoons on the tv that I had put on before my nap. They stroked my hair and kissed my head before pulled me under the covers with them so we could lay down properly. "Let's take a nap baby, Bear's tired" I giggled. "But Bear I just took a nap" "well Bear just got back from work so you should take another nap with Bear so he has something to cuddle with" I roll my eyes and snuggle up with them so they can take a nap.

Bear POV
When I woke up my prince was in my arms with his head buried in my chest. I smiled at him and kisses his head. He seemed to be asleep. I checked the time and figured it was probably time for us to get up. It was Friday so it would be fine for us to eat dinner late and stay up after napping. I gently lifted its head out of my chest and shook it awake. "Come on príncipe it's time to wake up. Bear needs to make you dinner" it whined and rolled over with its stuffie pulling the cover over its head. I laughed and decided to go ahead and make dinner and let him rest some more. I decided to take a shower first and change into some comfortable clothes. I made dinner, just some quesadillas and queso to dip them in since I'm still tired from work. I grabbed my prince's sippy cup off the bedside table and refilled it with ice water and put it on the coffee table in the living room and put on Scooby Doo. I went to our room and pulled the covers off his head before placing kisses all over his face and getting him out of bed. "Come on my little prince, dinner is ready" "mmm okay thank you bear" he waddled out and shivered at the change in temperatures since he was only in a onesie and some socks so I grabbed some blankets and bundled him up on the couch before handing him his plate. I kissed his head and let him eat and enjoy his cartoons. Once he and I were finished eating I took out plates to the sink and refilled his sippy cup. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching cartoons and movies.