It's bedtime (FTM LITTLE)

Neutral CG  x  FtM little
CW: Dysphoria, CG washing and changing little

"Prince it's time for bed!" Your bubba yells from the other room. You freeze, you've had a bad dysphoria day; you don't want to have a bath and get changed for bed. You get up since you don't want to cause a scene. You drag your feet and slowly wobble towards the bedroom.
"B-bubba do gots ta hab bath n chang fow bed?.." you ask your caregiver when you reach the bedroom. They are standing by the wardrobe getting you a blue onesie and a blue pull-up. They look up to see you staring at your feet tearing up.
"Yes baby boy, now can you tell bubba what's wrong?" They are obviously concerned and walk over to you. You look up at them tears filling your eyes quickly.
"Why gots be giwl body wen I a boy?" Your bubba looks a bit shocked but quickly recovers.
"Little prince, your parts don't make your body a girl body. Your brain says you're a boy so your body is a boy body because it's your body. Alright baby boy?"
You nod and wipe your tears and follow your bubba into the bathroom. They smile at you reassuringly.
"Alright baby boy get undressed while I get your bath ready." They turn the water on and add tons of bubbles into the bath. Once the tub is filled they turn around to see you undressed and covering your chest with your arms. They gently pick you up and place you in the tub placing a gentle kiss to your forehead.
"It's okay sweet boy. You're so handsome. You're bubba's handsome baby boy." They smile at you and start to wash you up with lots of bubbles.
"You're such a good boy getting all nice and clean. Letting bubba get their sweet boy ready for bed. Such a sweet handsome boy." They continue to praise you while quickly and gently washing your body and then your hair. Once they are done they pick you up and get you dried off. You're still a bit self conscious but your bubba made you feel like such a little boy. You look up at your bubba and coo at them cutely.
"Aww is my sweet boy extra small?" You giggle and make grabby hands for them to pick you up. They wrap you in a towel and pick you up brushing your teeth for you.
"Such a good boy! Now your teeth are all nice n clean  just like the rest of you" they carry you to the bedroom and lay you down on the bed.
"Is it okay if I change you little prince?" They smile at you as you nod. They quickly put a pull-up on you with some baby powder before putting your onesie on. They put baby lotion on your and smile at you the entire time reminding you of how much of a handsome little boy you are. Reminding you how much they love you. You start to babble at them feeling less self conscious and feeling very small and cute. They kiss your head before cuddling you in bed.
"Good night my handsome little prince" they smile as you yawn and nuzzle your head into their chest.
"Wub chu bubba thankie fow ebeyding" You yawn again starting to drift off.
"Bubba loves you too prince, sweet dreams" Your bubba silently promises to always remind you of how much of a boy you are. Because you are a boy it doesn't matter what parts you have or how you body looks or how you dress or how you sound; you are a boy and you are valid.

A/N: this is definitely more of a comfort story for me. Remember you're valid and loved no matter what. :)