You're a little too...?

F/N - Friend Name
C/N - Chosen Name (Your name)
Neutral friend x Male Reader

F/N POV
I couldn't stop thinking about C/N. He showed so many signs of being a regressor. I was going over to his house today maybe I'll be able to talk to him about it. I wonder if he has any little gear that would help me confirm that he's a little. Well I guess I should pack my stuff to go over to his house. I'll pack some little gear just in case, maybe we could regress together.
~Time skip to when F/N is at C/N's house~
Your POV
F/N was acting a bit weird like they were waiting for something, maybe anxious about something even?
"Hey F/N why do you have the look on your face?" "Oh it's nothing C/N just uhm I need to talk to you about something" oh, huh I wonder what it could be. I stay silent and wait for them to continue.
"Are you a little C/N?" I sat stunned how did they know that? How did they find out my secret??
"What are you talking about?" I try to act confused but my face gives it away. They know I'm a little.
"I'm a little too C/N that's why I was asking. I've noticed some of your habits are things I tend to do when I'm trying not to slip" I sigh in relief, they understood and didn't think it was weird.
"Well yes I am a little..." You say still a bit hesitantly.
"Do you have any little gear C/N? Do you have a caregiver?" I shake my head slightly.
"I have a few items but no I don't have a caregiver. What about you, F/N?"
"I have some gear but no I don't have a caregiver either... we should have a little play date sometime! It would be so much fun!" I laugh a little at their excitement.
"Sure F/N we can do that"

A/N: ahh I haven't written in so long and I started this one but never finished it so I'm just going to go ahead and post it !