trouble sleeping? | larissa weems

Start from the beginning

immediately freezing in your tracks as you noticed that it was not a wall you bumped into you came up with the clever idea of 'stay incredibly still so the enemy cannot see you'. this wouldn't fool your headteacher.

"miss y/ln". you gulped, you knew who that voice belonged to, you just couldn't turn around to face to consequences. letting out a very quiet "no" you began to inch forward away from the towering woman. this only led her to grab hold of your shoulder. she did not however make you turn around. dropping her hand she spoke once more. "y/n, turn around and look at me".

finally realising that you weren't going to win this one you spun slowly in her direction but directed your eyes at your mud covered shoes instead. putting her fingers under your chin she gently lifted your head until your eyes met her gaze. you had never truly taken time to notice how much taller the principle was than you. she pulled the headphones out of your ears and let them dangle down on you hoodie.

"miss y/ln what are you doing out of your dormitory at this time of night?". accepting your fate you were truthful with the older woman. principle weems was aware of your habit to escape into the woods late at night and had plans to speak to you about the consequences of such actions,  but it seemed as if you had brought such plans forward to right then and there.

"follow me miss y/ln" the constant use of your last name gave you a funny feeling in your stomach. no one ever used your last name, you were always just y/n. you felt the sudden need to correct your principle on her mistake. "no one calls me that". confused larissa decided to go with the flow and see what you meant. "calls you what darling?". the use of the pet name gave you butterflies, you never felt like this before but you wanted her to do it again. "no one uses my last name. it's weird". "why would you say it's weird my love? you have a beautiful name". there it was again, those damn butterflies. she continued to walk and you followed. placing her hand on your back to subtlety remind you that you had nowhere to run.

stopping outside her office and unlocked the door. you looked up at her confused, "my dorm's that way". she simply looked at you giving no response and made her way into the office. deciding you were supposed to follow you make your into her office. you had never seen the inside of it before so you were looking around in shock, your jaw practically on the floor in amazement.

"close your mouth darling, we wouldn't want you catching flies". she was moving items about on her desk when she told you to sit down. "stay here, i'll be back in a second". coming back into the room she found you investigating all the items on her desk. she decided to simply watch from the doorway, there was something about you she found absolutely fascinating, she felt the need to take care of you, just like a mother would her child. watching her sit down you noticed she had gone to change from her usual work attire into something much more comfortable. a simple cardigan, plain t-shirt and some loose flowing trousers.

"tell me darling, why on earth were you out in the woods instead of tucked up in bed?  you look absolutely exhausted" larissa said with a genuine look of concern on her face. "rude" you mumbled, "i couldn't sleep. needed to burn some energy off" for some reason you couldn't lie to the older woman, it was a skill you spent your entire life mastering and had become excellent at and yet here you were, looking at your principle directly into her crystal blue eyes and you simply couldn't lie. what had she done to you?

"do you often have trouble sleeping my love?". all these pet names were making your knees go weak. you replied with a simple nod. larissa got up and sat on her desk right infront of you. "next time you are troubled with a sleepless night you can come and find me. even if i am asleep". you went to argue but it's almost as if she knew exactly what you were doing to say. "ah, no arguments. i want to make sure you're safe okay darling. i would rather you disturb my slumber than go wondering about in the woods by yourself". you looked up to be met with the kindest most genuine eyes ever.

"thank you principle weems" you smiled softly at her. "no worries angel, and call me larissa". you nodded once more before letting out a yawn. "come on darling. i thinks it's past your bedtime". you only wined, tears forming in your eyes. you didn't want to go to bed, you wanted to stay here, with her. "ah it's okay. why don't we just sit for a minute huh?". nodding your head once more you reached out you hand for hers. she didn't take it but instead paused for a minute. "can i pick you up darling?". a small smile escaped your lips as you reached up and made grabby hands at the older woman.

she chuckled and shook her head. not that she'd ever admit to anyone but she found you adorable. she picked you up, a little surprised by how light you were even if you were a foot smaller than her, but that's a discussion for a later date she thought. you tucked your head into the nape of her neck enjoying the warmth and dry after getting rained on on your adventure back. she stroked the top of your head as she sat you both down on her sofa, right in front of the nice warm fire. this was a moment you knew you'd appreciate for the rest of your life.

noticing your damp hoodie larissa sat you up slightly just to earn a whine from you. how dare she take my warmth. "lets get you changed out of this little one". putting you down on the sofa she got up and disappeared into what you assumed was her bedroom. you turned and stared at the door waiting impatiently for her some back. returning shortly she was quick to notice the pout on your face as well as your furrowed brows. she offered you some clean clothes and told you where the bathroom was. your only reply was so simply push the clothes back at her and whine.

you didn't want to change, this was your favourite hoodie after all. the truth was you didn't want to do it yourself, you wanted larissa to help you. being tired you were naturally grumpy and that came with a reluctance to do anything that someone else could do for you. larissa quickly caught on, "you want my help little one?". nodding again she picked you up by the armpits and sat you on her waist. walking swiftly to her bedroom but not before grabbing the clothes she brought for you.

she sat you down on her bed and knelt before you as she untied your worn out shoe laces. making a mental note of the state of your vans and reminding herself to pick up some new ones for you next time she went into the local town. she stood up and instructed you to lift your arms up. not before asking for consent of course. doing as you were told she rewarded you with praise "good job darling" you blushed as she continued to peel off the damp clothing. she gently pulled one of her t-shirts over your head and watched as it engulfed most of your body. she chuckled as you gave her a goofy smile.

once she had helped you pull up the shorts she gave you a quick kiss on the top of your head leaving you blushing once more. "i gotta pee" you announced. laughing to herself she pointed to the bathroom. "you need any help my love?". shaking your head you replied "mhn i'm okay. thank you though". "no worries darling, thank you for remembering your manners".

you quickly finished up in the bathroom and walked back out to find larrisa sat in her bed in what you assumed to be her pyjamas, reading. she glanced up at you and smiled. "come here little one" she patted the space next to her. you hurried over and tried to climb up onto her ginormous bed. she simply chuckled and lent over to pick you up, placing you down so your head rested on her chest. she picked up her book and continued on. you just looked up at her wondering why she was being so kind to you.

a tug at her sleeve broke her attention, looking down at you she closed the book and placed it on her bedside table. she lowered herself down and rested her head against the pillow. she pulled you back into her embrace so that your head was tucked comfortably on her breasts (boobies!!!!). you sighed contently. if only every night was like this. she reached over and turned her lamp off, the room enveloped by the darkness, she allowed your legs to entangle with hers once more. gave you one last kiss on the head, "sleep well darling" she whispered before falling to sleep herself.

———❁———

damn. 2354 words.

i will forever love larissa weems. she radiates mommy energy. her and morticia are the reason i've watched the show 8 times now.