No more Childishness

Plot- Ever since mineta gotten adopted by Erasermic family he's been acting really childish and it was really pissing them off so they mineta something that made him something different and family will regret it-this was for Shinsou, Aziawa and Mic not Eri she's to sweet-

Author Pov
    Mineta right now is standing Infront of his family, well adopted family but family. Mineta has been acting like a five year old since he came to their house and it was pissing them off, well except for Eri as she enjoys it. Everyone else hated it as it was very annoying to see a sixteen year old act like a river year old.
    But really, mineta had a condition since he wasn't raised in stable home his mind hasn't fully developed yet so sometimes he would act like a child since his parents never really helped him with development when he was five so yeah. Mineta has went to doctor about it and he said that trying to keep his inner child away could do major damage to his brain.
     So that's why we're here, "mineta your childishness has to stop, you're sixteen for all might sake." Aziawa said, "yeah just stop it's pretty annoying, no more childishness you hear me." Shinsou said to him, "or we'll send you to an orphanage, Eri is enough we don't need you acting like a child." Mic said trying to not to sound mean or disrespectful but the deed was done.
    Mineta blinked a but before nodding his head, "yeah sorry dad, father and papa." He said, "it's okay just no more okay?" Aziawa asked, "yep." Mineta said and went to his room. Eri followed him and hugged him,"it's okay brother, I love you just the way you are okay." She said and he nodded as she left and then mineta took out some pills from his draw.
     Mineta knew this day was gonna come as his parents would make him take the pills so he took a few bottles and hid it. Mineta open and took six pills, 'no no no no please no mineta!!' his inner child screamed as his voice was cover with darkness. "MINETA TIME FOR SCHOOL!!" Mic yelled, "COMING PAPA!!" He yelled back before taking the bottle and putting it in his bag.
    He got downstairs and family smiled to see mineta was not acting annoying but Eri wasn't smiling at all. She didn't like how mineta changed so quickly she loved her brother regardless and she also used to feel happy not being the only childish one in the house as mineta would play with her. She wasn't enjoy this and neither was Mineta's inner child.
     They went to school and everything was normal, everytime mineta would feel his inner child would come out he would excuse himself and take eight pills just for good measure.

Mineta Pov
     It been about four days since that incident with my family and the pills seem to be working but I feel weak and dizzy after taking the pills but it works. I don't know if my inner child can handle this anymore. If you're wondering my inner child was something I developed when I turned 10, as I have never matured pass 5 my inner child stayed with me.
    He would bring the child like personality out of me and it was relaxing to act like child it helps me a lot. But I need to stop acting acting childish because then I would have to go back to the stupid orphanage. Right I now I'm in my room as Eri walked in, "brother can you go back to the way you were just for me please?" She asked with her puppy eyes as I sighed.
     "I'm sorry, but I can't or else dad and papa will send back to the orphanage."I said and she just nodded and left the room. I quickly took out my last bottle of pills and see there was 24 in it. I took eight and put it away before going downstairs to eat as everyone seemed quite happy with they way I was well except for Eri.

Author Pov
    Well now it's been about two weeks now and everyone was in class and with Eri. Mr.Aziawa teaching as mineta had just came back from the bathroom and took the last eight of his pills but he felt week. He went to sit down and focused until he put his head down and he went unconscious. As everyone was listening Eri looked to her brother Shinsou and then to mineta, "dad, brother is sleeping." She said and Mr.Aziawa looked at mineta angrily, "can someone wake mineta up."
    Mina went to wake him up but he wasn't waking up, "sir he isn't waking up." She said and Mr.Aziawastarted walking over there. Mina had a funny feeling so she decided to check Mineta's breathing and her eyes widen, mineta breathing was shortening, Mr.Aziawa and the class looked at mina as if she was crazy as she checked Mineta's worst for pulse, she felt a pulse but it was weakening and fast, "Sensei, call the ambulance immediately mineta isn't breathing." She said panicking.
    Everyone eyes widen as Shinsou took out his phone and called the ambulance, Eri went up to her unconscious brother as tears rolled down her eyes, "shhhh it's okay Eri." Mr.Aziawa tried to calm Eri down but she was mad, "NO IT'S NOT OKAY, IF YOU WOULD'VE JUST LEFT MINETA THE WAY HE WAS THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THOSE PILLS AND HE WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS!!!" Eri yelled furiously and sat beside her unconscious brother as everyone was shocked.
     Eri was in tears, the ambulance arrived and took mineta and the family went with them. "Eri what pills did you see mineta take." Mic asked and she just took out the bottle from her little bag and gave them it and their eyes widen. "I saw him take it and then he said, sorry little me but if I don't hide you, I will go back to the orphanage before shoving eight down his throat. The family eyes widen as they arrived at the ambulance and mineta was rushed to the same room he was in when he first found out about his condition.
     The family waited impatiently outside, "WE HAVE A CODE BLUE, I REPEAT WE HAVE A CODE BLUE I NEED A FLUSHER IMMEDIATELY." The doctor yelled from inside as nurses came in which frightened the poor family. About three hours the doctor came out with smile, "Is my son okay!!?" Aziawa asked impatiently as the doctor calmed the down, "well he's okay he should wake up, but I would like to inform you need to take care of Minrou his mind isn't fully developed yet." The doctor spoke.
     "As well as taking the pills damaged his whole mind set so I would advise letting him be with his child like manner as it would help, they more he shut his inner child the more he got weak and those pills made it worst so please just try and be more gentle." The doctor finished, "thank you and we will." Mic answered as Aziawa stood their frozen. They walked into Mineta's room and saw laying unconscious, "hey little brother, I don't know if you can here me but I'm really sorry." Shinsou said.
    "Please wake up, I promise I-I will play all the games you want and you can even call me oni-chan just wake up please." Shinsou pleaded, oni-chan was the name mineta gave him. "Hey little listener, it's me papa come on wake up and you can help me cook and I will even bake the cakes you want." Mic said, "hey , it's me dad I'm sorry for what we said and I promise when you wake up you will not go to the orphanage and you can even call me daddy again and I'll even play princess and dragons." Aziawa said.
     Eri sat down next to her brother as tears ran her face and touched mineta face as his eyes fluttered open and he sat up, "papa, oni-chan, daddy, sissy?" Mineta said, they knew his inner child was out as, mineta shaked his head stop himself, "hey it's okay, you're fine daddy's got you okay." Aziawa said hugging mineta and mineta eyes filled with tears, "daddy, is not gonna give me away." Mineta said and everyone shaked their heads and mineta smile.
    After a while mineta was released and they went home and let's just say there's a lot of childishness in the Aziawa house hole as it should be as no one is special.

The End
Hey guys hoped you guys like this oneshots just as much as the rest if the oneshots and I hope you guys like, comment,vote and follow me for more mineta Oneshots and if you guys have any request please write them down in the comment and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋