Unexpected Attraction

Plot- mineta has a big crush on kaminari but he keeps it hidden since kaminari is his only friend. He keeps it hidden for so long that he didn't even want to ruined their best friend relationship but after the summer was over mineta comes back and he's well cute and kaminari started feeling a bit different about his best friend will kaminari say or will their feelings stay hidden.

Requested By: Dead-within

Author Pov
    Mineta sits in his home and has finished backing for his second year in UA and he's changed a lot. Mineta quirk has changed from instead of the balls being in his hair he can just make them appear and it creates explosion once he activates it. He's now, 5'2 and his hair his long to his back and he looks a lot cuter.
    He's wearing a purple vest with a black crop top with fishnets sleeves and long black rip up jeans and black and yellow Nike. He gets up and us ready to leave and takes a deep breath. "I'm gonna see kaminari, I hope he remembers me with all this change." He said, if you couldn't tell he has a huge crush on kaminari since he started hanging with him but never told him.
    Since kaminari always saw him as a friend he never said anything, so he wouldn't ruin their friendship. He sighs and left his parents and said bye to them. His parents had started to support when he became gay on his seventeenth birthday after his sister brought in her girlfriend. Now, he's on his way to school, when he arrives at the UA gates he sees some of his classmates. He walks up to Mina and waves at her and she almost looks shocked.
    Mineta tilted his head a bit I confusion, "Mineta is that you?" She asked and the girls looked extremely shocked. The Mineta Minrou ,the pervert is looking well good and he's nice. Mineta nodded and mina face changed completely from shocked to Awww as she grabbed his face. "Omg! You look so freaking adorable." She said as the girls nodded and he smiled.
     He looked at them, "well I have changed a lot and I'm gay." He said and the girls looked excited. They can finally have gay friend that will help them do their makeup and have sleep over and other girly stuff the like."that's great, we can have so many sleepovers and we do nail and hair. Omg! Your hair it's so long and purple what happened?" She said as she almost sounded worried and the other girls looked at him.
    By this everyone knew mineta was gay and different and deku was ready to write down whatever happen to his quirk in his book. "Well, my quirk changed, I can now summon the balls and they can explode once I activate them." He said and deku quickly wrote it down. "Wow that's cool*ribbit*" tsuyu said and he nodded. "Well, since you're here, his about we all have a sleepover to get the new school year started." Uraraka said and everyone agreed. "This is gonna be so much fun." Kaminari said.
     Mineta thought his ears was deceiving him but when he turned around it was not kaminari stood right there. He was, 6'2 and his hair had grown a couple inches long and he wore yellow T-shirt a black jeans and yellow Jordans. "Hey kaminari." Mineta said trying not to sound to excited. I mean who would your crush is here looking handsome as fuck. Kaminari looked to mineta and he could swear his heart skipped a beat.
    Kaminari just stared at mineta in awe, "hey mineta." He said blushing slightly as mina gave him a smug look. She knew what was up and she was loving it and so did the girls once they found out that kaminari was blushing at mineta. Now, all they had to do was figure out if mineta like kaminari back but Uraraka already the answer to that question she just had to be sure.
     That's how the started off, once everyone was in their dorms the had the week off to get settled in so they planned to have the sleepover two nights before school. Once everyone agreed everyone Wondered around and mineta was packing out his things in his dorms.

Mineta Pov
    I was almost finished packing out my stuff into their respective place when I felt like I was watched. I turned to see kaminari leaning on my door and I smiled, "do you need something?" I asked, "yeah, you." He said and my face turned red and he laughed ,"I'm kidding, the class is waiting for you we're going watch a movie tonight." He said and I nodded, "okay I'll be there in minute let me change." I said and he left and I changed.
    I walked out wearing a Pikachu hoodie and some purple shorts and some fuzzy sucks. When reached the living room everyone looked at me, "what, I was cold." I said and they smiled and bakugou grunted and I went to sit down but, I was tugged and I ended up kaminari's lap and girls gave me a smug look. "Sorry. Kami." I said getting and was pulled back down.
    I looked at kaminari but he didn't say anything so I just stayed, I wasn't gonna miss this opportunity. The girls giggled and played the movie and for some fucking reason it was a horror. I didn't even what I was doing, all I know is that I was cuddling up to Denki and he had his around his waist and I was safe. I don't know when but I fell asleep a few minutes before the movie ended and when I woke up every was still asleep. I guess we're sleeping outside, I got off of kaminari and went to the kitchen.
    I grabbed some chips and something to drink when I saw a shadow behind me. "Mineta, why are up?" Kaminari said and he sounded sleepy and I turned around. "Sorry, I was hungry, I didn't think I woke anyone." I said and he just nodded and came closer to me and wrap his hands around me. "K-kami, l-let g-go." I said blushing and he just groaned and we walked back to the living room and in the same position as I ate and he slept.

Kaminari Pov
    I woke the next day, to phones snapping and I open my eyes to see the girls taking pictures of me and mineta. Not gonna lie he looked cute curled up on me. But, I can't like him he's my friend and it would ruin our friendship but maybe I could make him like him. I know it's weird but I think this feeling is good and I haven't felt so since jirou rejected me and saying she was lesbian.
    Don't worry, I have no problem I'm just glad she let me take easy and I got over it but now I'm having feelings for my friend. If he does like me then, I'll confess but until then it stays safe. My thoughts were cut off when I felt moving on my chest and I see mineta was waking up. He open his eyes and yawned and got up,"morning kami." He said, "morning." I said back.
   We decided to go out to the mall, so the bakusquad including me and the dekusquad and mineta went to the mall. When we arrived we just went separate ways and we would meet up and food court to eat. I was looking at some Pikachu shirt's when I saw mineta looking at some jewelry. I decided to scare so, I creeped up behind him and hugged and he almost screamed untill he noticed it was me and I laughed.
    He frowned, "that was not funny." He said pushing a bit with a slight smile. "Then why are you smiling, anyways whatcha looking at?" I asked and pointed at purple necklace, "that one, isn't pretty?" He asked and I nodded and took it and went and bought it and put it on, "now it's perfect." I said and he looked shocked, "kaminari, do you know how expensive that was." He said and I shook my head.
    "A few dollars ,is nothing once it's for you." I said winking at him and he grinned and we walked back to the food court.

Author Pov
     Now the girls knew it was final these boys liked each other but no one wanted to confess. So they agreed that 'operation kamineta ' is a go. So when they started to go school, the girls tried to convince mineta to tell mineta to kaminari he liked him but he just wouldn't do it.
    They tried for 2 months but mineta wouldn't crack so they tried kaminari but Mina already knew how to get kaminari. So they decided to convince kaminari instead and first two weeks it looks like he wasn't gonna crack. Until, one day he saw mineta hanging out of the boys from a different class and he doesn't know why but his blood was boiling.
     He didn't like how the boys hands were on mineta at all and mineta didn't seem to mind it at all. Which pissed kaminari off more and with two more weeks of convincing kaminari finally Decided he would confess and the girls helped.

Mineta Pov
    It was Saturday when my dorm was burst open by hagekure, Uraraka and Mina. "C'mon, mineta we don't have time you need get ready" Uraraka said and I was confused. "Ready for what?" I asked but no on answered and just walked into my dorm as hagekure explained, It's gonna be special day for me.
    I just went along with it, once they were done trashing my closet, I was dragged into bathroom and thrown some clothes, "Put them on quickly." Mina said and I changed into the clothes and walked out. " I was wear a purple pladed skirt with fishnets and yellow and purple top and knee high shoes with the necklace kaminari bought me.
    "You look gorgeous." Hagekure, said clapping her hands and I was dragged from dorm by mina and my eyes was covered by Uraraka's hands. I didn't know where I was going but once I arrived the hands was removed and their stood kaminari in love yellow shirt and black pants and his nice shoes with some purple roses in his hands.
    They girls and I went up to him and he gave to the bouquet of flowers. "Mineta Minrou, I have liked for 3 months now and I want to know if you do me the honours of being my boyfriend." He said pulling out a lovely Yellowstone diamond ring and I nodded with tears welding up in my eyes and he puts it on my finger.
   Once he was done he kissed me and I kissed back, "I love you Mineta Minrou." He said, "I love you too Denki Kaminari." I said back and we went back inside and saw our classmates as Denki showed them the ring on my finger and the cheered and we had a lot of fun.

Author Pov
    Mineta and kaminari became the best couple in the school after kirishma and bakugou, so says bakugou but everyone knows he thinks that they are the best and his ego won't admit it. Someone people were very surprised and everytime they give kaminari and mineta that questioning look all the would say is that it was an unexpected Attraction. 

The End
Hey guys hope you like this and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and Dead-within I hope you like and you next oneshots will be up soon. Until Next Time my lovelies byee 👋👋👋👋👋👋