My Femboy

Plot- Mineta is secretly a Femboy, he likes wearing skirts , dresses and loves the color purple, the inky person knows is Mina who helps pick out his outfit for going out but one night while they were heading out they saw deku, Mineta's crush.

Author Pov
    It's Friday night and mineta and mina are getting ready for their Friday night out as third years, they were all eighteen some were twenty but whatever. Mineta became a femboy since he turned sixteen and his mom supported him while his dad just left in disgust.
    Mineta and mina we're both eighteen and they went out every Friday. So mineta is dress in a plade purple skirt and a crop top, while mina had on shorts with fishnet stockings and a similar crop top. Once they done getting dress they went out as everyone was asleep or so they thought.
    As the walked out and went through the living they saw deku walking out his room. Deku saw the too and blushed when he saw mineta but he was boiling with jealousy as Mineta's clothes were really revealing. "Where are you guys going dressed like that?" Deku asked kinda angrily.
     "We're going out to a club." Mina said, "do you want come?" She asked and deku just nodded as mina smirked ,everyone knew that deku and mineta had a crush on each other but they won't confess to each other. Mina got a wonderful idea to get them together as she saw deku face filled with jealousy.
    Once deku was dressed, they went out too the club, Mr.Aziawa already knows, as they tell him. Sensei only tells that to watch themselves and don't get over drunk. Once they arrived at the club it was really loud. Mineta and mina hit the dance floor and deku just watch from afar.
     He wasn't gonna lie, he was enjoying the way mineta would glance at him every few seconds. As mineta swayed hips to the music some man who was about in his thirty's came and held mineta waist and dance with him. Deku fist clenched as he watched dance.
     After a few minutes he couldn't watch it anymore and went up to the two with his head fill with rage and pulled mineta to him and gripped his waist. "Oi, fuck off this is my boyfriend asshole, now get lost." Deku said as mina smirked and mineta looked up at deku and blushed a bit.
    The man grunted and left, "sorry, I just didn't like how he was holding you." Deku said, "it's okay..."mineta trailed off before dancing again. He wanted to ask deku a question but like deku said he didn't like the guy was holding mineta, so mineta thought deku was doing it out of being his friend.
     Once the night was over it was about four o'clock in the morning and the three were now coming back. Once they arrived back mineta went to his room and was about to close his door before deku walked in, "wait mineta, did you wanted to tell me something when we were in the club?" Deku asked.
    Mineta knew what he was talking about, "a-ah, yes but tomorrow I'm really tired." Mineta said he was tired but he also didn't want his prediction to be correct. "Okay see you when you wake up." Deku said before leaving and mineta closed his door and once it was closed he knew that he wasn't gonna say anything.
     When the next morning arrived mineta avoided deku at all cost and deku was hurt. They more days went by the more deku got pissed, those days turned into weeks and it turned into a three months. Deku was really pissed.

Mineta Pov
     I was walking back to the school until I was pulled into the alley behind the school. I was then pissed asked the wall and I looked up I saw a pair of greens eyes looking at me angrily. "I-Izuku!!!" I said nervously, "what the fuck have been ignoring me?" He asked and looked around but that only made him angrier.
     "I asked a question, answer. It." He said as he came closer to may face, "okay I was nervous alright, I wanted to ask if you really meant it when you said I was your boyfriend but I thought you were doing just be nice." I explained feeling a weight lifted of my chest as I looked at deku.
      He brought his face down to mines and kissed me, I was shocked at first but then I kissed him back. "Okay, just never do it again." He said and I nodded pecking his lips and giggling a bit. Deku then smirked said "My Femboy."

The End
Hey guys sorry if it's short, you I have school and the work is quite stressful but I put my heart and soul into this before, I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you have any request please write them in comment and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋