Little Brother

Plot- Ever since mineta got adopted but Aziawa, Shinsou disliked mineta and never really treated him as a brother until he hears mineta getting bullied and talked about something that made him change.(this was before they found Eri)

Mineta Pov
    I just woke up and went down stairs and saw dad(Aziawa) and papa(Present Mic). "Morning dad , morning papa." I said cheerfully, "morning little listener, can you go wake up your brother please." Papa said, "morning mineta." Dad said. I was kinda nervous to go to shinsou's room.
    Let's just say he doesn't like at all, since I was adopted but I'm still trying to get him to like me. I went up to his room and knocked his door, "brother, papa is calling you for breakfast and also to getting for school." I said and the door opened revealing my brother Shinsou who looked at me angrily.
     He shoved me a bit, "I'm not your brother, so don't call me that you idiot." He said pushing pass me and went downstairs. I looked down sadly and went and I git myself ready before coming downstairs and eating breakfast. After eating Me and Shinsou left as dad leaves a few minutes after us.
      Once me and Shinsou were far from the house he turned to me, "remember I'm not your brother got it." He said and I just nodded and went inside and we went class. I sat in the back of the class and played some music. The day went by pretty fast as lunch bell rang and I headed to lunch.
    While I was walking to the lunch room I was pulled into a empty classroom. I feel to the floor and I hissed in pain and then looked up to see some kids looking at me. I already knew who they were as they bullied me a lot because of past and because they know Shinsou is my brother.
     They started beating me up, I punched in the ribs, stomach and face the kicked me in my stomach and laughed. "Look at this disgrace, no wonder Shinsou doesn't fucking like you, you're nothing to Shinsou remember that he doesn't care about a stupid pervert like you." They said and my eyes filled with tears.
      "Aww, can't accept the truth, Shinsou will never be your brother so stop trying, fucking disgusting." They said, "you're wrong, Shinsou is brother." I said as I started sobbing and the group laughed. "Just face it he doesn't like just take truth." They said and looked to the door.
    My eyes widen as I saw Shinsou standing their and then he left, I was heart broken, I guess they were right. They beat up some more until the bell rang, I stayed in the class until the end of school and then left. Everything was hurting as I walked back to home, I hissed in pain with every step.
      While I was walking I saw Shinsou but I knew he wasn't gonna pay me any mind so I just walked pass him. "Stop right there." He said and walked Infront if him and went down, "get on my back, before I change my mind." He said and my eyes widen. "what are you waiting for?" He asked and I smile and got in his back.
     Once we got home, dad started asking questions as papa cleaned up my bruises. I didn't want to say to I was about to lie but Shinsou sold me out, "he got bullied in school by some if the kids in upper class." Shinsou said and dad looked angry. "Can you tell me who they are if I showed some student?" Dad asked.
      "Don't worry dad, I don't want you to get fired, so I'll handle it so they won't my brother again." Shinsou said glancing at me. I was shocked, did I hear that write, "wait what no, you don't need to do anything it's fine." I tried to say, "no It's not fine and I will do something." Shinsou said and I smiled.

Author Pov
    The next day Shinsou did what he said and he handle those bullies from that day everyone knew nit to fuck with mineta. He had a big scary brother, mineta didn't complain as he was happy to have brother like Shinsou. "BIG BROTHER!!" Mineta said hugging his brother, "Little brother." Shinsou said. 

The End
Hey guys I hope you like this story just as much as the rest of them and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you guys have any request please write them down in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋👋