Mama and big brothers

Plot- Mineta is the Youngest in class 2-A as he just transferred into the class as he was very smart for his age, he was 15 as everyone were 16-18, he had a rough past without a parent figure , so what happens when he's hit a quirk and the bakusquad became his family.

Author Pov
    Mineta was on a walk back to the schools down after the weekend, no he wasn't by anyone he just went out. His family disowned him since he was born so yeah. I'm sure your wondering how he's still alive well he was in a orphanage and they took care of him because they were under security.
    When mineta turned ten he was abused and ran away from the orphanage and at age fourteen he applied for UA and the rest is history. Now mineta was walking back from where ever he was when he ran into a girl who accidentally hit him with her quirk on accident. She said sorry before running him and mineta went back to UA and went into his dorm.
    He changed and fell asleep, the next morning the bakusquad were passing mineta's dorm when they heard a sniffling and slight crying. "What's that?" Kirishma asked, "sounds like a baby." Mina commented before opening the door revealing a toddler. The squad was shocked, "m-mineta?" Kaminari asked and the toddler turned to look at them, "y-yes?" Toddler mineta answered.
    Bakugou looked up most annoyed, "we have to tell Mr.Aziawa and get to class." Sero said as bakugou grunted. "Come here sweetheart." Mina said sweetly as mineta hesitantly came and walked to her. He was wear shorts and a T-shirt and his hair was short and a vibrant purple.
   Mina picked up the boy and rubbed his head, mineta was quite surprised since the orphanage people said only mothers hold there children and show them love. The squad and mineta went in class and the class was shocked to see a little mineta. "Sensei, we found mineta like this in his dorm." Bakugou said quite calmly as he was in a good mood.
    Aziawa looked at the small boy and then made a phone call for a few minutes and looked back at the group. "Well it seems that mineta has no parental guardian." Sensei said and looked at the boy, "how old are you and where are your friends?" Sensei asked, "I'm four and uhhhhhh." Mineta looked around the room as he doesn't really have a mom or dad much less say guardian.
    Mineta then looks at Mina and the group "and this is my mom and my brothers." He said with an adorable smile and mina looked so happy, "WE'RE NOT-!" bakugou was cute off immediately by mina, "shut it, you're his brother ain't that right sweetheart." She said and mineta just gave cute nod, "awwww!" The class said and mineta smiled.
    Mina and the group looked at sensei, "well since he's comfortable with you, can go to recovery girl and let me know what's going on." Sensei said and they were in their way. Once the arrived the bakusquad had to sit outside but mineta was brave boy and he did the test. Once it was over they were let back in and Mina picked up her little boy.
     Bakugou looked at recovery girl, "well, the quirk was an aging quirk and it will last for Five days and also, I found out that mineta was raised in a orphanage, which explains why he only knows what a mother is but he doesn't have one so it will explain why he called Mina mom and you guys his brothers since in a orphanage everyone is brother and sister, I also found out he was abused in the orphanage until he ran away." Recovery girl said and the squad looked shocked and then looked at the boy sleeping on mineta.
    They told Mr.Aziawa and he gave the class five days off since it wouldn't be fair just give the bakusquad five days off. So Sensei was really happy he had five days away from all the noise. So let's see how those five days went.

Day 1
Sero Pov
    So it's the first day of taking care of mineta, I woke up to giggling in the dorm living room. I got up, took a bath and changed my clothes before going outside to see mineta getting tickled by mina and kaminari. "So adorable." Mina said, "thank you mama." Mineta said cuddling mina, "aww no hug for big bro." Kaminari said pouting. Mineta turned around and gave him a hug, "sorry baba kami." Mineta said and kaminari just hugged back.
     I walked to then and sat down and was engulfed in a hug from mineta, "hi baba sero." He said looking up at me, "morning bud, did you sleep well." I asked and he nodded. Bakugou was now coming downstairs, "hi baba" mineta said waving and giving him a hug, "hmmm.. morning brat." Bakugou grunted.
    Kirishma walked down, "snarky!" Mineta said and gave him a hug and kirishma picked him up and ruffled his hair. "Morning little man, ready to go out." Kirishma asked, "yep mama said we're gonna get food and things for me." Mineta said smiling. Once we arrived at the mall we walked around as mineta walked in front of us. "Baba, baba, can I get that." Mineta said tugging bakugou and pointing at orange and black jumper.
     Mina was absolutely excited, "yeah sure whatever." Bakugou grumbled before we were all in the store shopping. After getting a few things we went to food court and had somethings, mineta got a kids meal and we all got fries and burger. "Did you enjoy today Hun?" Mina asked, "yes I did mama." Mineta said, "you better have brat." Bakugou mumbled and mineta just giggled.
    When the they was done mineta was fast asleep in bakugou's arm, "I think we know who's his favorite brother." Denki and kirishma said snickering and bakugou growled at them. Once we got home we put mineta in his bed in mina's room and we all went to bed after that ready for day two.