I'm Back Again

Plot- Mineta, has officially became a pro hero and he landed in the top twenty, his crush for Deku still lives, now he works at a hero agency with kaminari, Uraraka, tokoyami and Deku well he moved a few months before graduation with his dad to America and he never saw deku again. Until Now (Mafia AU)

Author Pov
    It was another hectic day at the agency that kaminari runs, they been called to do case on all the mafia things going on. It started a few weeks ago and they were put in charge of that. It was mineta turn to patrolling, so kaminari called him in with the others, mineta is 5'4, his doesn't have balls in it since the upgrade of his quirk and his hair is very long and a vibrant shade of purple and he has little lavender coloured freckles on his face.
    When he walks in they sat around the table, "okay, mineta I really do apologize but you're gonna have to go patrolling today I wish I could but Katsuki told me not go since I have a slight leg sprain." Kaminari said and everyone giggled, kami was dating bakugou the number one hero todoroki coming in second and kirishma doming in third. "It's okay kami, you should rest, I'll get myself ready and tell bakugou I said hi." Mineta said before walking to his room in the agency.
     He and bakugou became good friends but anyways I sure you're wondering what mineta upgrade is, he can create balls but with his hands and he can create as many as he likes, those balls can be explosive, safe , they could have water, lava , metal and even a rock in for mineta to use once he need needs and they don't just stick to things anymore because it's like a tracking device once he sticks it you and then it disappears or turns invisible so that you won't know it's their.
     Mineta, started to put on his hero suit, it was black and with purple highlights jumper with a hoodie and it had a belt to hold some creative things for just in case of a emergency. Once he was done he wait for 6 and went and started patrolling or looking for clues in this abandon warehouse where a mafia dealing was held sometime last week or so. Mineta went into the warehouse and looked around a bit before he was surrounded by men in black suits, so he got himself ready to attack.
      "Purple Beauty" A man called out to mineta as he turned around to meet two red eyes staring at him. "Boss, do we take him out?" One of the men asked as the man with red eyes chuckled and stepped into the light and mineta eyes widen. "No, this one is all mine, y'all may leave." The man said as the men in suits left leaving mineta and the man there.
       Mineta backed up a bit, "I-Izuku?" He said, "I see you remember me mineta, not gonna lie I like your name, Purple Beauty, suits you." Deku said with a deep and husky voice making mineta turn a light shade pink. Deku looked so different, he was 6'3 ,very muscular and he wore a black suit and his eyes were red and that made him look so much hotter. "So you're the mafia leader?" Mineta asked creating a small metal ball. "Why yes and I assume you're here to stop me." Deku said and mineta nodded and threw the metal ball at him but deku dodged it.
       He disappeared and then appeared right in front of mineta, wrapping his arm around mineta. Mineta struggled to get out, "don't fight it, you know you like this besides, I know you liked me back in UA." Deku said making mineta eyes widen, "yeah and you're a mafia leader so I can't have my feelings getting between that." Mineta protested, "so you wouldn't mind me kissing you?" Deku asked him,"don't even thin-" his words were cut off by deku kissing him and his face heated up.
      Mineta tried to push him away but deku just deepened the kissed and eventually mineta melted into the kissed and stopped struggling but who could blame him, his crush is back and his kissing him. Deku teleported away from the warehouse and to his house and then broke the kiss, "well that was lovely." He said as mineta was just looking around and blushing. "W-where are we and why did you kiss me?" He asked and deku pulled him in, "you're at my house and I kissed you because you're mine." He said making mineta blushed.
       Deku sit down next to mineta on his bed and laid down and pulled mineta next to him, "sleep you've had a long day darling." Deku said in a soft yet demanding voice as mineta slowly fell asleep and deku cuddle him and he also fell asleep.

Mineta Pov
     I woke the next morning and I was a green hoodie and some green bottoms. I saw my phone and checked and saw a miss calls from Denki so I decided to call him and he answered, "Mineta are you!?" He said worriedly, "yes, and I have some information for you and deku is back." I told him and a heard a gasp. "Cool." He said and giggled,"when I get back I'll tell you the information." I said he hummed, "oh and Henry, said I love you and he hopes you're okay." He said and I smiled, Henry is a worker at our agency very nice guy and he's like the big brother I never had, "tell him I love him to." I said back he hummed and I hanged.
      I turned around to meet red eyes glaring at me,"who is this him you love?" Deku asked and I stayed quiet and it seemed to get more angry, he walked up to me still glaring at me and grabbed my wrist, "I asked you a question darling and I need answer." He said. "It's Henry, he's worker at the agency and a big brother to me." I said as deku smiled and brought me outside where maids just standing there waiting for orders, "what do you want for breakfast?" He asked and I thought for moment, "I want pancakes and orange juice please." I said and one of the maids bowed and went to make it.
        I ate breakfast and deku just sat there and stared at me, I was being nice even tho he was my classmate he's still part of the mafia so I just have to go with it. "Izu, can I go now the agency is worried about me?" I asked and deku lifted his head from his laptop and looked at me. "Sure darling, the door is right down there and don't tell anyone that you saw me." He said in a demanding voice and I got my hero suit on and left. Once I arrived at the agency, I walked to the room and saw kaminari, bakugou, todoroki, kirishma, Uraraka and tokoyami.
      I walked up and all eyes turned to me, "Mineta, you're here good you said you saw deku." Denki asked and I begin to explain what happened but I didn't tell where he was. "So the nerd , is the mafia leader." Bakugou, "he kissed you?" Uraraka asked and I nodded, "that's what I said" I said back to her. Denki was about to ask something until my phone rang and I was signal to put it on loud speaker, "hello?" I asked and I heard a familiar chuckle, "hi darling, I know you told that agency of yours and you know it's okay but don't do it again okay darling." He said , "yes Izu." I answered him back.
     "God, I love it when you call me that, I'll see you okay darling, by everyone else." He said before hanging up and everyone but myself was shocked.

Author Pov
    Ever since that day, deku has kept a good eye on his darling mineta and anyone who dares to put scratch on his darling they will not live to see a next day. Deku has made it clear to everyone in his crew that mineta is going to be his soon to be wife and they are suppose to respect him him. So, for 4, months mineta and deku have been getting along and going on dates mostly deku and mineta going to the mall with a few guards and deku ends up buying a lot of things for mineta.
     The agency, has stopped trying to get deku since he really isn't doing anything but deku has promised not to kill innocent people as long as he's able to see his darling which the agency agreed with and that was 2 months ago. Mineta is living a lovely life because he's isn't living in a apartment anymore because Izu insisted that he lived with him.
       It's now it been about 5 months and mineta hasn't seen or heard from deku, his men said he went out on a mission and they don't know when he'll back. Mineta wears deku's hoodie to sleep him since he misses but still goes to work.

Mineta Pov
    I'm at the agency, wearing one of deku's hoodie, it been weeks since I've seen him but I need to concentrate on my work. I was working on my laptop in the meeting room with everyone as we laugh and giggled. "Okay okay, who could remember when mineta wore skirt to school." Kaminari said and I gasped. "Bro ,you said you'd never bring that up, that was supposed to be buried. I said and everyone laughed and my dramaticness.
     As we were talking bakugou, kirishma and Tsuyu came in and went to their lovers. Tokoyami and kirishma are dating and so is Uraraka and Tsuyu and you already know that bakugou and kaminari are dating. I smiled and bakugou was smirking at me, "what you looking at?" I asked and grunted, "hey what do you call deku again?" He asked, that was out of the blue but I shrugged it off, "Izu." I answered and someone appear behind me.
      "Yes darling." Deku answered and turned around and hugged him, "I missed you!" I said as he hugged back but then he let go and got on knee and my eyes widen. "Mineta Minrou, will you make me the happiest man and be my mafia Queen." He asked and I gasped, "yes yes yes YES!!!" I Yelled while crying and everyone was clapping as he slipped the ring on my finger and kisses me and I kissed back, "I'm back, again and for good." He said and smiled, I know he meant for a while but at least he'll stay in thus country for good. 

The End
I hope you guys enjoy this story and I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and please if you have any request just write them down in comment and I'll do them as fast as possible and Until Next Time my lovelies byee 👋👋👋👋👋👋