My Overprotective Boyfriend

Plot- Mineta is trans queen who prefers to be a boy rather than a girl. Mineta also has a crush on deku but he thinks that deku wouldn't like him like that. So what happens when the two get left alone together as the rest of the class went in their month summer vacation and Mineta gets his period and sudden mood swings and cravings what does deku do and what feelings spark between the two and what's this new side to deku that Mineta gets to see all to himself. Read to find out.
(Requested By XxSunshineDemixX)

Author Pov
     Ahhh..yes it's the one month summer vacation at UA high and the whole school is practically empty. Well except for the fact the Mineta and deku didn't went anywhere. Mineta doesn't want to go home since his parents are mostly overseas. Deku is here because we'll his mom is with his father overseas as well.
    So morning has arrived and Mineta gets up and went to the kitchen as he prepares something for him to eat. Since Mineta thinks he's here alone Mineta is comfortably wearing some shorts and hoodie. "Mineta what are you still doing here?" He hears deku voice asking as he turned around in shock.
      His eyes widen, "oh..deku you're still here." Mineta says as deku grows annoyed. You see deku gets annoyed really fats like katsuki but more faster like a bomb. "You did answer my fucking question minrou!" He says harshly. "W-well, my parents aren't home and they're overseas so I didn't go anywhere." Mineta says.
     Deku calms down, "same." He replies, "whatcha you're making there?" He asked. "Just some pancakes and eggs want some." Mineta asked and deku just nods and went and sit down. Mineta brings out two plates and gives them both some pancakes and eggs. "Thanks minrou." He said as Mineta just nods.
      During the first week Mineta went out pretty regularly gather things he might need for his upcoming period week. He bought pads, heating pads, painkillers and other stuff. Deku was getting really suspicious as the next week follows. Mineta woke with a sharp pain a he groans.
     He gets up and quickly enters the bathroom as his lower abdomen pains him. Mineta ends up falling on fall on his way out of the bathroom after changing. It didn't take long more deku enter into his dorm. "Mineta you okay?" Deku asked gently picking him up with his hands on his waist as Mineta blushes.
    Yeah if you couldn't tell Mineta is a simp but don't worry deku was almost blushing but only slightly. "M-my stomach it hurts like a lot." Mineta replies as deku thinks real hard. Then it hits him really hard, "Mineta are you really a boy?" Deku asked cautiously as Mineta shakes his head for no, "trans actually." Mineta saids.
     Deku smiles a bit giving Mineta a sight see, "Don't worry I support you all the way." Deku said as he rubs his stomach gently calming down the pain. Deku helps Mineta to his bed as they laid their together as Mineta sleeps comfortably. Mineta took a painkiller before he fell asleep don't worry.
    The next morning Mineta woke up in tears, "w-what's wrong?" Deku asked, "I-I w-want i-ce cream." Mineta replied, "alright darling let's go get you your ice cream." Deku said. They went to the kitchen and go Mineta his ice cream. "Feeling better?" Deku asked and Mineta nodded with a little smile.
     For the rest of the week of his period, Mineta would have mood swings as one Mineta he would be happy and then sad and then angry or nervous. But deku took care of all of it as he knew how to deal with it. Mineta then had some really weird ass cravings like cucumber and jelly and some other weird shit.
     Once the mineta's period was over Mineta got notice that deku was really soft and sweet. He wouldn't shout at Mineta at all and try make sure that he was always smiling. The two start going out for a few days before deku confessed and they started dating. They weren't really secretive about their relationship.
     Once the summer break was over Mineta had just woken to get to class as everyone and already left. In class as Mr.Aziawa wasn't present monoma started to cause some trouble. As the class tried to talk him out of it he just threw them off like rag dolls.

Mineta Pov
    As I finished eat my breakfast and grabbed my bag, I left for class. I was happy since me and deku were finally dating and it turned out underneath all of the at aggression he was a really big softie. I was kind happy that he showed it me and I felt really special about.
    It also turns out that deku is rich and I mean rich like momo and todoroki. I kinda feel broke now thinking about, as I walked to my class I can hear yelling noises as I walked into the class I saw monoma on the ground with brusies and a very angry deku.
     "Hey mornings guys what's going on here?" I asked and all heads turn to me. "Well, monoma said some shit and it pissed off deku and now he wants to murder him." Bakugou grunted. I looked at deku as he walked to me and I smiled. "Morning doll sorry about the loud noises." He said putting his arm around me.
     "It's fine now what happened exactly?"I asked deku, "well he started saying some shit about you being a transgender freak so I respectful broke his nose and maybe his left arm." Deku said calmly kissing my cheek. "YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT IT THE GRAPE FREAK DESERVES IT!!" Monoma shouted.
     Deku hands slips from my waist as he growls slightly and I grabbed his hand. "Mineta let.go." he said sternly. "No I won't because you're gonna kill him." I said and I heard some gasps as my class looked at me. "Mineta I think you should let him go he might hurt you." Denki and kirishma said.
    "I'd like to see him try." I said back, "doll..I said let me go, I don't want to hurt you." He said, "so now you wanna hurt me fine then hurt me." I said letting go of his hand. "D-doll, I didn't mean it like that." He said, "no you did so hurt me." I said. "But baby he's talking shit about you and I don't like that." Deku said.
     "BABY.!!" I hear the class shouted, "yeah he and that freak are dating." Monoma said and I sighed, "you really should keep your mouth shut." I said as deku used his quirk and knocked him up before throwing him back in his class. I was then seated on his lap as I explained how awe started dating.
     "Damn well midobro is pretty overprotective." Kirishma said as mina squealed and took pictures. "Yeah but He's My Overprotective Boyfriend." I said as deku kissed me.

The End
Hey XxSunshineDemixX I hope you like this story that you requested and I hope you like this story to and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeeee 👋