My Little Baby

Hello this your author here, I'm here to tell you I go this idea from
bendyboi17g and she/he requested that I do one where mineta is age regression but since they weren't very descriptive on how they wanted it, I put in my own but mineta is still an age regression liked you asked and if anyone wants to request anything please just either message me or write in comments and I'll do it right away. Thank for listening now let's head into the story.

Plot- Mineta is an age regression but he doesn't have a caretaker so he has to take care of himself so what happens when todoroki happens to walk in while mineta was his little space. Does he make fun of him or does he take care of him. (Ps. This not a ship, I just thought it would be good)

Mineta Pov
    I woke in my room but my head wasn't fuzzy anymore and I just sighed, if you're wondering I'm a little my age is 2-4 in my little space. I haven't told anyone since most of my classmates don't really like me that much so I didn't think it matter. I try my best to not slip into my little space but it's affecting my health so I just lock myself in my room to be safe.
    Today, I was feeling little but I didn't want to slip so I just forced myself not slip and got myself ready. I walked my dorm to see todoroki standing in front of my door. "Mineta, are you okay?" He asked in a mono tone and I just blinked at him. "Yes why do you ask." I said nervously, did he hear me crying last night.
    I cry a lot since most of the time when I'm a little, I'm always alone cause I don't have a caregiver so yeah. "Because, I heard some sniffling inside your room and I was wondering if you were okay." He said again in this mono tone and I just nodded. "Yes todoroki, I'm very sorry for the noise." I said before leaving in a hurry to get to class.
    As I arrived at class, todoroki came in soon after with the dekusquad and he was staring at with a sight of suspicion. I looked at Mr.Aziawa as he started teaching, a few minutes into the teaching my head started to feel really fuzzy. I tried to force it away but it wasn't having it, I was feeling very light like I was floating.  I raised my hand and excused myself to the bathroom.
    I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and into a stall and locked it and pulled out a pacifier and stuck it in my mouth. I bring it for emergencies like this and oh boy is it embarrassing a hero in training a little.

Todoroki Pov
    I excused myself from class to head to the bathroom where mineta went, I know for a fact that those crying noise were from mineta. I walked to the bathroom and entered before I heard little sniffles from one the bathroom stalls so I went and knock on it. "Mineta you in their." I said as I heard him but he sounded weird,like really weird.
   "W-wes.." he sniffled again and I tried opening the door but it was locked. "Can you open the door please." I said in a more calming tone as I started to realize what was going on. "N-nwo, wou, will waf at me." He said again but he sounded like he was gonna cry. "No no, I would never , just open the door and we can go to your dorm okay?." I said trying to calm him down.
    I heard a click and the door slowly opened as I saw mineta with a light purple pacifier in his mouth. My face soften as he lifted his arms and tilted his head a bit. I picked him up, "how old are you?" I asked as he hold up three fingers. I smiled and we walked to his dorm, I texted sensei of what happened so he knows we'll not be in class.
    Once we arrived at the dorm room, I had to his room and he pointed to the carpet. I lifted the carpet to find a key, "you're a very smart little guy." I said smiling and his sparkles. I open the door and went inside, I was not surprised his room was painted in a lavender colour and he had pictures of his self and he a lot of age regression stuff.
     I put him down and he looked up at me and I took out the pacifier. "T-thanks todoroki for the help." He said ,he fell out of his little space I don't think that's suppose to happen so quick. I know how age regression because I was going through my phone and I saw the name 'age regression' and decided to click on it. Out of curiosity and I read so many things about and one if them states that a age regressor should spend at least a day in little space.
    I frowned at him, "you forced yourself out your little space?" I asked him and he nodded a bit and I explained that I knew how age regression works and a that. He looked surprised and I patted his head and he looked so happy. I looked at all his age regression stuff and they looked so old and used. "This is bad hygiene, you should get new stuff." I said and he shaked his head.
    I raised an eyebrow, "why is that, you could get sick" I said and he just looks down and played with his fingers. "I don't have enough money to bye back new things and I don't have a caregiver as you can see, so please just leave me, I'm sure your friends are looking for you." He said but he sounded so sad and I just left his room but he grabbed my hand. "Please don't tell anyone." He said and I nodded and he let go and locked his door as I left.

Mineta Pov
    I was kinda sad when he left but it doesn't matter I can take care of myself, I've been doing it for years now. But, he's right my little stuff are old but I can't afford anything new right now. I got up and entered my bath and changed into my lavender onesie as I leave myself to slip in my little space.

Author Pov
    Ever since that day, todoroki bought some new little space stuff for mineta like bottles, pacifier and other things. Some of classmates asked him about it but he didn't answer the question as he left for mineta's room without them noticing. Once he arrived he gave mineta everything he bought.
   Mineta wasn't going to accept it since it was so much and probably might have to pay him back. Todoroki wouldn't stand for it and gave him a death glare and told he didn't have to him back and these are gifts. Todoroki also became mineta's caregiver 3 weeks after bonding a bit.
   Mineta calls todoroki 'roki' when he's in his little space which todoroki doesn't mind at all. After all todoroki is a good caregiver but mineta also wanted to the others but he refused to since he didn't want them to react badly.
   Until one day, they found out either way.

Mineta Pov
    I was in my room with todoroki and I was slipping into my little space. Once I was fully in my little space I open my eyes to see roki , " roki roki!!" I said holding my hand up to him with a smile as he picked me up. "That's a good baby, how about we get you changed." He said, "by the way how old are you baby." He said and I was feeling like two so I put up two fingers.
    He smiled, roki calls me baby when in my little space and I smile as he gives me a bubble bath with lots of bubbles and puts me in my red and white onesie that he bought me. I giggled and I sat on his lap and watched some cocomelon when I heard my door open but I didn't bother to watch as my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

Todoroki Pov
    The class walked in as mineta fell asleep, "what the actual-" I cut bakugou off by shushing him. " Don't finish that sentence." I said coldly as I tuck mineta in his crib and gave him his stuff rabbit. "Why is he like that?" Mina asked as I looked at her by this time everyone was seated around me to hear the explanation.
    I started to explain why mineta was the way he is and everyone seemed very calm about it nobody gave him dirty looks or anything. "But let me say this, if you ever think to disrespect mineta, I will personally burn you alive." I said with a smile and glare before it quickly went away when I heard crying.
    "He's awake, now be nice because he really didn't want tell any of you this." I said and they nodded as I took mineta out from his crib and place him on my lap. "Hihi." He said as mina just cooed, "you're Soo cute, I can't dislike him." She said as he smiled. "Ina, Ina!" Mineta said as mina eyes widen.
   "Yep, that's mina and do you know the rest of them baby?" I asked as he nodded. "Bawogo, zuku, iida, Pikachu, kwishma." He said everyone else's name. "I hungi" he said as tears weld up in his eyes so I put a bottle in his mouth.

Mineta Pov
    Once I was out of my little space I woke up to being on todoroki's lap and with the rest of the class talking. Then hit me, they knew but they didn't react badly, I got up and sat next todoroki, "you awake?" He said as I looked at him, "yes" I said and he got the message that I slipped out of my little space.
    They class then started asking me questions about my little space and why didn't I say anything. I explained my reasons and they felt kinda bad but I told them it was okay because now I have todoroki to help me.

Author Pov
    And that's how mineta came out to his class about being age regression and becoming todoroki's little baby. I guess mineta life was a bit better because his class was also their so was his teacher and they had lots of fun spoiling mineta in his little space especially mina.
   They had some scary moments when the accidentally scared mineta and todoroki had them frozen until mineta started to feel bad. So he let them go but only because mineta looked like he wakes to cry. Mineta started to feel heavy as he closed his eyes laying on todoroki's lap, his little baby.

The End
Hey guys thank for reading and bendyboi17g I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you like the way I wrote it for you and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta one shots and I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing and if you'd like to request anything just message me or write in the comment and I will do it. Until next time bye my lovelies 👋👋