The Fight

Plot- Mineta and Sero have been dating for about five months now and they fight a lot but the fights are not that big just about little things. So what happens when the fight gets out of hand.

Author Pov
     Sero and Mineta have been dating for five months going into to six months and everything was normal for the first three months into those five months. Then they started fighting when the they were at four months of dating and it's been so since. The fights they had were really nothing serious.
      It would just be little things like, liming out too late forgetting special days and you know minor things. It was starting to get more serious as the fights would get more intense by each passing day. Most of the fights would be about Sero would forget about special days that they planned before for his friends.
     Now mineta doesn't mind it, he just wished that Sero would at least tell him before. Sero would fight about mineta is being controllive and jealous for no reason. Shinsou  was getting pissed off by the fights. Shinsou is what you can say mineta brother that he never asked for.
      No mineta is nit adopted by Shota and present Mic, shihsou just sees him as a little brother. Anyways it's lovely day for Sero and Mineta as it's there five six month anniversary of being together and they planned out what they were doing. They planned this a week before the anniversary.
      They would go out on a date and then head to beach and then just sit and watch movies and cuddle. It was to make up for the last five times Sero had left mineta alone on their anniversary and it always didn't end well. Mineta right now is waiting for Sero at the dinner spot that they picked out.
       Mineta sat their for about three hours before getting up and leaving to head to the beach hoping that Sero would be their. But he was not so mineta decided to Sero as he was waiting for eight hours now and it's night fall.  

Texting

Mineta
Hey baby where are you? 

Sero
I'm with the bakusquad baby why?

Mineta
Oh..Okay just wanted to make sure you're okay.. 

Sero
Okay see ya when get back baby.

End of texting

Mineta Pov
     I put my phone in my pocket and as tears build up in my eyes, "why am I surprise he does this every fucking time." I said to myself walking home with tears rolling down face. When I walk into the dorm, I saw the bakusquad playing spin the bottle and it landed in mina for Sero.
      "Respin, Sero is dating mineta." Mina said and I gave a small smile, "nah, it's fine besides it's just a game it doesn't mean anything." Sero said and my smile dropped instantly and it turned into pure anger, "WHAT!!" I yelled and the bakusquad eyes snapped to me as sero got up.
       "Oh mineta, I swear we didn't kiss at all it was just a game." mina explained, "I know I sat I watched it and Sero you motherfucking bastard, I thought I was coming here to expect a fucking apology from you." I said angrily and Sero stood and came to and looked angry.
         I looked up at him,"apology for what?" He asked angrily, "OUR FUCKING ANNIVERSARY THAT YOU PROMISED TO GO WITH ME!!!" I yelled at him and his eyes widen and the class was not downstairs looking at us. "O-oh s-sorry baby I-", "no I'm done with you forgetting and apologizing." I said tears falling.
         "Well if you were so controllive and jealous all the time then maybe I would remember." He said and I heard gasps, "wow, you know Sero, the fact you even thought it was okay to kiss mina even after she refused, shows that you don't love me." I said to him, "IT'S A FUCKING GAME OKAY!!!" he yelled at me.
       "YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAINING WHEN YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH THE GIRLS OR KISSING THEIR CHEEKS!!" He yelled at me again, "BECAUSE I'M FUCKING GAY, I DON'T LIKE THEM LIKE THAT AND AT LEAST I REMEMBER OUR SPECIAL DAYS THAT WE'RE SUPPOSE TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER!!!" I yelled back.
          I watched Sero look at me, "YOU KNOW I THINK I WAS BETTER DATING MINA AT LEAST SHE DON'T ACT LIKE A FUCKING DESPERATE BITCH!!!!" He yelled and my eyes widen and I looked at mina and the others. I looked at Sero as I noticed he realized what he just said.
        He looked at me, "Mi amor, I-", "no Sero, I think we both need a break I-I really do l-love you so I-I don't want to break up but I-I t-think w-we some space f-from each other." I said, "n-no, I-I'm p-please." Sero tried to explain as tears fall down my face as I turned away from him and Shinsou walked in from of me.
       I looked at him, "c'mon mineta you need to rest." Shinsou said and I nodded, as I was bout leave I saw mina walk up to Sero and gave him a hard slap, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT, YOU DESERVE MORE THAN JUST BREAK." Mina said before walking to me with a sad smile.
       "Not cool bro." Denki said, "that was not manly at all." Kirishima said and back just rolled his eyes and they walked to me as I walked into my dorm, "I'm very sorry mineta, I swear I don't like him like that." Mina said in front of me. "I know mina it's okay. I just need space right now." I said and they left.

Author Pov
     Every since that day mineta avoids Sero like his life depended on it. Sero does feel really bad about what he said to the point where doesn't even want to come to eat. The reason was mineta would always give him that comfort and now because of his bullshit he lost that.
      I guess he still has a chance but he needs to wait as if he even thinks about getting close to mineta Shinsou would be right there to stop him or give him a black eye. Mineta knew he couldn't stay mad at Sero for to long even after seeing him not eating at all but mineta thinks Sero needs a little lesson for his action.
       So it been that way for three weeks and Sero's birthday was closing and mineta thought it was good enough punishment for Sero. So he told the class except for Sero that his and Sero break is over and Shinsou is not allowed to hit him anymore. Everyone respected mineta decision.
       Cause everyone was worried about Sero as he won't eat and only come out for class or a glass of water per day. It's the day of Sero's birthday and everyone thought it would be best if mineta and Sero spend Sero's birthday together. Mineta baked a cake and some food his dear boyfriend went by his door and knocked on it.
       "Leave me alone...I'm not hungry...." Sero said, "baby, open door please it's your birthday." Mineta said sweetly as sero eyes widen as he quickly opens the door. "Mi amor?" He asked, "mhm, happy birthday baby our break is over." Mineta said as he walked in and looked around.
       Sero closed the door as he saw mineta cleaning his room, "that's better now come sit down let's celebrate your birthday together." Mineta said, "I-I'm sorry, I promise to never forget our special days again." Sero said rubbing his head into Mineta's neck while mineta was in his lap.
       "It's fine baby." Mineta said turning around to face him as he whispers sweet nothings to Sero. That's how it was they celebrated Sero's birthday with love and appreciation. I guess the fight brought them together, how knew a fight could bring someone this close to you, I guess it was The fight so Sero and mineta will be happy again with less serious fights. 

The End
Hey guys I hope you like this oneshots and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋

Mineta oneshots Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें