You are safe

Plot- Mineta is being abused by his parents after he finally came out and stopped being a pervert but it didn't end well for him, so what happens when he starts feeling unsafe about people touching him (not inappropriately just like hugging and stuff like that), raising their hands at him and yelling at him. Will he ever be safe?

Author Pov
     Mineta lays in his parents basement covered in bruises, it been like this since he came out and that was two weeks ago. Mineta has grown scared of everything and person, he feels unsafe and unsure of his surroundings. Mineta shivers in pain as the door to the basement opened and he flinched hard.
     He looked up and saw his parents face, "get up brat time for school." His mom said throwing him his clothes and bag. "Make sure nobody sees those brusies or else." His father said raising his hand and slapped mineta. Mineta nodded furiously and changed and hide the cuts on his body.
      Mineta left the house with a little limp and reached his school and walked in the gate. He went to his class and took a seat without saying a word. Mineta was basically invisible to everyone since no one noticed him. "MINETA!!" Mr.Aziawa shouted and mineta flinched hard before looking at his sensei.
      "P-present." He said before Mr.Aziawa gave him a suspicious look and so did everyone but they shrugged it off. Class went on as normal but everyone started to notice something off about mineta, on how he would flinch a lot and he would try not to cry when someone raised their hands at him or even yell at him.
      They also notice when mineta goes home for the weekend he would come in with a limp or a black eye. Mr.Aziawa seemed very worried for his student. This was going for three months now and Mr.Aziawa got really tired of the same excuses for these bruises, so he decided that he would make sure to do something.
     He didn't want make any accusations so he waited until everyone left the class, "mineta stay back." He said and mineta flinched as everyone left for their dorms. "Yes sensei." Mineta said standing in front of Mr.Aziawa. Mr.Aziawa then raised his hand and mineta flinched blocking his face and Aizawa froze.
      He slowly put down his hand, "Mineta..." He said but mineta didn't answered he looked like he was in a trance, "mineta!" Mr.Aziawa said again but a little loud but still no answer. Aziawa sighed, "MINETA!!" He yelled placing his hand on his shoulder and that when mineta unfroze.
      Mineta screamed in pure terror, "s-stop please, I-I won't d-do it again j-just don't h-hit me again." Mineta said sobbing as mineta fell on the floor and curled into a ball. The Class ran into the class room, "call midnight." Mr.Aziawa said quietly and they went to call midnight, she came and put mineta to sleep with her quirk.
      Mr.Aziawa brought him to recovery girl and her eyes widen after she took off the boys shirt and Mr.Aziawa was livid. Mineta was covered in bruises, cuts and whip marks. Mr.Aziawa called the police and went to Mineta's parents house where they admitted of their crimes after being threatened by Aziawa.
       Mr.Aziawa then went back to the school and went to recovery girl and mineta was awake. "Hey mineta, you're safe now." Aziawa said and mineta nodded a bit. Once the court day was called Mineta's parents tried to fight for justice but loses in hold giving Me.Aziawa custody of mineta. (Present Mic wanted to keep him)

Mineta Pov
     It's been months and I've been feeling a bit better, I still don't like being yelled at but Present Mic has no problem. I feel so free and happy with my new family and Shinsou is really nice. He comes to room every night when I have nightmares and sing me a song and Eri just comes and joins.
    It feels weird having a good family but it's a good weird feeling and I won't change it for the world. Right now we're sitting in the couch watching a movie cuddling like a family. Mr.Aziawa phone then rings so he answers it. My eyes widen when I heard the person's voice.
     "Look here Eraserhead, we want out child back right now or else we're gonna take him and you'll never see him." My mom said and I started shaking as papa rubbed my back and Shinsou tried to calm me down. "Listen here you lost my child when you decide to be bad parents and if you lay a hair on his body I will kill you."
      Dad said angrily cutting off the phone and looked at me as tears ran down my face. "S-she's going t-to take me, I-I DON'T WANT T-TO G-GO BACK!!" I yelled in fear as dad hugs me and brings me to his lap. "Shhhh.. you're not going back remember what I said you're safe." Dad said calming me down as I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep and the last words I heard were, "You are safe."

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you have any request please write them in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋