My Crush is My mate

Plot- Mineta an omega wolf in UA high academy. In UA their are no quirks and they rely on on the omegas, betas and alphas. Mineta is a mateless omega wolf but he has a crush on one of the big three in his class that is Bakugou Katsuki a skilled and deadly alpha wolf. So what happens when they find out they're both mates.
(This is a No quirk AU and their qualifications to the school were based on strength, endurance, speed, scent control and pheromones endurance.)

Mineta Pov
     Hi, I'm mineta minrou a A Class omega and from the famous class 1-A. Well I'm about to enter into the class, turns how I upgraded to an A Class omega I moved up to the highest ranking class. Right now I'm walking there, as I opened the door all eyes on me including bakugou's ruby red eyes.
     Anyways, "Okay brats we have a new problem child here today come here and introduce yourself." Sensei said. I walked in front of the class, "hello, I'm mineta minrou and I just upgraded to an A Class omega." I said, "welcome to the Class 1-A." The class said as I took a seat.
     Once sit down a girl with pink hair came and say next to me she seems to be an omega. "Hi I'm mina ashido, you know you're the second male omega to be in this class the first is Koda." Mina said and I smiled, "okay." I said, "you know what you should the big three of the class." She said dragging me to the back of the class.
     Once we arrived, I was face to face with the big three of Class 1-A, "okay mineta meet the big three, Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou." Mina said, "nice to meet you all." I said, "nice to meet you to mineta." Izuku said, "hope you do well in your test." Katsuki said, "test?" I asked curiously.
     "Yeah, Aziawa sensei gives every new member a test to make sure they're capable of joining the class are you ready." She said and I nodded, "yep." I said confidently. "Well you better be because it's about to start." Todoroki said in monotone. I just gave them I nod before we started head outside to the battle feild.
      Anyways let me tell you the rankings in the school we have the F omegas, E omegas, D omegas, C omegas, B omegas, A omega, dominant Omega. This are the ranks from lowest to highest as you can see a dominant Omega is very strong but those are very rare to unlock.
      There's the C betas, B Betas , A betas and the dominant Betas from lowest to highest and then there's the primary Alphas, Secondary Alphas and lastly the ultimate alphas. The Big three are all ultimate alphas as they're very strong. Now I have a huge crush on bakugou if you couldn't guess.
    I fell in love with him since I first saw him when I entered in the school. I really hoped we'd be mate but we hardly even talk so I don't thinks but a boy could only hope. I have talked to him every now and then but nothing much because to find your mate you have to touch them a symbol appears on your hand.
    As I stand in the track field with mina and Tsuyu, "these are our fastest omegas, you must beat at least one of them." Sensei said and I nodded as I got ready. I looked at ahead, "you must run three laps to win ready set go." Sensei said as we ran off. I was running really fast but couldn't catch up to them.
     I knew it be such a fail if I became a A class omega and can't beat them so I ran faster. I was able to pass them and before I knew it I won the race. "Good job welcome to class 1-A." Sensei said and I smiled proudly. As the class gave me high fives for doing a good job but when I hit bakugou's hand.

Author Pov
    Mineta looked at his hand to see a glowing red mark as he left the field and to his new dorm. He knew for a fact it wouldn't take long for bakugou to notice as he saw his eyes widen as well. But, mineta thought he should just ignore it as much as he was happy he didn't know if bakugou would want an omega like him.
    Once the day was over and mineta walked into the hall mineta was greeted with a bunch of random boys. "Is it true?" One of them asked, "is what true?" Mineta asked, "that you're bakugou's mate." He said grabbing mineta's hand, "omg it is true you must be super lucky." He said and mineta was just there confused.
     As mineta stood there he saw bakugou walking into the hall and he just went sat down next to the girls. "You must super happy, you and bakugou are mates." Mina said and mineta just nodded. "Is this seat taken?" Bakugou asked as the girls squealed shaking there heads as Bakugou sat down next to mineta.
     "H-hi katsuki." Mineta said, "you can just call me bakugou or anything you want teddy bear." Bakugou said as mineta face grew red. "Alright." Mineta said as the girls grinned, "you know as you guys are mates bakugou you should take him on dates, you know to get to know each other." The girls said smirking.
     "You know what, that's not a bad idea, how about date tonight you know after school." Bakugou asked, "s-sure." Mineta stutter as Bakugou kissed his cheek. "We'll see you later princess." He said leaving a flustered mineta and all the girls fangirling of their ship sailing right in front of them.

Bakugou Pov
    Me and my teddy bear has been going in many dates and for me he's cute, fun , strong and everything I could  fucking ask for. I know people might say that as a strong alpha I deserve a strong mate just like me but fuck that shit I want to be able to protect wants mine. Mineta is mine forever no matter what.
     Right now, I planning on confessing today as I'm waiting on him outside under the school's blossom tree. Mineta shows up looking absolutely fucking adorable. "Hey kat" he said, "hello princess you look absolutely fucking perfect." I said, "anyways I have to ask something, will you be my mate for life." I said.
     I watched his eyes grew bigger as tears roll down his face looking a the promise ring I bought. "Yes yes I will." He said as I slipped the ring on to his finger with a smile kissing him. "I love you so much princess." I said, "I love you to my alpha." He said send shivers down my spine.

Mineta Pov
    The next day me and bakugou walked into the class as I showed the omegas the ring. "Omg, it's gorgeous." Uraraka said, "thanks Uraraka I really appreciate it." I smiled as chatted more as sensei wouldn't be here today. I glanced at bakugou as he winked at me and I smiled. Yep my crush is my forever mate.

The End
Hey guys I hoped you like this story and don't worry @Lavastone8  your request will be done because I said I would do it anyways, I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋