He smiles driving the car off and head to the house. The gifts I bought for him will be delivered soon,so while it's on it way I have to take drystan to visit his mother.

"Daddy!!!" Drystan screamed running over to me.

I pick him up "Hey there bud,where is Alfred?"

Alfred sighs tiredly "Here and exhausted as always. Your son is a pain in the ass"

I glare at him "Language. How is the birthday boy feeling?"

He grins "I am officially a man like you now!I can do whatever I want now"

"Really? then can you beat Alfred up?"

Alfred eyes widen "Don"

Drystan nods his head "I am going to kick his ass"

Alfred burst into a fit of laughter,I chuckled ruffling his hair. I know him being around this environment it's almost inevitable for him not to use foul words.

I secure drystan seatbelt in the backseat before going around the front and driving off. You can do this Ivan, drystan deserves to know who his mother is.

"Daddy, where are we going?" He asks.

"You will see" I simply reply.

We soon got to the cemetery and I park my car, I carry him in my arms and lead him in. He tightens his grip around my neck and I could tell he was scared.

"Listen to me drystan,you have nothing to be afraid of. You have me, ain't I your hero?I will always protect you no matter what"

He grins nodding his head "You are more than a hero dad, I love you"

I kiss his forehead "I love you too son"

We got to the side where all the late Dimitri's are buried. My eyes locked with mother's tombstone, and dad is buried next to her. I decided to honor Alina and buried her in the dimitri cemetery,after all she is family.

I squat down in front of Alina's grave and place drystan in my lap.

"Dad" he was clearly confused.

I smiled softly at him "Meet Alina,she is your mother"

"Mother, then where is she?"

"She is in heaven watching over you from above"

He frowns cutely "Can I see her?"

I shake my head "You will in years to come. But she is in your heart, guiding you into the right part, your mom made some mistakes in the past, but who doesn't make mistake? she was a good soul, which is why you turned out to be great"

"But you are kind Daddy"

"I am not kind drystan, you are too good for me. I don't know what good I did in my past life to have a son like you"

He smiles warmly "I love you Daddy"

I kiss his head "I love you too. Do you want to drop by at the ice cream parlor before heading home?"

"Yes!!I want chocolate ice cream!!"

I lift him up "And that you shall get. I will fulfill all your desires for the day"

"Yes!!"

🏵️🏵️🏵️

Drystan is fast asleep in my arms and I sighed carressing his hair. I love the fact that he brings light into my fucked up life, Crystal opened my heart to love and I will be forever grateful to her for it.

I open my phone and the lock screen brings a painful smile to my face. It's a picture of babydoll and I back in our trip in Amalfi coast, she has her lips locked with mine and my heart clutch in pain and I tighten my grip on the phone.