"Neither have you", He said slowly as we reached to the metal door. It was a large door with a circular lock to it, like a bank safe. There was a hand scanner next to the door in addition to a pin pad.

"Just don't worry about it", He said to me, punching in the numbers in the pad, covering the pin pad with his body so I couldn't see as well as placing his hand on the pad at the same time. It took a few seconds of silence until the pad turned from red to green and the circled looked spun around automatically.

The door opened to reveal the bright sun blinding us, we put a hand over our eyes as I tried to with Sam though she didn't move or wake, unbothered completely by the disaster going on around us, kind of wish that was me right now.

We climbed out of the tunnel as Raymond called someone on his phone, wouldn't they be able to track where it is if they were looking for us?

"Burner", He said quickly, as if he knew exactly what I was thinking just from my face. He spoke quietly and quickly into the phone as I held tightly onto Sam as I looked around on where we were. I think it was in the forest behind the house, though we were more on the edge of it than anything, there was a large wall in front of us, probably the end of the house borders. There was a small water stream next to the wall, it went on all the way along the wall as well. 

I went to go touch the water but Raymond quickly stopped me, motioning to stop for a moment as he speaks on the phone. I could hear a little bit of his call in which he was telling someone where we were.

They were on the way to get us, thank god, yet my head was telling me to just run away with Sam without any of them, saving both of us and heading to live in Hawaii or something. Maybe I could fish for a living and she will have the greatest years of her life there.

"Alright, they are on the way to get us, we just need to get over the wall, apparently everything has gone to shit, the house has been shot up but the others are alright, Aiden got shot in the arm but it's practically a graze so we need to get to him quickly so I can make sure he is alright.", He said quickly, he was worrying now, his calm and cool exterior was suddenly gone as soon as his brother is hurt.

Maybe he did care more than he let on, I always just thought he was cold or something. Sam was starting to stir in my arms, the sleeping pills wearing off now. I played with her hair trying to get her to stir down again which worked for the now as she closed her eyes.

"Also, watch yourself, the water will electrocute you if you touch it and send a signal to the house that someone is on the border, it's so where people try and break in we see them coming. Thought it was pretty smart until now", He said, taking his backpack off and throwing it over the wall. 

He sighed as he grabbed a few branches and placing them over the stream, causing for a good bridge to the other side, he motioned to me first. 

"What about Sam?", I asked him as he rolled his eyes, holding his hands out as if it was obvious that he was going to carry her. I hesitated for a moment, debating whether to trust him, I mean she couldn't go anywhere right now so I had to trust him.

"Fine, but I'll climb to the top, you pass me Sam, then you climb over and then I give you Sam and then I climb back over and then you give me my sister back", I said quickly, planning the best way to get over. He just nodded as I gently gave him to Sam. Raymond smiled as he tucked her tightly in his arms and motioned for me to climb. I handed him Arktos too as I climbed over.

The wall was rather high but I was used to breaking into places, things were harder when it was just me and I did things I'm not proud of, but I had to do it to survive for Sam. We managed to climb over the wall and Sam was soon back into my arms.

"Alright, we just have to stay here till they come and get us", He said, leaning against the wall, playing around with his lighter, obviously bored. 

A few minutes later three black SUV's sped around the corner, Raymond grabbed my arm for a moment before he realised it was the others. Max was in the driving seat in one, Aiden in another and Leo in the end one. Wasn't it dangerous to drive like this if they are being targeted.

They all got out of the car and headed over to us quickly, Aiden however had a bandage wrapped around his arm tightly with blood on it.

"Are you alright brother?", Raymond asked Aiden, rushing over to check his arm as Aiden sighed, trying to act all tough though you could tell he was in pain.

"Is Sam alright?", Leo asked me, moving the hair from her eyes as she stayed asleep, I just nodded and pulled her closer to me. Adam gave a deep sigh in relief as we were all now together. 

"Alright lets get going, looks like we are heading to Rome for a few weeks, now lets get going before those idiots realise where we are", Adam said with authority, the others nodding to him, heading back to the cars.

Rome? This seemed dangerous, especially for Sam. Though she could easily learn Italian if she wanted to. Seems to be another adventure but we had to get out of this first.