one year anniversary 💐

HELLO,

it has been one year since i sat down on the floor of my school and decided to create rockstar!
one year since i decided to write this book, it's characters, and it's storyline. it is officially the one year anniversary since rockstar! was published!!

i just wanna say thank you to all of you, whether you read just one chapter or all twenty five. thank you so much. it means the world to me that you enjoyed my writing and were able to relate to any of the characters or just like the story in general. this book will always be special to me because it was the first one i finished completely. i joined wattpad about five years ago and started out as a reader. there was so many books i wanted to see but they hadn't been written yet. i started so many projects, but never finished any of them. except this book.

rockstar! has been one of my best works yet. through this book and others that sit in my drafts (all 37 of them), i've been able to see my progress as a writer. even though i don't really plan on writing more stranger things fics (maybe for season five) i hope you will continue to support me or even just come back and read this when you're feeling bored and can't find a good fic.

if you're planning on writing a story, just do it. it doesn't matter if it's bad, it doesn't matter if the plot doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter if your character has the most basic name on earth-literally just do it. just write. make the stories you wanna see and then over time make them even better. anyone can write, it's so easy.

again, thank you for reading and there is much more to come. i love you!!

love fae,
ps happy new year!!<3