020

friday, october 13th 7pm

thank you for 33k !! <3

"LOOK, she's right there." lucas pointed out as the four entered the large music hall. all around them were celebrities galore, household names walked around the huge open space leaving the group starstruck.

anais stood far away, mic in her hand to two hand mates behind her as she was being interviewed. the girl looked incredible, per usual. her goddess braids were in two low buns with a  braid shaped like a heart in each as well as two braids to frame her face. she wore dangly white star earrings which complimented the make up stars she had in her eyeshadow. her outfit was incredible, and mike noticed it matched his. on top both their heads sat versace black sunglasses. they both wore white shirts, hus being a button up with a black tie and hers being a body suit type thing with a cut at the side.

anais wore a short jean miniskirt and mike wore pants in the same color. she had on black go go boots and he had on black doc martens.

"wait is that- holy shit," dustin laughed, "she's being interviewed by molly fucking ringwald." he pointed to the redhead that stood in front of wildchild with a mic in her hand.

"we're all very excited for you performance today, ana." molly started out, "i went to go pick up an album but they were all sold out!"

anais laughed and clasped her hands together. "i'm very thankful to have such a strong group of supporters behind my music. none of this would be possible without them so i just wanna thank them tonight."

"and you'll get to! this is molly ringwald with anais higgins here at romantic blue. stay tuned for a killer performance from wildchild, billy idol, squeeze, tiffany, the aubreys and many more at the romantic blue pop/rock festival!"

the cameras cut and molly and anais began to talk while her bandmates stood idle by behind her, bex at her heels like a dog on a leash.

"hey ana." mike said, walking over with the rest of the party. he stood next to her and gave the girl a side hug, smiling fondly at her before pressing a kiss to her head. "you look pretty."

"as do you." she responded. she had chosen all the outfits for her friends and made them match a scheme. max was wearing a black shirt that said angel blue space girls with a black street racer skirt and black gogo boots. she had dior earrings and sunglasses with a prada purse and black fishnet arm warmers. lucas was dressed out in an all black suit with rings over his fingers. dustin had his hair styled nicely and wore a white shirt tucked into brown corduroy pants and over that a brown leather jacket.

they all looked amazing, like they belonged at romantic blue.

"molly, there are my friends. lucas, max, dustin and mike."

molly gave a genuine smile to the group. "nice to meet you guys, i gotta go interview someone else though." she waved goodbye and walked away as her camera crew followed her.

"this is so cool." mike spoke, looking around at all the people, stages, cameras and instruments.

"yeah. and it's the only time you'll see it, so soak it in while you can." bex said with an attitude.

"oh shut up," marshall sighed. "you're here to play your instrument. not to insult people. keep you mouth closed."

before she could laugh, anais heard someone call her name.

"ana!" a frantic man with brown locs rushed over, placing a hand on her shoulder. "you just wrapped up you interview, right?"

she nodded.