018

thursday, 2:28 pm

"DID you ask anais what drove her to the point that she felt so unsafe in your school that she had to use violence?" steve asked, questioning the principal dunkirk.

"no but-"

"okay then! maybe if your school provided a safe environment then kids wouldn't have to fend for themselves. danny has been bothering them since they transferred. you didn't know that though. danny called anais a bitch and suggested a hot should come "get her."

the principal was silent.

"guess you didn't know that." steve folded his arms, "if i have to come here again because your school failed to protect my cousin i'm going to have a problem. let's go ana."

anais flashed a smile at principal dunkirk before getting up out of the chair and following steve out the office. when the door closed behind then to two both laughed, doing a little handshake they made up.

"i cant believe he fell for that.. we don't even look alike."steve laughed as they finished the handshake.

"i know!" anais stretched her arms, it was the ending of 8th period which meant that everyone would be out of class soon and she could hang out with her friends at her place. they hadn't hung as a group in a while and she was starting to miss them.

"okay, i'll see you later." steve said, nodding at the girl and leaving as the last bell rang. anais waited by the entrance of the school, smiling when she saw her friends walk out of their classes.

"hey," mike smiled. he walked over to anais, pulling the girl in by her waist and giving her kiss on the bridge of her nose."

"hi," she smiled at him before playfully pushing him to the side and hugging max. "hi bug."

"hi ana." max said, hugging the girl back. the two hasn't hung out in a few days. anais looked up from the hug and smiled at dustin and lucas.

"you guys ready?"

"ready."

the five began to walk to the house, stopping along the way to get snacks and shit. they were planning to finish some homework and then just chill and catch up. she had big plans for friday that she wanted to put them on to.

"so as you guys know i've been working on this new album," anais started out. she folded her hands and turned the corner with them, they all nodded. "and as of yesterday the songs have all been recorded."

"what?!" dustin practically jumped. "oh my god that's so cool, do you have a name for it? how many tracks are there did you-"

"dustin." lucas laughed. "chill, just let her finish."

anais shot lucas a small smile and began to walk up the block to her house. "i've decided to call the album TALK and it's 21 tracks..for now."

"what do you mean for now?" max asked.

"well there's this one song on it called 10 things i hate about you but i don't think i should keep the track on it. it's a little too messy for my taste and i'm not in the mood for another scandal since the album is already mean enough."

"oh?" mike asked. he watched the look anais gave him.

"i already have have three songs on it for bex, i think that's enough."

"the album is about bex?!" dustin asked excitedly. "oh my god i love him."

mike shot him a look which anais shook her head at. she wasn't upset dustin had said it, the only bad thing he's done known to the press was the kiss between him and julie. nobody knew what happened behind closed doors so it wasn't right for her to get mad at him.