006

"LET me contour your nose at least, so it doesn't look fat."  anais spoke, laying on her bed exhausted. there was a 20 minute dance party before she had rolled a blunt and everyone took a hit, even mike. dustin max and lucas had gone for more snacks leaving the two alone in the house.

mike rolled his eyes as the girl giggled, taking another hit of the blunt she rolled a minute ago. "fine, but i'm only saying yes because you drugged me."

she scoffed. "i did not drug you."

"you so drugged me." mike did a little huff and stared at the ceiling of her room and hung over the edge of the bed. "why's the room spinning?"

"it is so not spinning you little virgin."

mike sat up and sent a glare at her. "how did you know that?" anais fell backward with laughter. "i didn't, but you just confirmed it."

he sucked his teeth. "forget it, no makeup."

"noo," anais whined, shuffling over to him and pulling him up to sit on the bed by his arm. "pleaseee, you'll look so pretty with it." her bottom lip jutted out into a pout which made mike's heart still a bit.

"are you saying i'm not pretty?" he asked, slightly faking a playful offense.

she titled her head. "not as pretty as you could be. that's for sure."

mike scoffed and she got off the bed and moved over to her vanity, grabbing a bunch of things. "no blush or anything, keep it light."

"okay mike okay." anais said, grabbing some contour, mascara, lipgloss and eyeliner. she moved back on to the bed and pushed a hand against mike's chest.

"sit back on the headboard."

he did so reluctantly. once his back was against the headboard she moved over and straddled his waist. mike was a bit startled at the action and on instinct his hands moved to her waist. "what are you doing?" he asked, very aware that if his friends caught them like this he'd never hear the end of it. ever.

she rolled her eyes. "i'm not trying to fuck you, i need to get close to do your makeup. now take your hands off my waist before i hurt you."

his hands flew off immediately and he put them up defensively. "sorry.."

"you got a big ego, you know." anais hummed, taking some concealer and applying it to the outside of his nose before gently blending it. "thinking i'm just sooo in love with you."

"i don't think you're in love with me." mike scoffed a little, watching the way the purple crystal that hung from a string on her neck swung back and forth in his face sending him into somewhat of a trance.

"sure." she used her pointer finger to tilt his chin up. she blended his nose contour and made a little heart with the highlights before tilting his head down and beginning to use a black lip liner on him.

"i'm serious ana," he sighed, watching her hands move. "what would you think if a girl started straddling your waist? plus i'm fucking high right now.."

she laughed and little and licked her lip and she finished lining his. "very cute cupid's bow, wheeler."

"great, now we're back to last names."

she only laughed and set the lip pencil down. "i'd think, why the hell would a girl as sexy as myself try to straddle you?"

she didn't give him time to answer. "then i'd think about how much of and ass you are." she opened a hot pink lip stick tube and began to apply it to him. "and i'd come to the conclusion that i'm truly utterly insane."