Ivan's fingers undid his belt, and he took it out, and the whipping sound of it slicing through the air had my clit pulsing. It fell to the ground, and he rolled his hips as if he was grinding into the air.

He tugged down his jeans, and I almost dropped the cup in my hand when I saw that he wasn't wearing underwear. I set the cup down and lifted my dress up as I spread my legs.

I was in a skimpy and thin dress, and all I wanted was for Ivan to pounce on me. To forget this little game and bury himself inside me, but Ivan didn't seem to care as he kicked his jeans to the side.

The song played in the background, and it added to the sensual and seductive mood of the scene. He ran his fingers through his hair, and our eyes met. Those blue eyes were taunting me, entrapping me, and I fell victim to Ivan Waters all over again.

He stood there in all his naked and handsome glory, flaunting himself while I was at his mercy. He was hard and erect, and my eyes only fell down there when his hand wrapped around his cock.

"Touch yourself, Nyra."

"I'd rather have you touching me."

"Be a good girl for me. Spread your legs and show me how wet you are."

"You're supposed to be dancing." I gasped as I watched him stroke himself leisurely.

"Don't make me cuff you like how you cuffed me. Spread your fucking legs, Nyra."

I reached for the hem of my dress and lifted it up and off my body. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and stood up so I could take them off as well. Naked like him, I sat back down and lifted my legs up, and spread them for him so I was on full display for him.

He groaned, and his hand grew more abrasive with its strokes.

"There's my good girl. Use your fingers and spread your pretty lips open for me. Let me see you, Nyra. All of you."

I made a pitiful, needy sound as I spread myself for him. I was so wet that my fingers were slipping, shaking, and sliding, and he expressed his blatant appreciation.

"Is my pretty little devil wet for me? Does she crave me as I crave her?"

"Yes."

"On your hands and fucking knees. Face down and lift that ass up. I'm fucking you how I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I met you."

I scrambled and altered my position how he wanted. I felt him behind me, his body hot, hard, and greedy as he placed his hands on my ass. He kneaded the flesh there, squeezing and spreading and pulsing it together.

I felt his lips on my back, and I shuddered from the tenderness. The sweet and reassuring Ivan was gone when I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance. He didn't hesitate or inch in slowly, he pushed inside with one brutal thrust, and my body jolted forward with the injudicious movement.

I let out a cry of ecstasy, and he shouted coarsely and gripped my hips even firmer in his hand. My cunt was welcoming, wet, and tight. Ivan vocalized his love and admiration for it as he fucked me ruthlessly and mercilessly from behind.

"You like getting fucked like this? Like a fucking animal?"

I whined loudly. "Yes!"

"Nyra, fuck, I can never last too long when I'm in you like this. Your cunts dangerous, baby."

His hand left my hips, and I felt him reach forward for my hair. I winced when he gathered it and yanked me back. My back hit his hard chest, and he pummeled me even harder.

I felt his hand around my neck, closing around it, and then his lips were on mine. We kissed, static moany gasps of pleasure kisses, as he fucked me like this. I bit his bottom lip and wrapped my arm around his neck so I could look into his eyes.

"You take me so well, don't you, woman?"

I hummed, nodding my head, and as smug as he looked while he fucked me, there was tenderness and warmth like the sun in his eyes and touch.

His lips parted with every sound I made, and his eyes darkened when I clamped down hard on him. I couldn't hold back any longer, and the way he was groaning in my ear let me know he was close.

His hips slapped against mine harder, and then his hand traveled lower so he could aid me to my orgasm. A gasp-turned moan slipped out of me as I squirmed against him when his finger rubbed my clit.

My nails dug into his neck, and he hissed but didn't relent in his assault. He kissed me hard on the mouth but as quick and as hard as it was, he was even faster to pull away.

He released me and forcefully guided me back to my knees. His hands branded my hips as he fucked me to my orgasm. I never knew sex could be so loud. I don't think I've ever had a man make me lose my voice before.

I was screaming, whimpering, begging, and crying, and then my orgasm welcomed me into her arms. She was brutal yet affectionate. She wrapped me up in her arms and held me tightly as I shook.

It was euphoric, bliss, a high-like trance almost, and yet he still worked himself in me. The wet sounds grew louder, my whimpers were needy, and Ivan was ever so vocal as he appreciated and praised me.

I wanted to see how he looked while he came as well, so I tilted my head to see him watching me. Our eyes met like a trance, like two magnets, and with a shout of my name mumbled in with curses, he pulled out and came all over my back.

He was cocky as his eyes looked at the evidence of his pleasure coating my back and ass. He swatted my ass playfully and leaned over to kiss my lips. He stood up and went to grab some tissues.

After wiping my back clean, he didn't bother getting dressed. He came round to the sofa and sat down before pulling me into his lap. I rested my head on his chest where my name was and felt the soothing touches of his fingers running down my spine.

"If you could be any animal, what would you be?" He randomly asked.

"A wolf, probably. You?"

"A deer. They're majestic as fuck."

I lifted my chin to look at him. "A deer?"

"What did you think I was going to say? Gorilla?"

"Yes. Exactly."

He breathed out a laugh. "I think that's an insult."

"No thinking, Ivan. It is an insult."

His hand came down hard on my ass, and I jolted forward.

"Don't make me redden your ass, Nyra. I'm exhausted."

"I thought men had a higher sex drive than women." I wrinkled my nose. "I can't believe I'm in love with an old man."

"I'm not old, woman. Your cunt wore me out."

"My cunt wore you out?" I repeated and started laughing. "You're an idiot."

He grabbed my chin. "I'm your idiot." I traced my name across his chest and leaned down to trace it with my tongue before kissing him.

"My idiot," I whispered against his lips.

A/N: Thoughts ?