Sam then went back to hugging Charlie, cuddling her head into his shoulder as he hugged her back, picking her up so she was now sitting on his lap.

"She should be asleep in a little bit, it's just to calm her down", Raymond mouthed to Charlie as he nodded his head and put his head on her shoulder as if he was about to go to sleep as well. Raymond sighed as he grabbed a blanket from the back of the leather sofa, gently placing it around his youngest siblings, patting Sams head gently and messing Charlie's hair up slightly.

He would kill for them, die for them, live for them. He seemed a kind, sweet brother, but he had a side to him just like his brothers, it was just rarely ever shown until now, always used to being one of the younger ones until now.

A shot echoed through the house after about ten minutes of pure silence which jerked Charlie awake, his arms instantly tightening around Sam, however she didn't move, rather stayed fast asleep. More shots rang out, all coming from outside.

"Thank god she had that pill otherwise she would be terrified out of her mind", Raymond said quickly, going straight for the gun in the draw on Adams desk. He attached a silencer to it and grabbed a smaller gun, attempting to pass it to Charlie however he just shoved it away.

"No thanks, I won't hold a gun", He stated in a matter of fact tone, making it clear to Raymond who didn't argue with him about it. 

"Alright fine, but at least take this pocket knife or something just in case something happens?", he asked, handing him a sharpened knife, a yellow handle attached. 

"Why is everything yellow in this house? Why is Sam's handle yellow and ours is white?", I asked Raymond as he sighed, checking once again that Sam was fast asleep in Charlie's arms.

"Yellow is the family's colour, that and dark blue. If you ever see someone with a yellow and blue tattoo with the family name, they are part of our mafia, understand? If you ever need help,  just ask them", He said quietly, suddenly aware of the people in the house trying to kill them.

It had been silent for a long time after those gunshots, though if something was wrong Raymond would of been called which is what kept them both calm to know their brothers were probably alright. 

"Sams colour is different because she is the youngest and also the youngest girl in the family, she is known to be the most protected and guards know right away what room to protect if things like this go wrong, which is very rare, we haven't been as involved in the other mafia's due to you guys being here so maybe they are testing our limits or seeing if something is wrong with our forces", He stated quickly, as if was thinking out loud.

"So who had the yellow handle before Sam?", Charlie asked, knowing they had cousins that were girls. Raymond sat in Adams chair, deep in thought as he tried to remember his cousins name, in fairness, they had a lot of cousins. 

"Well, you have four younger cousins that are girls, three of them are 12 or 13ish but they are annoyingly loud and giggle way too much for my liking, but it used to be Ebony, she is older by like a few months, which pissed her off slightly", Raymond replied, the memories of all of them getting together and having to deal with the loud laughter every two minutes. 

"Why would she be annoyed?", Charlie asked, more gun shots rang through the air as things smashed against walls though Raymond still seemed unbothered though Charlie brought Sam closer to him, his fear for Sam starting to scare him.

"It's a very big deal! Especially to be the youngest girl, they are an instant target to the other families, you would think the eldest ones would be the biggest targets but it's actually the younger ones, I mean for our family anyway. If they knew Sam existed, which hopefully they don't, we would have to make sure she is always protected, why do you think a ten year old has a bodyguard?", Raymond asked Charlie as he twirled the gun in his hands, calm as can be. 

This only worried Charlie more, was it right for Sam to be surrounded by this much danger for the rest of her life just because of who her family were? Raymond noticed the expression on Charlie's face and placed the gun down on the desk slowly.

"We know you want to take Sam away from us, Adam and Leo has discussed it with us since you guys got here, but you can't. She is part of all of us even if they might not show it, everyone in this family would die for her you know?", Raymond said with confidence as more gun shots rang out, this time through the house.

"I think it's time we get out of here!", Raymond whispered, grabbing the keys of his car out of his jacket, opening the wardrobe in the corner of the office to show bullet proof vests.

"I though Adam said not to leave this room?", Charlie asked quickly, standing up with Sam sat perched on his right hip, her head tucked safely into his shoulder still. She was deep in sleep.

"We have to leave before those assholes get in here, you hear that?", He asked as Charlie put his head to the door, it sounded like foot steps coming up the stairs and a lot of them.

"Alright lets go!", Charlie whispered as the steps got closer to the office. Raymond pressed a tiny button underneath Adams desk, opening a small door under the desk itself.

A ladder. Charlie sighed as he climbed down, making sure Sams head was kept gently in place.