Chapter 10: The Retreat (part 2)

Beginne am Anfang

The second day:

The first thing they did was rafting. The girls were having fun with the part timer besides Y/N because of him. But still she said had with the girls. The activities flew by faster than they thought. "Hey Mira you alright?" Y/N asked her. "Yeah it's just going to help with the part timer with some things." Mira said. "Want me to come with you?" Sure. We having hangout for anything so yeah." Mira said. "Alrighty hold on." Y/N said as she was putting on her matching pair of Pjs and they went out.

They walk out and went to the storage room and they saw the part timer waiting for us. "Ah Mira I see that you brought company." He said smiling as Y/N rolled her eyes. "Any ways I want you to ladies to organize the storage for a second it won't talk that long." "Okay." Mira said as she was organizing. Y/N was there sitting all the and talking to Mira. Not long after the counselor came in. "Thank the lord the counselor came in."
I said in relief. He tackled the part timer and started hitting him. Y/N saw the phone dropped off from his pocket and it was her and Mira changing. "Mira look." She said pointing at the phone. Mira shoves the counselor and helps the part timer get up.

WARNING: ALOT OF VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ACTION ARE AVIUT TO OCCUR SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT!

Y/n pov:

Then he kicks the counselor. I ran towards the part timer and side kick him towards the side of his stomach. "Mira it's not the counselor... it was the part timer. Here take my phone and call Zack's number or Mary." I said putting my fist up. Mira hid somewhere in this room and called someone. He punched me in the stomach. I cough and keep my guard up. "You bitch you knew something was off about me." He said sticking his tongue out. "You fucking pervert you give me the creeps." He ran toward me and I kicked him. He blocks and punched me to the face making me stumble. Fuck I let my guard down. I thought as I wipe blood from my nose. He was about to kick me and I blocked it and punched his face. He grabbed me and I struggle to let go of his grip. "Shh it's okay I'll make you I'll take care of you." He said taking off my shirt. As he was taking of my shirt he let is guard down and I kicked his stomach once again. Good thing I'm wearing my tank top underneath. I thought. "You're no fun really a tank top?" The part timer said. "Can you shut the fuck up you dirty crusty rusty son of a bitch." I said punching him but he keeps blocking them. Then he punched me so hard to my face that I coughed and more blood dripped from my face. I coughed. Struggling to stand up. "Come on baby I just wanna have fun." He said tackling me and then punching me at my face multiple times. "Then... do... it to me then not on Mira." I said struggling speak. As he was about to take off my tank top I quickly grabbed a piece a metal and smashed at the side of his head making him bleed little. As I saw Mira crying. I put a finger to my lips making Mira be quiet and prays that some can saved me and the counselor.

I coughed out blood and struggled to get up. Then Zack came in as he saw me all bruised up and blood. I pointed at Mira that she was safe and sound and didn't get hurt nor touch. And god Zack was furious. I flopped to the ground almost all knocked out. I coughed more blood and crawled towards Mira protecting her. "It's... Mira it's not your fault... H-Hey don't cry. Mira at least your safe now." I said softly as Mira cried. Zack was struggling battling the part timer. Muay Thai and dirty boxing? As I saw them two fight. As I saw Zack still standing. Both of his arms are broken and it looks like his ribs too. He was about to finished Zack until the counselor grabs his foot. The part timer laughed and kick the counselor. I went back up to my feet slowly, regaining my strength and energy. As the part timer got this distracted. He turned to me and Zack and we surprised attacked him. We kept on hurting him.

Not long after Xiolen, Daniel, Vin Jin, Mary, and the rest of the crew arrived seeing Zack and I hurting the part timer. Mira was holding Zack telling him to stop. I stoped by the time they arrived. And I looked at him. "Call... the cops." I said I tried to walk on my two feet but failed and I feel on my knees making my friends worried. Xiolen and Vin Jin grabbed each of my arms and i steadily stood up. "Y/N what the fuck happed we were all looking for you three." Xiolen said as we were walking away from the scene. "Let's just say that.. Zack, The counselor, and I just saved the day...." I said softly looking back at Zack and Mira.

Not long after the police have arrived and me and Zack sat next to each other telling the police what had just happen. The police nodded and arrested the part timer. "Y/N, thank you for saving Mira's life." Zack said. "If it wasn't for you I would've been touched by now so you saved the both of us." I said smiling at him. I saw the part timer going to the car. I jump and ran towards him about to attack him while he got handcuffed. Then Vin Jin grabbed me I struggled to let go of his grip. "YOU SON OF A BITCH ILL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH US AGAIN YOU HEAR ME FIGHT US AGAIN AND ILL DO MUAY THAI ON YOUR ASS TRY ME BITCH SUCK A HUGE DICK YOU HEAR ME!" I said struggling to get released by Vin Jin's gripped. Zack was also yelling profanities at the part timer and trying to attack him but failed and his friends grabbed him also. "HEY HEY Y/N CALMED YOUR ASS DOWN YOU GOT THE GUY CALM DOWN!" He yelled. I was furious then I coughed. I calm down a little. I put my face to his chest and started to cry. The pain and trauma I dealt for almost getting rape and touch by. Vin Jin didn't know what to do and hugged her awkwardly. "Why the hell are you crying!? And we have you blood everywhere on our matching shirt!" Vin exclaims. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes sill. "Bro I almost got rape man!" I said crying and covering my face to his chest still. "Oh..." he said getting mad now. "YOU FUCKING BASTERD YOUR DEAD WHEN YOU COME BACK TO JAIL TRY TO TOUCH HER AGAIN I DARE AND ILL KICK YOUR ASS!" Vin Jin said as he was about to attack the part timer until he was grabbed by Xiolen. "Bro really I don't wanna see you copy what Y/N and Zack did." Mary said deadpanned. He calms down a bit then sats down next to Y/N. "Hey Y/N." Xiolen said. I looked up at him "proud of you kid. You fought well and I'm glad that your okay." Xiolen pats my head. I smiled, nodded and tilted my head toward Vin Jin's shoulder and I look up at the sky seeing alot of stars. Vin Jin jolted again, looking at Y/N calming him down a little. He smiled and looking up at the night sky as well.

A/N: UGH FINALLY I DID JT JDBDHDHDHXHDBDHD YAY MORE VIN JIN WOO