🜚|25

Sujin was woken up by the continuous sound of the hospital machines. She opened her eyes and looked around to try and recognize the room but she didn't, only realizing it was a hospital room.

"Ah" she moaned in pain when she tried to get up but she forced herself up and looked around for any signs of people around her.

"My head hurts- ah!" Sujin held her head with both hands and shook it as memories started to flash into her mind again, which caused her to scream in fear suddenly.

Two nurses bursted into the room and where shocked to see her awake since they expected her to be in a longer coma "please calm down Ms. Shin!" One if the nurses said as the two held Sujin back from getting up of the hospital bed.

"Help! Yurang!" The other nurse said and a third one came in to see what's happening before running to get a sedative to calm Sujin down.

"Let me go! What are you doing! Stop!" Sujin screamed as tears came down her eyes. The nurse quickly inserted the syringe's needle and the sedative immediately calmed Sujin down.

"I'm very sorry Ms. Shin but you have to calm down, you are okay, you are in the hospital. Your family and friends went to have lunch so we will call them" the nurse, Yurang smiled and Sujin nodded before bowing apologetically, only now coming to her senses.

"It's alright, we get patients like this a lot" the nurse said before she and the other two bowed to Sujin and left. A few minutes later, the door bursted open and Sujin saw the person she wanted to see the most throughout all the mess.

Jaemin.

"Sujin! Sujin! Are you okay? Oh my god I was so worried" he ran to her and hugged her tightly which Sujin loved and she also hugged him back when she started to feel something wet on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry I was such a bad boyfriend, I couldn't do anything" he said through the tears.

"I missed you, and it's not your fault, plus I'm fine now so you can stop worrying" she caressed his back a little before pulling away and wiping his tears away.

"I missed you too" he said with a smile that Sujin mirrored. The others came in and Sujin cried while hugging all her members but she cried even more when she held Ryujin, the person she worried about the most.

"I thought I would never see you again" Ryujin said as she hugged Sujin "I'm here now, you don't have to cry" she softly whispered as she took in her sister's scent, the one she missed the most.

"Honey" Sujin's eyes widened at the voice and her head snapped up immediately and she saw her parents standing there with teary smiles on their faces.

"Mom! Dad!" She exclaimed and both of them hugged her tightly for very long. "We are so sorry we couldn't come home sooner, with all the business and work it was impossible even if we tried to push things around, we are so sorry" her mother said through the tears.

"But we moved to Korea, all our businesses are in korea now, so we can take care of you two" he father said with a smile and both Sujin and Ryujin hugged them.

"But were is oppa?" Sujin looked around but was disappointed when she didn't see her brother "he couldn't get some time off from the military to see you so he has to wait until next weekend, but he said he will visit" her mother explained.

"Hyerin is sentenced to life imprisonment without parole, so unless she escapes, she has no way of getting out" Wonsan happily said and everyone in the room cheered now that they were free of her evil.

"Sujin, Ryujin, your mother and I decided to move the main business here and sell the one in the UK as a franchise, so we might be busy for some weeks, unable to see you often, so please take care of each other" their father said as he held one hand from each twin, to which they both nodded to.

And for the next few days, everyone would regularly visit Sujin and even other fellow idols visited her along with close and distant relatives, as well as government officials too.

"Do you need anything?" Jaemin asked once he tucked Sujin in bed when they came from her therapy sessions "no, thank you" She smiled as she patted on the blanket above her lap.

"Will you recover quickly? I can't stand seeing you in this state knowing I didn't do much to protect you" Jaemin said saddly as he said down next to Sujin.

"Yeah, I usually recover from traumas quite quickly, and I already told you I'm fine and that is not your fault. You tried your best and that's why I love you" Sujin held his hand and Jaemin gave her a very bright smile before he went in for a very long a passionate kiss.

Three months passed since the incident and Sujin made a full recovery, and was physically, emotionally and mentally ready to go back to the industry based on what the doctors said.

"So, do you want a simple return or do you want to make something big?" Wonsan asked as he caressed Isuel's head which rested on his chest since she was on the baby carrier.

"Something big, I want to show people that I'm fine, use my accident as a way to show them that even though I was kidnapped, I got back on my feet like nothing happened" Sujin sipped from her iced tea as she looked around the clothes in the Prada store.

"What if I told you that Dior wants you as a global ambassador?" Wonsan said casually and pretended to look through the hung clothes while Sujin just froze in her place.

"Wait what? Like are you serious? Like I'm going to be like Jisoo unnie?" Sujin excitedly said and grabbed Wonsan's arm tightly, and he nodded with a fake unbothered look.

"Congrats!" Hwayoung said as she started jumping slightly and held Sujin's hands, which made Sujin jump slightly with her too.

Wonsan couldn't help but smile seeing how happy she is, this is probably the happiest he saw her in the past year.

"But oppa, Jaemin and I discussed making our relationship public, is that okay?" Sujin's expression suddenly changed and Wonsan nodded with a smile which made her even happier.

"No Hyerin, no hardships!"