🜚|15

"Alright, now we are going to focus on some individual work, and I would like to announce that you, Sujin, and another idol were offered to be on the cover of Vogue Korea!" Wonsan said which made everyone in the room clap and her members congratulated her too.

"Wait but who?" She asked after everyone settled down. "NCT's Jaemin" he said with a sneaky wink there. Sujin's happy expression fell and she sighed in her head.

"Alright, we will hold a meeting later to discuss the photoshoot, you can all leave now" he said and the girls left together. "Oh well that took a turn" Aeri said with a snicker.

"Please shut up" Sujin glared at the girl beside her.

"Is it that big of a deal?" Jeno asked as he and Jaemin walked down the hallway to their practice room. "Yes it is! Imagine having a photoshoot with Jimin?" Jaemin said in frustration.

"Well..." Jeno stuttered finally understanding Jaemin's view "exacly" Jaemin glared at him.

The two boys passed the five girls and Jaemin and Sujin gave each other nervous glances that the other didn't notice while Jeno sent Jimin a wink that left her blushing.

"Seriously?" Jaemin deadpanned "sorry"

A few day later, the photoshoot day finally came and both idols just wanted to get it done with. "Alright Sujin, please sit here" the make up stylist said.

"Yeah okay, thank you" Sujin with a smile. As she waited for her stylists to prepare Jaemin walked in and was instructed to sit down in the chair next to Sujin's.

The two didn't look at each other, acting like they don't even recognize the other and the tension between them was very clear in the room.

"Sujin, let's get you dressed" the staff said and two of them walked with her to the changing rooms as Jaemin was still getting ready.

"Um, are you sure this looks good?" Sujin asked the stylist who smiled at her "of course! You pulled it off amazingly Sujin" she said.

The concept of the photoshoot was a sexy and hot theme and Sujin was well aware of that, she wasn't uncomfortable, but just not sure if she can do it.

"Have faith in yourself Jinni, you can do it" the stylist patted her back with a comfort smile. Sujin nodded before taking one last look at the outfit she was wearing.

Black leather shorts with a matching bra top and a silver glittery blazer and high heel boots and silver jewelry to match as well as her now black hair which was wavy and her makeup was smoky and fierce.

She came out of the changing room and started talking to the camera that the staff was holding, filming the behind the scenes.

And until Jaemin got ready, Sujin gave the staff her phone and started taking pictures of herself till he finished before they both left the makeup room to start the shoot.

Jaemin was wearing an open black leather jacket with no shirt underneath and black pants with boots and sliver jewelry so they were both matching.

"Okay, stand in the middle first please. Now, I want you two to stand close and Jaemin should put a hand around Sujin's waist and Sujin would tilt her head towards his shoulder" the director said and the two complied, both their heartbeats increasing at the pose but keeping a straight face nonetheless.

"Perfect! Now Jaemin, keep your hand on her waist and Sujin, face him but turn your head towards the camera and put you hand on his chest" Sujin changed her position as per the director's request but she raised her and to put in on Jaemin's but hesitated since she might make him uncomfortable.

"It's fine" he said which startled her a little as he held her hand and put it on his chest. The gesture made them both flustered and they couldn't help but stare into each other's eyes very deeply, though the camera flash snapped them out if their little world.

"Amazing! Better than what I wanted, I love this one. You two are real professionals!" The director said with a smile. "Yeah..." Sujin awkwardly laughed as Jaemin cleared his throat and looked away.

Sujin glanced at Wonsan and said him make kissing gestures with his hands and kiss lips to tease her which she only glared at him for.

After a lot more poses, outfits and pictures, the photoshoot was finished and the two became even more awkward with each other now.

"Let's go now Sujin" Wonsan said and the girl hurriedly took her stuff and left without looking back.

"So how was it?" Wonsan asked once the two got into the car. "Suffocating" Sujin rested her head on the heafrest and closed her eyes. "You two are so in love" he said with a smile and a head shake.

"Please just shut up"

"Anyways, Hwayoung is expected to give birth in a few days so she is in the hospital now, would you like to visit?"

"Oh I know, I wanted to visit her tomorrow but I guess you beat me to it" Sujin shrugged and took out her phone "what? How did you know?" Wonsan asked surprised.

"She told me, I have her number"

"You seem to have gotten close to her"

"Yeah, she is so sweet"

"She is"

The two pulled up at the hospital and went to the room Hwayoung was in. Once Sujin stepped in, she was immediately attacked with hugges and kisses all over her face.

"Oh I've missed you a lot jinjin!" Hwayoung exclaimed "I literally called you two days ago unnie" Sujin laughed at Hwayoung's excitement.

"My babies are coming soon, I feel so much adrenaline I think I'm gonna explode!" Hwayoung paced around the room like a madwoman which made Sujin giggle.

"Of course you will feel it, you must be ecstatic" Sujin smiled "I am! Oh they are so impatient, just like their father. I'm thirsty, can you get me water please?" Hwayoung said to Wonsan.

"I- okay whatever" he said and left the room. Sujin and Hwayoung just kept talking until after a gew seconds, Hwayoung started to feel horrible pain in the lower part which highly alerted Sujin.

"Fuck Sujin! I think they are coming out! Ah shit!" Hwayoung held into Sujin's arm for dear life. "Fuck, lay down until I'll call you a doctor!"

"No! Don't let go or else I'll fall, I can't fucking move!" Hwayoung's tears built up in her eyes. "Fuck, help! Is someone outside? Please help us" Sujin yelled and thankfully three nurses rushed inside and took Hwayoung off Sujin.

"Fuck, oppa! I think Hwayoung unnie is in labor, please hurry up!" Sujin said after calling Wonsan.

After the other girls and both Hwayoung and Wonsan's families were called, everyone stood outside waiting for any signs.

An hour later, the doctor came out with a smile on his face and three nurses behind him "congratulations Mr. Seo, you have two handsome boys and one beautiful girl"

"Thank god- wait what? I thought they were twins why are there three?" And once Wonsan said that, he fainted but was saved by his brother from a horrible hit with the floor.

"Mrs. Kim also asked for a Sujin inside, so only Ms. Sujin is allowed in at the moment" the doctor said before leaving and Sujin walked in and saw Hwayoung in there.

"Unnie, you're supposed to rest now, you haven't even been transported yet and this place is nasy as fuck and full of blood" Sujin came in and patted Hwayoung's forehead with a towel as she held her hand.

"They were supposed to be two shits, where did the third motherfucker come from?" Hwayoung asked angrily, clearly not in her right mind from the anesthesia.

"Oh how sweet motherly words can be"