🜚|02

"Hello everyone!" Wonsan walked in with a wide smile on his face, making everyone's head turn. "Hyung!" Haechan yelled and ran to him before hugging him tightly and making him laugh.

"The new girl group members are here, they came to introduce themselves, come in girls!"

"I'm so nervous!" Yizhou whispered to Sujin beside her. "Me too" she replied and held her hand before all of them walked in together.

"Introduce yourself girls"

"I'm Yu Jimin, and they are Uchinaga Aeri, Kim Minjeong, Shin Sujin, and Ning Yizhou" Jimin pointed to each member as they bowed one by one. "And we are, Aespa" they said together.

Everyone clapped for them before Taeyong stepped forward. "I'm Taeyong, Lee Taeyong, It's nice to meet you all and we are looking forward to working with you all"

"Nice to meet you too, and we look forward to working with you as well" Sujin said with a smile. "Yo dude, she's the girl we saw yesterday. I told you she looks familiar, right?" Mark muttered to Jaehyun.

"I think I know" Jaehyun pulled his phone out and searched up ITZY's Ryujin and clicked on images. He and Mark's eyes widened in shock as they looked at each other before looking at Sujin.

"What the- they look exactly the same!" Mark exclaimed still shocked, eyes traveling between Sujin and Her sister.

"Jaemin? Jaemin!" Taeyong called twice, getting the attention of the two men staring at the phone screen and making their eyes look at the said boy, who snapped out of his thoughts while staring straight into Sujin's soul.

His face turned red in embarrassment as he scratched the back of his neck slightly at the members who were laughing quietly. He also noticed Jimin and Aeri lowly laughing but Sujin didn't seem to notice.

"Introduce yourself" Kun said trying to muffle his laugh too. "Oh- yeah...um, I-I'm Jeamin, Na Jeamin" he stuttered throught his words. After everyone introduced themselves their manager dismissed them and left to the recording room.

"Woah Jaemin, you barely knew her name and you were already in love with her?" Yangyang teased him and put his hand on Jaemin's shoulder. "Shut up, I'm not" was all he said pushed yangyang's hand from his shoulder.

"Sure thing lover boy" Johnny said "It's okay to be in love dude" he continued in english. "You guys are so annoying, I'm gonna go get water from the Cafeteria" jaemin said before leaving.

In his way to the elevator, he saw Wonsan in the hallway and the thought of asking for her number was the first thing he got in his head. 'Should I ask? Wouldn't it be too obvious though?'

"Uhm hyung! Can I ask for a favor?" Jaemin stopped him "sure Jaemin, what do you need?" Wonsan asked. "This is a bit embarrassing but, do you know Sujin's age?" Jaemin was scared that Wonsan will think he is weird if he asked for her number immediately, so he thought he should ask for her age first.

"Uh yeah, she's 19, about eight months younger than you actually, but why do you ask?" Wonsan thought it was unusual for Jaemin to ask about a girl's age like that, so he was curious. "Oh so she is legal, can I have her number?"

Wonsan put the pieces together and understood why Jaemin was asking, the was a moment of silence before he started laughing. "I will give you her number, but if she asks you to leave her alone or delete it please do, and from what I heard, she is one of the few trainees that doesn't have boyfriends and doesn't go on date so maybe she wants to focus on her career first, so take things slowly" he said before giving him a wink and taking his phone out then copying her number to Jaemin's phone.

"Okay thanks hyung" Jaemin shifted in embarrassment and when he got his phone back, he saw that Wonsan saved her number as 'Sujin-ah♡︎'. "Hyung" he whined because of the teasing as Wonsan just laughed. He fixed her name as only 'Shin Sujin' and put his phone back in his pocket. "Everyone is so annoying today, I'm leaving"

"Yah, are you mad? Fine I'll give you a nice peice of information, they are in the recording room, and they will stay there for the next 3 hours" Wonsan winked and left.

'Recording room? Good, I have time to go! Wait what am I thinking? I don't wanna see her' Jeamin shook his head as if to get the thought out of his head, but that didn't work.

He found himself heading towards the recording room nevertheless while cursing at himself, but he was just desperate to see her. He was down bad.

"Hey hyung" he said to the producer and he saw the girls in and bowed to them. "I came to re-record some parts in Work It as you told me yesterday" Jaemin kept looking around searching for one particular girl until he looked into the recording room and saw her reading the lyrics.

"Ah Jeamin-ah, okay just wait here for some time" their producer, Yoon Youngjae, went back to his computer screen right after he said that.

Jaemin just sat down next to who he remebers as Aeri. "Okay Sujin-si, we will start the recording of the bridge instrumental now" Youngjae said and Sujin nodded "Alright".

"That was very good, now Aeri, come do the rest" Seonwoo said after Sujin was done and Aeri got up. Sujin sitting down in her place, right next to Jeamin. The boy felt like his heart was going to explode.

"That was really good Unnie" Yizhou said a patted her back. "Thanks Ning, what will we do after this?" Sujin asked.

"I'm not sure, but we will have a 20-30 minutes break since we will be here for long" Jimin said. "I wanna call my sister, I'll do so later"

'Sister? She has a sister?' Jaemin wondered for some time. After Aeri was done, their producer suggested that Jaemin goes first since he will only have some small parts to redo and everyone agreed.

When he was also done, he left the practice room smiling at the compliment he got from Sujin. 'You're really cool, Jaemin- sunbaenim' he recalled, as if it was the best thing that ever happened to him, well, it kind of was.

"What took you so long? You said you were going to get some water where is it?" Taeyong bomabarded the boy with questions the moment he came in. "Shit I forgot it" Jaemin cursed and Taeyong smirked.

"Let me guess, you went to the recording room where Sujin is currently at right?"

"Wait how did you know?"

"Wonsan hyung, gosh, love is so powerful" Taeyong just shook, his head and left him alone.

'I wonder how they will react if they knew I got her number too, am I really in love? No way'

He just dismissed the thought and went back to to practice with the others.