🜚|06

After a few hours of waiting impatiently, a doctor finally came out of the room, clothes decorated with the crimson red liquid.

"Congratulations, she miraculously survived yet she wouldn't fully recover for 2 more months, but she'll be discharged in 3 to 5 weeks. She's still sensitive and fragile so you may see her after she's transferred to the recovery room"

Sighs of relief were heard and everyone had finally calmed down. "She's probably still unconscious, we should go home and comeback tomorrow" Wonsan suggested and though the girls were a little against the idea, they were very tired and they too went through alot.

"Home? I'll never go back to that place, it is traumatizing" Yizhou protested, feeling disgusted by the thought of hoing back to the place were her best friend was almost killed. "It's okay you can stay with us" Lia said and helped the girls take their stuff to leave together.

"Thank god she's okay though" Kun said trying to cheer the girls up but nothing, they were still as anxious and gloomy. "Jaemin-ah, she'll be okay, we should go home now" Taeyong put a hand on Jaemin's shoulder but the boy just nodded.

Everyone left, and the girl was still unconscious but now that she was treated, problems will stop, right?

Wrong

🜚

"What the fuck?" Minjeong said as she read through the article she saw on her phone "for fuck's sake it is still 7 am" she complained.

Top K-pop groups were seen at the hospital yesterday at 4:41 am

Yesterday at the NEO hospital, one of the nurses that work there claimed that she has seen artists from groups like NCT, Aespa wnd ITZY.

She said "all the members of ITZY were there, five NCT members, an unfamiliar man and four of the five Aespa members, all of the except Jane".

She continued "when I asked my colleague, he said that Jane was in Surgery for some reason but he didn't specify why, though, the surgery room was in the labour section so I thought maybe she was pregnant? I don't know"

"Jaemin was there first, he came with her in the ambulance, could it be that he is the father?"

Since, fans have been demanding SM Entertainment to release an official statement about the whole situation, but the company is yet to say anything.

What do you think? Do believe this rumor or not?

- Pregnant? I don't think so...

- What a whore

- I hope she gets better soon

- She's so reckless

"We're not sure yet, but if this is true, then it's a wasted talent"

"I hope they will leave the poor girl alone" Jimin said as she also read through the article with the others "I want to find this nurse and punch her" Aeri furiously turned the phone off and shoved it into Minjeong's bag.

"Unnie" Yizhou called softly and brushed her hand through the unconscious girl's hair softly before putting her bag next to her bed. "We got your stuff, wake up please" she sat down beside her and held her hand.