🜚|04

The two months passed without any more trouble with Hyerin, surprisingly. During that time, Jaemin and Sujin only grew closer and closer and their members' teasing grew more and more.

"It's okay, we'll be okay" said Jimin to the nervous Sujin standing next to her. They were going on stage in just a few minutes, their song Black Mamba was finally released and they just got ready for their debut stage.

"Go up now, good luck" Wonsan said to them in a cheering tone to try to put them at ease a little. The five girls went up and stood in position waiting for the music to start.

"Artist on stage, music in 3, 2, 1" Sujin heard the robotic voice in her in-ear piece say and the music started immediately.

"Great job girls, I'm so proud of you all!" Wonsan said and they all hugged, congratulating each other. Suddenly, the sound of a ding was heard from Sujin's phone, which she opened only to be met with a text from Jaemin.

Jeamin-ah

-Hey, are you done
with the stage?
-Hope you do well!

-Hey Jaemin-ah
-Yeah we just finished
-Everything went very
well, thanks!

-That's good to hear
-How nervous were you?

-A lot, I thought my heart
was going to jump out.

-Haha I know how you
feel
-I felt that when I first
debuted too, but it gets
better with time it's
fine.

-I hope so
-It was so scary but
suprisingly I didn't do
a mistake :)

-You practiced really hard
so of course you won't do
a mistake

-Thank you Jaemin-ah
-Really

-Sujin-ah

-Yes, Sunbae?

-I'm really proud of you,
Sujin-ah

-Really?
-But why?

-Because you never gave up
-Always worked hard to be
better.
-Even though I know you
for two months, I feel like I
know you my whole life
-I feel like I can trust you.

-I really appreciate this
sunbae. Thank you

-Go rest now, you must
be tired.

-I am actually T-T
-I'll talk to you later
-Bye sunbae!

-Byeee

Jaemin felt so down after this, not being able to tell her about how he truly feels hurt more than anything else, not only was she drop dead gorgeous, she was kind and cool too, the girl of his dreams.

"Hey Jaemin, let's go eat dinner" mark called him and they went down together to the dinner table, when he saw that his NCT 127 hyungs were also there today.

"Hey Jaemin, are you okay man?" Johnny asked the boy seated next to him, everyone can see that he was deep in thought of something but no one can make out what is was. Except one...

"Huh? Oh nothing, just thinking about practice" everyone knew it was a lie, but no one said anything.

"Well anyways, the first part of the album was a success and so I hope the second part will be, only 5 days are left for the release, you all did a great job" Taeyong suddenly blurted, trying to ease the unexpected tension around Jaemin.

They others cheered in happiness and clapped for each other. "The Wayv members and Sungchan and Shotaro will be here soon, so let's wait for them before we have drinks"

The room was filled with chatter pretty quickly, everyone laughing and having fun together to rest their minds from all the work and stress.

Meanwhile...

"I want to kill myself" said Sujin after flopping on the couch next to Jimin. "I invited the ITZY members over, they said the want to celebrate our debut"

"Really? Why didn't Ryujin tell me? Weird" short after, a door bell ring was heard across the entire apartment and Yizhou opened the door, only to be met with hugs and screams.

"Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for all of you" Yeji said stepping in, the other following too. Ryujin engulfing her sister in a very tight hug and Sujin returning it even stronger.

"Oh my god you guys won't believe this! Sujin already got someone head over heels for her!" Ryujin spat her juice out of her mouth in shock, the thought of her sister with a guy crushing over her was new.

They all broke out into laughter at Ryujin "Yah! You're going to clean that!" Sujin said angrily. "How can you do this to your guest?" Ryujin tried to get out of the situation but failed.

"Guest my ass, you come here everyday as if you pay the rent, go clean it" Sujin rolled her eyes and crossed her hands, waiting for Ryujin to reply.

"Fine!" She gave in and took some tissues to clean it. "Happy now? Come on tell us who the guy is!" An excited Lia demanded to the Aespa girls.

"Okay, okay, guess, we'll give you hints" Aeri teased them. The five girls whined and protested but the SM girls aren't giving up.

"Okay so, he is in our company, NCT, born after 1999" she said, pushing the date back to confuse them. "1999? Mark? Maybe Lucas"

"After? Probably in Dream, hmm Haechan?" Chearyeong tried to guess but only received a head shake from the others.

They ITZY girls just kept guessing but no one got it, they named 16 out of the 23 members but still couldn't get it. "You guys are dumb, we literally said born after 1999 and you named everyone that wasn't born after 1999, it's Jaemin" Minjeong shook her head in disappointment.

"Jaemin?! You're lucky he's hot" Yeji said with a sigh "I'm jealous, but you better not lose him" she continued with a glare as if threatening her.

"I don't think he likes me that way guys, we are just friends" Sujin was tired of the others making such a big deal of their simple friendship. "I'm actually going to slap you" Aeri said.

"Come on guys..."