🜚|13

After months of suffering and preparations, Next Level was finally out and the girls have to perform it on Inkigayo. NCT Dream Just came back with Hot Sauce so Jaemin and Sujin haven't seen each other for some time now.

"Everybody in position?" The director asked and Karina nodded from the stage. The music started and the girls started their performance as usual, except this time, a specific someone was making Sujin nervous.

What if I make a mistake? He will think I'm a fool, untalented even. Why an I like this? Fuck.

Sujin looked at the area beside the stage and saw Jaemin looking at her, which almost made her mess up but thankfully she refocused and was able to finish the performance without any mistakes.

During the whole performance her heart was racing and she felt like she was going to pass out, she was nervous about the performance like any other idol, but this was exceptionally hard, because of him.

After the girls got down from the stage, Sujin ran to the bathroom to calm her racing heart. She leaned against the sink and breathed heavily, her while face red. She looked up and was shocked to see the state she was in.

Did I look like that during the performance? Sujin cursed to herself. "I'm going fucking nuts I need to talk to someone" she sighed and left the bathroom.

"Aeri unnie, just who I wanted to see" she said in english as pulled Aeri from where she was and dragged her into an ally where idols usually meet their lovers, which was thankfully empty now.

"What's up? You scared me"

"I'm going crazy"

"What?"

"I'm going fucking crazy, that bitch is messing with my head and I can't stop thinking about him for fuck's sake, he was looking at me during the performance and I almost lost focus and mess up an-"

"Hey, hey, calm down and talk slowly" Aeri cut off Sujin's ranting and calmed her down for a few minutes before asking.

"Who is 'that bitch'?"

"Jaemin, Na Jaemin, NCT" Sujin said as she sat on the floor leaning against the wall and Aeri did the same.

"I knew you two would end up together!" Aeri exclaimed.

"Not the right time"

"Yeah right, sorry"

"What do I do?" Sujin asked with clear frustration.

"Ask him out" Aeri said as if it was the easiest thing on earth and Sujin gave her a look of disbelief.

"I don't even know if he likes me back, I might mess up everything we had together"

Aeri gave Sujin a 'you really are oblivious' that Sujin somehow didn't notice.

"Okay, let's act like we were plying truth or dare on text and I dared you to ask him out, if he says no, tell him it's a dare and show him the texts, if he says yes, then... I don't know just whatever happens next I guess"

"Hell no, maybe later but now? I'm too busy for this and he is too"

"Alright whatever, but I got you back girl"

"Thank you unnie, you are a true life saver and a great best friend"

"You too Jinnie, but you might want to talk to Ryujin about it too, I know there are some things you didn't tell me so we will talk about that later"

"Ryujin? She will kill him brutally" Sujin joked and the two girls laughed before returning to the rest of them.

"Oh there you are, now get ready for the winners announcement, you can go on stage when they tell you so wait with the other groups there" Wonsan said and lead them where everyone else was waiting.

"Fuck" Sujin said when she saw Jaemin looking at her and she quickly stepped back. "I-I need water" she lied and turned around to walk away.

"I'll go with her" Aeri pulled herself out of the group and walked behind Sujin to catch up to her. "It's this bad? You can't even be in the same room?"

"Fuck you unnie, now pass that water bottle"

"Is it that bad?" Jeno asked as Jaemin nagged about how much he loves Sujin when they finally returned home. "Yes it is, I can't take my eyes off her"

"Ew"

"Jeno"

"Sorry"

"I'm serious, did you see how she looked in today's performance? That blue top that match perfectly with her eye colour, or her shimmering medium-heel boot that matched her earing perfectly, her hair colour made her ethereal features stand out a lot"

"Wow, I thought she was wearing a black dress?" Jeno asked in confusion but quickly dismissed him as he sat next to the sulking Jaemin on his bed.

"No, it was a blue top with a white jacket and light gray pants with metalic white boots. Silver earings and black nails, and her hair is waist length with a deep blue colour"

"Wow man, I don't think that Sujin herself knew all this"

"Can you just give me a solution or will you keep being useless?"

"Chill jeez, ask her out maybe"

"No fucking way, she's way out of my league and I don't think she has time for me"

"Damn, but I think she likes you too, I mean, I kind of overheard her and Aeri talking about you"

"Me? What did she say?" Jaemin shot up.

"I won't tell you, I didn't understand half if it anyways, but it's nothing bad"

"Fuck you Jeno, you can go back to kissing the love of your life now"

"Look who's talking"

"Shut up"