🜚|08

A month has already passed and Sujin was finally out the hospital, though she still couldn't go back to dancing just yet, the doctors said she can continue everything else.

It was now the 31st of December, meaning that the year has finished. Sujin was laying down on her bed peacefully as she was playing some random games on her phone when she got a text from Jeamin.

Jaemin-ah

-Hey Sujin
-Since it's new years eve
today do you wanna go
out to watch the fireworks?
-I know you have been
a little off since the incident
so I hope this will brighten your
mood a little

-Hi Jeamin
-Sure I'd love to go with you
-You're right, I haven't been able
to go anywhere othe than the
company:(

-Great!
-I mean great that you accepted
not that you couldn't go out!!!
- pick you up at 10?

-Haha I got it
-Sure
-Are we sneaking out? :)

-Do you want to?

-YES!

-Alright then
-Make sure you're not
caught ;)

-Okay ;)
-I'll go get ready since it's
already 9

-I'll go get ready too
-See you later

-Cya
Read

Sujin got up and started getting ready for the 'sneak out' she's having with Jeamin. And as she was doing so, she couldn't help but think, was this a date?

The thought made her heart flutter a little. But she shook the feeling out of her body.

"What the fuck am I thinking? Bitch get ready" she said to her self and got dressed. She waited till everyone was out of the living room before running to the door and closing it quietly.

Jaemin was already waiting for her down so she rushed not to make him wait for long. "Misson succeeded" she said with a thumbs up and a wink.

The gesture made the boy laugh lightly and Sujin got the same feeling she felt when she was getting ready. What the fuck?

The two drived to an amusement park and when they got there, Sujin was shocked by how beautiful the lights were.

"Why does it look like you've never been to an amusement park before?" Jaemin laughed lowly and the girl looked down, she felt too embarrassed to tell him that she actually have never gone to one.

"Wait don't tell me... not even once?!" Sujin shook her head with a small pout that Jaemin found cute, but we aren't talking about that now.

"Oh I'm sorry... then I'll make your first time the best" he said smiling before holding her hand and running inside. And for the next hour, they just kept playing every game they could find until they got to a huge roller coaster.

"Wanna try this one?" He asked, but Sujin looked a little hesitant, scared too. "Uh... I'm not sure" she kept looking at the people screaming on the ride.

"It's fine, I'll be with you" he said and pulled her to the line off people waiting for their turn and luckily, there was only three people in front of them, so they guaranteed the next round with a short wait.