🜚|23

"This place is amazing!" Ryujin exclaimed once they all stepped into the huge pool room which was bigger than everyone have thought.

It had a ceiling and wall made of glass and around the giant pool was a sand flooring which gives the beach vibes before it changed to the normal tile floors.

There was a bar, bathrooms and washrooms, benches and hammocks on natural, real trees that gave an amazing touch to the whole place.

"I am never leaving this place" Yizhou says in aw which makes makes Chenle chuckle at hiw cute she looked.

"Last one to the pool pays for the food!" Jungwoo yells and everyone runs and jumps in the giant pool. Everyone started splashing and playing with each other.

"Guys! Let's take a group photo!" Yuta suggested and took out his phone before setting it up.

Everyone swam to where he was and they all posed to the camera before he took the selfie, which became a memory no one will ever forget.

And for the next few hours, they all kept taking pictures and playing while drinking and having fun. It was truly amazing how they all became comfortable with each other quite quickly.

"Yah, stop it Taeyong oppa!" Lia yelled with a smiled as Taeyong continued to splash her with water, who could've thought these two would be playing together in a pool?

"Hey Jaemin" Sujin said when she swam to the lonely boy who was just looking at everyone else have fun and smiling.

"Hey jinjin, are you having fun?" he asked and Sujin nodded with a smile "I'm glad you liked it" He mirrored the action and the two felt as if the world just stopped, all others sounds getting blocked out and only their rising heart beats could be heard as they wandered into each other's eyes for what felt like forever before Sujin looked away witha blush and a throat clearing that seemed to snap Jaemin out of his thoughts with a blush as he too looked away.

"Um... t-the girls said, they uh- they want to have s-some girl time alone later, if that's okay" Sujin cursed at herself from the stutters but couldn't helo how flustered she was.

"O-oh yeah, um- that's fine, I'll go get you a pool for two pm" Jaemin said and hurriedly left the pool as Sujin's eyes still not leaving his figure.

Sujin sighed and swam back to the girls and continued to chat with them, though her thoughts were all about Jaemin, and the sudden event just made her more determined to tell him how she feels.

It was currently two pm and all the girls were together in a similar pool, taking pictures and having fun "I wonder what the boys are doing now" Yeji said as she looked over at Sujin with a smirk.

"They are in the pool right next to ours actually" Chaeryeong said as she sipped from her whiskey cup "unnie! Why don't you come into the pool?" Yuna asked and Sujin shook her head "I don't want to ruin my hair" she said.

"Unnie! Can you get us some food since you are the only one not wet from head to toe?" Yizhou asked with a smirk as she wrapped her body with a towel and all the girls immediately knew what she meant when they saw the phone in her hand.

"Sure, shall we Jimin unnie?" Sujin and Jimin both smirked and nodded before getting up and leaving together.

On their way to the private restaurant, the two saw Jeno and Jaemin right behind them but just ignored them and continued walking.

"Unnie, can you check if the strap is properly tied? I feel like it will come of" Jimin stopped and turned to Sujin and her bikini top strap was really loose "oh my god it is!" Sujin tied for her properly and by then, Jaemin and Jeno have already passed the two but they didn't notice.