🜚|05

It was 3am when the girls were sleeping peacefully in their assigned rooms when a loud crash from the window was heard. This made Yizhou wake up immediately and sit up on her bed.

She stayed unmoving for a second to try and see if she actually heard right or she was just hallucinating. A few moments after, she started hearing steps on glass and then she was sure - someone broke in.

"Unnie, u-unnie, I think someone broke in" she shaked Jimin and Sujin lightly to wake them up. "Huh? Someone broke in? How?" Karina asked in confusion. "I don't know but I think they broke the window, I heard shattering and stepping on broken glass".

"I'll go check" Sujin got up and took her phone to go see but was stopped by Jimin "no wait, it's dangerous, let's call Wonsan oppa and he'll know what to do".

"Someone literally broke in and might hurt us, I should stop them before something bad happens" she insisted and turned on her phone's flashlight.

Sujin went out the room and walk into the living room, were she turned on the lights and was met by a figure standing in the kitchen. The mysterious man's - based on his figure - head snapped to see who it was and once he saw her, his lips curved into a creepy, yellow smile.

"Who the fuck are you?" Sujin was freaked out, she wasn't scared, but worried that he will hurt the others.

"Just who I wanted" he said and took out a knife, before sprinting towards her. Everything happened so fast she didn't realize the man was about to stab her but she snapped out and held his hand before he could and punched him.

The living room turned into a fighting ground and everything became messy. "Sujin-ah" she heard Aeri call from behind her worried. Sujin subconsciously turned her haed around while holding both the man's arms back to look at her.

She shouldn't have done that.

Once she let her guard down for a moment, the man stabbed her right in the stomach and pulled the knife out, blood splashing everywhere.

Minjeong let out a very loud scream that surely woke up everyone on the floor. Sujin just stood there for a second, not feeling the pain yet due to the overtaking shock she felt.

The pain only kicked in once she came back to her senses about what happened. "S-sujin!" Jimin yelled and ran to her trying to stop the bleeding in any way.

Loud knocks were heard from the main door and Yizhou left to open it. She expected to see the police but was met with Renjun, Yuta and... Jaemin.

"Heard a scream and wreck from here is everything okay?" Yuta asked in worry, that only increased when he saw the girl in tears. All SM artists shared the same dorm building together so it was easy for them to hear. "S-sujin, save her, please" Yizhou was now on the floor, crying loudly as if the girl was already dead.

"Sujin?! What happened to her?" Jaemin pushed through everyone and went in the apartment immediately, worry taking over him.

He was met with the sight of Aeri frozen on spot wanting to move her body but can't, Minjeong crying while calling the police in panic while Jimin held the unconscious, dying girl in her arms, hugging her and crying to her chest. The man nowhere to be seen.

Yuta ran in to see what is happening and was met with the same sight, when suddenly Aeri just fell unconscious from the shock she received but Yuta supported her before she hit the floor, while Renjun just stayed with Yizhou to try calm her down.

Jaemin looked around and saw the first aid kit at the corner of a wall and ran to take it and came back.

He quickly grabbed her black jacket from the couch and went back to Sujin and Jimin. "Put her on the floor, I'll try to help" he said and Jimin did exactly that "please, please" she pleaded.

Jeamin put the jacket on the wound to try and stop the bleeding but nothing worked. He quickly took out the two rolls of bandages and rolled them around her torso as he watched them sucking in the blood.

Paramedics and police barged into the apartment and quickly took the girl to the hospital. One person only was allowed with her in the ambulance and that person was Jaemin. He pushed through and jumped in immediately.

"Chance of survival, 20% she was hit in a sensitive area and her condition is critical, she also lost alot of blood" Jaemin heard one of the paramedics say which only made him more frantic.

Meanwhile...
"U-unnie, Sujin was stabbed, please come to NEO hospital quickly" a shaky and tearful Jimin told Ryujin through the phone. "What the fuck? I'm coming" Ryujin said from the other side before Jimin heard the sound of beeping that indicates the end of the call.

Aeri was still unconscious, Minjeong had her hands on Aeri hair and was stroking it slightly while Yizhou was crying silently with her head hung low and legs shaking up and down worriedly and Jimin was calling Sujin's family and Wonsan.

"We're here, I'll take Aeri in and you guys follow Sujin" Yuta instructed and they all went out the car. When the went into the hospital, they found Jaemin in front of a surgery room which they guessed Sujin was in.

Minjeong just sat down and hugged her legs to her chest and cried silently. Yizhou just threw herself on Jimin and cried while Jimin whispered reassuring words in he ear.

"It's be alright, she'll be alright, we should be strong so that when she wakes up we can help her like she did, please calm down Ning"

Jimin was trying to hold herself together, she won't break down, at least not in front of the others.

"Here, have this, it will calm you down" Renjun handed them some herb tea that a nurse gave to him to help them. "Thank you" each of them said and drank their tea.

A few moments later, the heard running and when the looked, they saw that the ITZY girls are already here. "Where is she?" Rujin asked in panic. "She's there" Yizhou pointed to the door that says 'Surgery Room - Staff Only'.

Wonsan also came but he wasn't alone, Taeyong and Kun also were there. "She's in surgery? Where is Aeri?" He asked. "Yeah she's there, and Aeri passed out so Yuta sunbae took her to the ER" Minjeong simply said.

The poor girls looked like a mess, none of them was able to hold her tears back, the tension in the room making everything a hundred times worse.