Chapter 6: The festival (part 2)

Start from the beginning

After that situation was finish, Crystal and Gun got into the car. "Hey Y/N want to go with us?" Crystal said. "Oh no sorry. I'm going to perform at the festival tonight." Y/N replied. "Oh I wish I could watch you perform in person but I want to go home now... but I'll watch you live on Newtube." Crystal said.  "Wait it's going to be live also?!" Y/N exclaims and Crystal chuckled. "Well I got to go now Y/N I hope we meet again. alright?" Crystal smiled at Y/N. Y/N nodded and waved goodbye to her.  Then Crystal apologized to Daniel because for the situation he got put into and left. 

Time skip at the festival and Y/N's POV:

"Whew I made it early." I said as I went back stage. I saw Daniel, Duke and Jay talking (well not jay because he doesn't speak.) "Hey Duke!" I said, heading towards them. "Y/N, you ready to perform on stage?" He asked. I peeked at the side and a lot of people were there giving Y/N a bit of goosebumps and smiled. "I'm kinda nervous and excited to perform at the same time." I said. "Oh Daniel and Jay meet Y/N the new girl I've been talking about." Duke said.  I waved at the two boys. They waved at me back.

"Hey." A familiar voice came and heading towards us. It was Vin Jin and Jeong Gi wearing matching outfits. "Are the clothes gonna do the singing." Vin Jin said to the three of us. "Nah I'm all prepare and ready. Take off your sunglasses it's dark out." I said rolling my eyes in annoyance. He heading towards the stage.

Next up is the Vocal and dance class.. as the announcement went on. Vin Jin shoves Dukes and steps up to the stairs. "Just stay there and watch how it's done." Vin Jin said. Then Vin Jin started to rap as the music starts. Not going to like that shit hits hard. I thought nodding my head to the beat while watching the two perform. Vin Jin quickly turns around and looks at me for a second and smirks. Oh shit he looked at me while I was enjoy their song. I thought.

After the two finish the performance the crowd cheered and said encore. Vin Jin and Jeong Gi smirk at Duke and heads towards duke. "Our song was freaking awesome." Vin Jin said. "Yeah that was awesome." Duke replied.  Vin Jin got irritated. "Don't pretend that you're so cool about this fat ass." He said. Duke got scared and backs away a little. "Here's a knuckle sandwich for your first show! As Vin Jin was about to punch Duke. I ran towards the punch and grabs his fist blocking duke and I. "Huh Y/N... why you're defending this fat ass." He said shook as I still grabbed his fist. "Oh, so now you notice about me defending him huh." I said getting pissed off. "You know what did duke ever did to you beside you saying "because a fat ass?". I said releasing Vin Jin's fist and flick his forehead off. "Hey ow." Vin Jin whined. I walked passed them about to hear my name on the announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you may not know her because she's a new student in Jae won high. It's Y/N L/N from Vocal and Dance department!" I came towards the stage and everyone cheered for me. I see Mira, Ha-Neul, and Zack Lee standing in from of the stage. "Now Y/N let me asked you a question." The host said. I nodded. "What song are you going to sing tonight?" The host said putting the mic to me. "I'm going to sing "Goodbye to rock you by TUYU. It's a Japanese song but I hope you just enjoy my voice." I said everyone still cheering for me, hyping me up. "Alright good luck to you. Every one give it up to Y/N!" The host said walking off the stage. I took a deep breath and thought. It's now or never Y/N, if people don't like your voice so be it. You can back out now. Then I up a thumbs up to the DJ so she can put the music on. I started to sing.

(This is the song Y/N will be singing at the festival the song is also above at the title screen. Not gonna lie that shit hits hard.)

Everyone started to cheer as I sang. I even jammed to the music and dance a little bit and having fun. Everyone at the festival started to dance to the music as well. I turn around for a second while performing and saw Vin Jin and Jeon Gi vibing to the music. I smirked at the two. Vin Jin notice I was smirking and crossed his arms and looking away from me.

The performance ends and everyone cheered for me way louder than the last performance. I waved at the crowd and I went to the behind the stage. "Wow Y/N that was great!" Duke said putting his hand up for a high five. I high fives him and chuckled. "I was nervous at first but after people enjoyed me singing I started to have fun and jammed out. I said scratching the back of my head. I saw Vin Jin walking towards us and looks to the side. "Well... that was okay I guess." Vin Jin said. "You said okay but you vibing to the song I was singing was a different then an okay buddy." I smirked and crossed my arms. "Well you did the same thing sweetheart." He smirked and patted my  on the head. Huh what he patted my head? Weirdo. I thought and smiled. "I never said that your song is ok at least I admit that I was vibing to your song." I said smiling at him. We both stared at each other for a couple for second. I looked away. "Well that was awkward." I said looking at the side. Huh my heart was beeping faster than usual. I wonder why? I thought. "Well it's the pretty boy and the fat ass turn. Watch them failed at the first second."

We sat next each other and watching them perform. "Holy shit that was one hella of emotional song right there." I said shedding a tiny tear on my eye. "Whatever they're cheering for them because of there looks." Vin Jin said getting a bit jealous of the two. The performance ends and the crowd goes wild for the two boys and won. "Damn I guess we both lost haha." I laughed and patting Vin Jin to the back. "We should've won this. This is Daniel Parks fault." Jeong Gi said. I rolled my eyes. "At least we all had fun." I said just to cheer those two up.

"Nope it's not his fault because of his looks." One of the directors of a recording studio said heading towards us. "They and including that girl were better than you both." He said it pointing at me, Daniel park and Duke. "Those three clean the floor with you guys. wiped you out clean and simple." The director said. "Uh- what." Vin Jin said. "But, what's going to happen to us now." Jeong Gi said worried about him and Vin Jin. "What about the debut?" Vin Jin said. So that's the direction that Vin Jin was bragging to. I thought. The director cleared his throat making them both stop asking him questions. "Don't call us. We'll call you." He said. "And you... Y/N right?" He said heading towards me. "Yeah what did you want from me?" I asked him. "Here take my card if you want to start a bright future." As he was about to give to me, I shook my head no. "No thanks I have my own recording studio with my cousin and I want to be with my friends instead of being miserable all day alone and working too much." I said smiling and looking at Vin Jin and Jeong Gi. "Well your choice then don't call me if you regret it." The director walks away. "Oh don't worry I won't!" I shouted to him as he was walking away from the three of us. "Really Y/N you could've worked with him and be rich." Vin Jin said. "Yeah but like I was thinking about my friends, my school, and my cousin. Plus my cousin is already rich enough and I don't want to have too much work in my hands." I said.

"Y/N!" I heard someone running towards me. It was Mary running towards me and then hugged me tightly. "Y/N! You awesome and you too Vin." She said. I saw Vin Jin got really pissed out by it. "Hey Mary can you let me go for one second." I said chuckling. "Sure." Mary said letting me go. I head towards Vin Jin and I never thought I did that but I hugged him trying to cheer him up. He just stood there and put his hands up because is doesn't know what to do. "Hey you did an awesome performance. Hey at least cheer up." I said smiling looking up at Vin Jin. He kinda smiled and pats my head. "Uh okay then." He said awkwardly. Mary aww at the two. "Hey Mary don't leave us hanging join the hug and you too Jeong Gi." Mary smiles and joins in the hug. "What are you to doing stop this nonsense." Vin Jin exclaims. Jeong Gi chuckles, he shrugs and joins in with the three. "Oh my god you too?!" Vin Jin said. A few seconds of hugging they all let's go of Vin Jin. He crossed his arms. "Y-You...guys are just rude." Vin Jin said. I took out my phone and put up camera. "Okay guys huddle up imma take a group selfie." I said holding up my phone. Everyone except Vin Jin huddled. I wrap my arm around Vin Jin's shoulder. "Why me? Y/N" Vin Jin said. "Cause you're my friend even you are an asshole I'll still be your friend." I said smiling at him. My heart starts to raise again. Am I going to have a heart attack for something. I thought. "A-Anyways, everyone... one... two.... Three!." I said as I took the selfie with the three. "Y/N you better send me that." Mary said. "Don't worry I will." I said staring out the photo that I took. This day was the best day ever. I thought smiling at the picture.

A/N: I finally finish chapter 6 what did you guys think 😅😌