36. WITCH!

Its been a two week and half since Maerys return and Rowan's death. Aelana had planned to do his funeral in kings landing but there was no body and the only family that rowan had was residing inside driftmark castle.

He wasn't a godly man either and didnt do religion. Aelana had decided to hold her funeral in the driftmark, near the sea, to honour his body which resides somewhere in the depth of the sea.

It took Aelana two days to tell her children about rowan death, and she could tell that her children weren't the same. Viserra had fell in the heavy fever and was still bed ridden. Aenya would wake up in middle of night, crying and yelling for her father. Baelyx had matured so much, Aelana noticed him looking after his sisters and brother.

As for Maerys, he was scared and had went silent. A dark cloud of pain looms over Aelana family and she didnt knew how to cope with it. All her children were sleeping on the bed in her room, she had pushed three beds together to make a single big bed.

Rhaenyra had flown back to Dragonstone along with jacaerys, lucerys, Joffrey and Aeryn. Daemon still stayed in driftmark for his daughter were staying here. Aelana wanted to go back to kings landing but she needed peace to mourn her husband and lord Corlys and princess rhaenys were kind enough to have her.

It was morning and the sun was rising on the horizon. Aelana sat up on her bed, A smile on her face when she saw her children passed out on the bed. She strected her body and put her feet down.

The moment her feet touch the cold ground of the room, she heard cannibal grumble about birds which were constantly making home on his large body. Not in the mood to hear about that spoiled boy complains, Aelana blocked down the mental link between them, smiling at the silence which welcomed her.

Standing up she waked toward the desk and pick up two letters which were placed upon it, The first letter was from jacaerys, bringing a small smile on her face. That boy throwed a damn loud tantrum saying he didnt wanted to leave Aelana and got dragged home and not even two days later he wrote to her.

Aelana smiled at the letter, putting it down she picked up another letter, this was written to her by her another nephew. A smile showing up on her face when she saw Aemond fine and precise writing followed by childish Aegon writing.

Walking toward the window from where she can see a vivid view of the sea, she sighed and read the letter.

"Auntie Lana,

This is Aemond, I miss you very much. I heard about your husband and I am very sorry, Ser Rowan was a good man. I have started reading philosophy, I am getting very good at it. I am also taking swords lessons and soon enough I shall be master at it. Kings landing is plain without you, please come back, love you.

Heyyyyyy I am Aegon. how are you. I am good. mother beat me yesterday for calling aemond one eyed troll. Heard ser rowan died, well thats very sad, but on bright side you can be with Daemon. yes I am idiot, not blind. I also got into father wine collection, and fell down the stairs, nothing bad only broke my leg. I am still handsome. Please come back. I miss you. I love you to the stars.

dear auntie aelana, I am so sorry to hear about your husband, my grievances. I am good, I am learning about the spider I showed you, the black widow. Its very beautiful and remind me of you. We miss you here, father miss you very much too. Be safe wherever you are.

Your Aemond,

Very handsome Aegon,

Helaena,"

Aelana kept the paper clutched into her hand, reading it again and again and again until all the words were engraved into her memory. She missed her niece and nephews so much, they were the first ever babies she ever loved more than her own life.