*Time skip*

Jimbe then finds a way to reach the ships by floating Buggy, Crocodile and Mr. 1 on a door and creating a sea current to launch it onto a battleship.

"Now that you put it that way i agree with you." Says Mr 1.

"--Yeah. But we cant stop after coming this far. We should just go as far as we can!" Tells Jimbe.

Jimbe then carry the gigantic door of the main entrance and jump in the sea.
"Those of you who are determind, get on!"

"--Is it possible to steal a ship with that?" One of the prisoner jaw down in disbelief.

Crocodile, Mr1 and Buggy then jumps on the door.

"Hey, can we just go now?" Rumbles Crocodile starting to get annoyed with the cheers of the prisoners for Buggy braveness.

"Alright, lets do it!" Shouts Buggy confidently.

"--You all ready? We got to hurry!" Was the last thing Jimbe said before he swims fast forward.

"H-heyy !! W-wait for me!! J-J-JIMBEEE!!" Y/n falls on her knees when she saw Jimbe already far from the entrance.

With her knees and arms on the wooden ground, she bangs on it with her fist dramatically.

"Stupid, Jimbe! Stupid, Jimbe! Ughh!"

I got lost for a second.. b-b-but still!! Why is he not waiting for me, ughh!!

The prisoners looks at the heavily breathe y/n with a weird but at the same time pitiful face.

"--Whats wrong with her?"

"--Maybe she also want to be on that door-like-ship?"

"--I think i saw this girl running the opposite way to the main entrance!"

"--What?! She's pretty but that bad with directions?!"

"--Shuhsh, guys! The thing is moving!"

"--Thing?!"

"--Yea--"

"Shut up, for second will ya?!" Irks become in her veins as y/n clench her fist hearing their talk about her.

"Firstly, im not a thing! So get out of my way!" She lashed out angrily before pushing through the prisoners to look ahead the sea.

Y/n squints her eyes to get a better vision of where the ship they targeted of.

She clicks her tounge when she cant sees anything. She then pulls one the prisoner collar and choking his neck in between her arm and armpit.

"--T-This...! I dont care if i die, right now!" Stutters the guy making y/n disgustingly looks at him and slaps his face makes his step out to reality.

Y/n, with a scowl on her face points her arms forward and asking the guy to direct her hand to where Jimbe's going to.

"Okay! Nice! Good (dumb) boy." Y/n pats his head quite harshly, eyes still looking at the directed ship.

"Y-y-yes, Mrs!"

'Fuck is wrong with him?! Mrs?!

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I bite my lip before wetting it with my tounge anxiously.

How the fuck do i get there?!

"Dude, i dont know what kind of power that can makes me fly. But i hope this gonna work!" I mutter to myself before nod of agreeing with my own idea.

"I dont care whatever it is but please let me borrow one anime character who has a pair of wings, please! Wings, activate!" I whisper-shout and in a mili seconds, a pair of wings starts to grow on my back.