The Evilest Shade Of Queen

Start from the beginning

When suddenly someone tapped Haseena's shoulder and as she looked behind she found Santu standing there...Aap thik hai na? Santosh asked gently to which Hassena just nodded her head, yes. She was trying her best not to look miserable but she was completely broken from the inside.

While the man saw that the evil queen's gang has overpowered the situation. He thought nothing can be better than running from the spot as soon as possible.

He swiftly turned around and was about to run when his legs got frozen as he looked towards the person standing in front of him. He would not get scared so easily but this time he was facing a wild tornado that holds the capability to finish him with a small activity. He gulped in fear and with his shivering hands pointed the gun towards the person. But there was no moment or an inch of change of expressions from the individual's side.

The wild tornado was none other than the Evil Queen. Her eyes were bloodshot red and the pain of loss or the thought of loss could be seen in her eyes. Her body was covered with sweat and she was looking way more powerful, dominant, and evil than usual. It seemed that she would burst any moment if she hold herself more.

The man fumbled, Ka....karishma dekho...udhar hi ruk...ruk jao tu...tum janti ho me kitna po...powerful hu ham dono ki bhalai isi me hai ki ...ki ham..ek dusre ko apne...apne haal pe chod de... me...me kabhi ankh uthake...bhi nhi dekunga tumhari ya tumhare logo ki taraf. He completed, but there was no reply from Karishma's side.

The atmosphere was calmed not even a mosquito dared to buzz at the following spot. When suddenly Karishma forwarded her steps towards the direction of the man. Her each step was audible and was echoing in the environment.

D...dekho dekh...o vahi...vahi ruk jao...me me goli chala....chala dunga varna... I said stop!!! But Karishma didn't gave a damn about his words. She was only two steps far from him when the man fired the bullet. The bullet went and hit right away to Karishma's left shoulder, piercing her skin and the blood started flowing down shortly.

While Haseena who witnessed the scene couldn't hold herself and shouted "Karishmaaaaaaa" her voice resembled pain and she tried to run towards Karishma's direction but santu and the guards didn't let her do so.
But Karishma didn't stop, the bullet was nothing in front of her rage. Even her expression didn't change a bit.

She stood straight in front of the man and with all her might punched him directly in his face. The punch was so powerful that it shook his whole core and the gun fell from his hand.

With her elbow, she attacked his chin and continuously hit him on the jaw. Ahhhh, he cried in pain meanwhile his whole mouth was filled with blood which was leaking from his mouth.

Karishma again punched him on his cheek this time one of his teeth break down and fell on Karishma's feet. When he remembered Haseena's words, "yeah jo batesi tum idhar nikal ke has rhe ho na agar Karishma yha agyi toh tumhara ek ek daant apne hatho se todegi."

Before he could even cry Karishma held him from his head and smashed his head on the bumper, the same place where some minutes ago he was crushing Haseena's head.

Tu janta nhi h "Spider" tune kitni badi galti kari hai humari Haseena ki taraf aankh uthakar. Hume sab manzoor hai par unke sath koi durvyahwar bhi kare toh hum bahot personally le lete h aur tune toh... tune unpar hath uthaya, batameeze kari and what the fuck you desired to keep her as? Mann toh kar rha hai tujhe jangli kutto ke samne fek de, par nhi hum tujhe apne hatho se marna chahte hai, I want your fucking unholy blood on my hands.

Karishma's words conveyed her extreme anger, pain, and unconditional love for Haseena. And while saying this she pulled Spider's head up in the air and with all her might pushed it into the bumper. The sheet of carbon fibre break into pieces and pierced his Skin.