③③

×3rd person pov×

beomgyu stared at the ground, wondering as to why he felt weak. he blinked slowly as headache thrummed rhythmically against his skull.

yeonjun was pacing around, trying to figure out what hyunsuk would do. he was panicked, knowing that no matter what hyunsuk said, it wouldn't be good.

"yeonjun.."

beomgyu whispered, trying to stand. he rose to his feet, but soon swayed as he stood. yeonjun looked over to him and rushed over, holding beomgyu up.

"your hands are freezing!"

yeonjun exclaimed, cradling beomgyus trembling hands with his own. beomgyu hung his head, which seemed to weigh ten times more than usual. he dropped his head onto yeonjun's shoulder, breathing rather heavily. yeonjun was confused with beomgyus actions, but provided him as much comfort as he could.

"hurts."

beomgyu whispered, his eyes closed. yeonjun gently grabbed beomgyus shoulders and made him look at him. beomgyus eyes were closed half way, but the part that was open, he looked beyond tired.

"what hurts?"

yeonjun asked, now holding beomgyus full weight, which wasn't much.

"head."

he muttered, closing his eyes fully. yeonjun looked around quickly, seeing that no one was near to help. he carefully turned around and squatted down.

"i'm not.. i'm not gonna get on.. on your back."

beomgyu mumbled, trying to push yeonjun away. the older turned around with a look of disbelief on his face.

"you can hardly hold yourself up!! there's no way i'm letting you walk by yourself."

yeonjun insisted, staring at beomgyu who had his hands on his knees, trying to breathe right. he was unable and couldn't hold himself up any longer. his legs buckled and before he hit the ground, yeonjun reached out and secured him in his arms.

"let go, I got it."

beomgyu demanded, weakly pushing yeonjun. the said boy forced himself to not snap, annoyedly helping him up.

"you cant stand. why the h.ll would you think you got it?"

yeonjun asked, his voice snappy and annoyed. beomgyu scoffed and let go of yeonjuns arm, standing up on his own. he glared yeonjun down, a smirk on his face.

"see, I told you."

beomgyu sneered, unknowing to why he was being mean. yeonjun forced away the urge to walk away. he eyed the boy up and down, shaking his head.

"walk."

yeonjun deadpanned, stepping aside to let beomgyu go. the younger blinked and rolled his eyes, taking a weak step forward. yeonjun scoffed when beomgyu gave him a smug smirk.

"you can go. I don't need help." beomgyu spoke, staring at yeonjun with soft eyes. yeonjun was taken aback by the softness since the boy was being mean two seconds ago. beomgyu gazed at yeonjun, who blinked in confusion.

"I'll walk you home."

yeonjun demanded, not leaving room for beomgyu to speak as he started to walk away. beomgyu sighed heavily and watched him, trying to will himself to walk. yeonjun eyed him, shaking his head in disbelief.

"any day now." yeonjun called but beomgyu started to walk the other way, his feet dragging against the grass. yeonjun gazed after him, letting beomgyu go his own way.