②②

×3rd person pov×

"hey gyuuu!"

hwanwoong called from the passenger seat, turning around to look at beomgyu. ravn smiled and turned down the radio, resting his arm on the window.

"wanna get ice cream?"

hwanwoong asked and beomgyu looked at him with a skeptical smile. hwanwoongs smile faltered for a split second.

"no, no, I want to. but it's cold?"

beomgyu laughed and hwanwoong looked playfully offended, slapping his hand over his heart.

"my heart is cold but im still here in the summer aren't I?"

hwanwoong asked and ravn laughed, reaching over to ruffle hwanwoongs hair. beomgyu smirked and giggled to himself.

"are you two dating?"

beomgyu asked and hwanwoong snapped his head towards beomgyu.

"n-no? why do you.. why do you ask?"

hwanwoong chuckled uneasily and he and ravn shared a look. beomgyu smiled widely and shrugged, looking out the window.

"no reason."

beomgyu smiled and looked towards ravn, who has reached his hand over and placed it near hwanwoongs thigh.

ו×

"can I have a.. cookie dough, a chocolate and a rocky road please."

ravn asked, hwanwoong and beomgyu behind him. he paid and turned back to the two boys, a smile on his face.

"you still remember my favorite ice cream?"

hwanwoong asked quietly, looking up at ravn. the said older smiled and nodded, ruffling hwanwoongs hair for the second time today.

they got their ice cream and found a spot to sit down, ravn and hwanwoong sitting next to each other.

beomgyu pulled out his phone quickly and checked his messages, expecting a message from taehyun, but there was none.

"are you okay?'

ravn asked, eying beomgyu, who nodded quickly. ravn and hwanwoong shared a look.

"no. my friend hasn't texted, and he wasn't at school."

beomgyu mumbled, keeping his eyes on his phone. hwanwoong frowned and looked at ravn, who's lips had turned into a smile.

"why don't we get his favorite ice cream and bring it to him? maybe he's sick."

ravn suggested and beomgyu was about to decline, but when he looked up, he saw how proud ravn looked of his idea.

beomgyu nodded and ravn smiled widely, standing up. hwanwoong grinned up at ravn, but looked away quickly when the older turned to look at him.

"what's his favorite? I'll pay."

ravn said and this time, beomgyu declined instantly. he shook his head and stood up, grabbing the small cup his ice cream was in.

"I'll pay, he's my friend, not yours." beomgyu reasoned and ravn frowned, but didn't press.

beomgyu went to the counter and tapped on it, gaining the attention of the person.

"hi, do you have .. like, to go ice cream? can I buy a tub of it?"

beomgyu asked and the boy at the front nodded happily, his lips curled into a happy smile.

"okay thank you, one of those in strawberry.. please."

beomgyu and the boy nodded, excusing himself to get the tub. beomgyu turned around to see hwanwoong, smiling at him.