③⓪

×3rd person pov×

beomgyu sat with his head down in his class, trying to avoid a certain male that had the same class. his heart was beating unusually fast and his mind was clouded.

he sighed, lifting his head and supported it on his palms, but his arms trembled slightly under his weight  he frowned and lifted his head, seeing if his arms were still shaky.

he was too busy with himself that he didn't realize the presence beside him. a light touch to his shoulder brought him out of his mind.

"hey gyu?"

beomgyu mindlessly turned to the side, his eyes landing on a concerned hwanwoong. he had a small smile on his face, but it was filled with worry.

"do you wanna hang out after school? I can bring ravn, you can..."

hwanwoong trailed off, watching beomgyus interest perk at the way hwanwoongs voice changed.

"ill bring ravn, and you can bring yeonjun."

hwanwoong finished and beomgyu heart dropped. he pulled his lips into a frown and gave hwanwoong a look.

"look, ive already checked, soobin and kai are busy." hwanwoong tried, but beomgyu wasn't having it.

"can't I bring seoho? or xion? literally anyone but yeonjun."

beomgyu whined, beginning to bang his head on the table. hwanwoong reached out and stopped him, emitting a groan from beomgyu.

"where are we even going?"

beomgyu asked and hwanwoong smiled devilishly. at that moment, yeonjun walked in the class, his hair disheveled and red lipstick smudged on his lips. this sight shocked beomgyu, and he caught himself staring.

hwanwoong was staring as well, practically cursing yeonjun out with his eyes.

as he walked by, beomgyu gave a look to hwanwoong before harshly grabbing yeonjuns arm.

"yeonjun!"

beomgyu called, tugging on yeonjuns arm. the older looked down at him, amusement painted on his face.

"I was wondering.. if you..."

beomgyu looked at hwanwoong, who was nodding lightly,  encouraging him to continue. beomgyu closed his eyes and turned back to yeonjun.

"I was wondering if you had seen my pencil."

beomgyu eventually spat, causing yeonjuns face to almost drop. beomgyu noticed how yeonjun subtly fixed his hair, then tried to smudge the rest of the lipstick off.

"need help with that?"

beomgyu asked, but his tone wasn't as nice as his words. without waiting for an answer, beomgyu brought his thumb to his mouth, sticking his tongue out.

he licked his thumb and without a thought, reached up and wiped away the lipstick, his thumb grazing over yeonjuns plump lips.

the older was stunned, his heart burning and his stomach erupting with fireworks. (BULNORIYA)

beomgyu tsked and wiped his thumb on his pants, gazing up at yeonjun with innocent eyes. hwanwoong was speechless as well, staring at yeonjun for any reaction.

but yeonjun was emotionless, looking down at beomgyu.

"thanks."

he muttered, turning away rather quickly to avoid the boy seeing the blush on his face. beomgyu had an unknown emotion racking his body.