②③

×3rd person pov×

beomgyu sat on his bed, his mind racing as he wondered where taehyun could be. he stood up, a wave of intense dizziness hitting him.

he frowned when it didn't immediately go away and it was soon followed by his breath being snatched from him.

he was left to sit on his bed, trying to regain to air and let the dizziness fade out. he stood back up more carefully and stumbled over to his closet.

beomgyu searched through his clothes, finally picking out a black, thick hoodie along with dark gray jeans.

he slid his clothes on and grabbed a beanie, fitting it onto his head. after that, he slipped his feet into his dirty converse.

tucking his phone into his pocket, he patted waeng on the head before bolting out of the house.

the chilly air instantly nipped his cheeks, causing them to sting slightly. shrugging it off, he went to grab his skateboard, but with an annoyed huff, he realized yeonjun had it.

he groaned and rolled his eyes, deciding to just walk instead. shoving his hands into his pockets, beomgyu began to walk, his mind set on looking for his missing friend.

"come on tyun.. where are you?"

beomgyu whispered to himself, his words practically clouding around him. he shivered involuntarily and soon came across a small alley.

looking around, beomgyu quickly swerved and began to walk down the darkening alley.

"tae?"

he called out, his voice echoing throughout the enclosed walls. he got no reply and he frowned, turning back around.

fear suddenly struck his heart like a match, causing him to pick up his pace. when he finally got out of the small alley, his heart rate calmed and he could focus again.

continuing his search, he looked through alley after alley, the hope in his heart slowly thinning out.

"I know somethings up.." beomgyu whispered to himself again, his eyes landing on a bright store sign.

beomgyu tucked his hoodie closer around him and entered the store.

"hello!"

the male at the front desk greeted and beomgyu half heartedly bowed, making his way up.

"hi umm, have you seen a boy? uh, small kinda looks like a squirrel. hes got really fluffy hair and a cute smile. oh, his hair? its blonde."

(I can't remember what color it is but if it's not this just ignore it)

beomgyu explained rushed, his words fumbling out his mouth. the cashier looked around the store in deep thought, trying to recall if he did.

his eyes suddenly lit up and hope stirred in beomgyus heart once more.

"I have. poor boy looked like he was in such a rush. I think he was trying to buy beer. he looked real stressed out. he was here today."

the cashier said and beomgyus heart dropped, knowing exactly what he needed the beer for.

"have you seen him since?"

beomgyu asked and he shook his head. beomgyu looked down at the name tag, his heart racing.

"well, thank you bobby. you're much help."

beomgyu rushed out and bolted out the store, knowing taehyun couldn't be far. he yelped as something tripped him.

already knowing who it was, he rolled his eyes and whipped around.

"yeonjun, leave me the fuxk alone im doing something."

beomgyu spat, standing up. yeonjun grabbed the youngers shoulder and made him stop.

"what are you doing? looking for your lost kitty?"

he mocked and beomgyu felt tears threaten to spill out his eyes. yeonjun noticed and loosened his grip on the boy.

"not like you would care. besides, didn't you say you didn't want me to talk to you?"

beomgyu laughed unamused, shoving yeonjun off him. yeonjun narrowed his eyes, grabbing beomgyu again.

"I said let go."

beomgyu repeated, forcing the older off him. as he did, yeonjun taking beomgyus cheeks in his hands.

beomgyu froze, glaring at yeonjun. the older didn't say anything, searching beomgyus eyes for any emotion other than anger.

"ew."

beomgyu dropped down and tried to run away before he could grab him again.

"beomgyu!"

yeonjun called, his voice startling him. beomgyu slowly turned around, (wait a minute.. who are you?) his eyes landing on the distressed male.

"taehyun didn't come to school and he's not responding to my texts!"

beomgyu tried to sound calm, but his voice wavered, breaking at the end of his sentence. the younger casted his eyes to the ground, biting his tongue to avoid crying.

"so..? he might be sick."

yeonjun muttered, slowly making his way closer to the near crying boy. beomgyu laughed airily and shook his head.

"no, you don't know tae. he texts me when he wakes up, when he's eating something, when he goes to bed."

beomgyu choked out, not caring that the boy he hated was in front of him. yeonjun frowned and went to grab beomgyus hand as a sort of comfort, but he paused.

"he never.... he never misses school. his- his mom will get mad if he d-does."

beomgyu stumbled over his words, mentally cursing himself for being so vulnerable.

"I- m-m-maybe im overreacting but I can't l-lose him yeon..yeonjun."

yeonjun froze, the way beomgyu had said his name. so heart broken.. so scared.

yeonjun slowly reached out his hand and clasped it around beomgyus.

the boy visible jolted from the contact and he yanked himself away. yeonjun frowned and sighed.

yeonjun fought silently with himself, but eventually made beomgyu look at him. the older saw the tears that had slipped from his eyes.

yeonjun sighed and started to walk, humming for the boy to come. beomgyu just stared after him.

"I- I know we're not friends but..come on I'll help you look for him."

yeonjun mumbled and beomgyus eyes widened. the older nodded and beomgyu slowly made his way towards him.

they walked in silence, beomgyus quiet sniffles the only thing that was heard. yeonjun glanced over at him.

"thank you.."

beomgyus almost silent voice startled yeonjun, but the shock was gone as soon as it came.

"it's fine, but since im helping you, you have to buy me lunch for a week."

yeonjun muttered, his lips right next to beomgyus ears. the said younger nodded meekly and they continued on their walk, hoping to catch taehyun before he went home.