×3rd person pov×

beomgyus entire body tensed up as the first drops of rain started to patter down on the world.

he was in class, but he could hardly comprehend anything, too focused on not having a panic attack.

with a heart stopping flash, thunder soon rattled the school walls. beomgyu froze in his seat, his blood running ice cold.

"aww is poor little baby bear scared?"

a sneering voice came from beside him and he jumped, instantly cursing himself afterwards.

"no. psh, why would I be scared?"

beomgyu scoffed, rolling his eyes to cover up his terror. yeonjun chuckled and leaned closer to beomgyu.

"oh I think you're scared."

yeonjun pressed, narrowing his eyes to look at the clearly terrified boy. beomgyu bit his tongue and sharply shook his head no.

"hey! yeah, yeah excuse me everyone! can I say something?"

yeonjuns loud voice brought beomgyu into a slight panic. he looked at yeonjun and shook his head, but the older just smirked.

"big bad beomgyu is scared of a little bit of rain!"

beomgyu wanted to shrink into his seat and never return, his cheeks bright red. yeonjun smirked and sat back down.

"well that's where you're wrong."

beomgyu surprised himself as he spoke up, making his voice cocky. yeonjun glared over at beomgyu, and if looks could kill, beomgyu would be in his grave.

"that's where you're wrong."

yeonjun repeated, raising his eyebrows at a frustrated beomgyu.

"alright alright, settle it down."

the teacher called boredly, taking a sip of his water. the duo glared over at the teacher, but didn't speak up anymore.

~

"ugh, tae, he makes me so.."

beomgyu made crushing motion with his hands to express his anger towards the older boy.

they were sitting in beomgyus room, laid out on his bed as they chit chatted about whatever came to their minds.

suddenly, taehyuns hands shot out and covered beomgyus ears.

beomgyu was slightly confused until he felt the rumble of thunder in his bones. he gave taehyun a grateful look and shakily inhaled.

"thanks, I didn't see the lightning.."

beomgyu chuckled uneasily and taehyun smiled brightly.

"can we cuddle and watch a movie?"

taehyun asked shyly and beomgyu wasted no time to nod excitedly and grab his laptop.

laying down, taehyun cuddled up in his side, their hands clasped together, but of course, not intertwined.

they settled on stranger things, with taehyun clinging tighter to beomgyu.

"haha, see vecna isn't even scary!"

beomgyu laughed, trying to make taehyun not be so scared of the show. there was no answer and beomgyu looked down and saw taehyun gazing at the screen, his hand clamped down on the blanket.

"tae?"

beomgyu bit back his giggle and went back to watching. taehyun sighed thankfully as the scary part passed, relaxing into beomgyu.