②⓪

×3rd person pov×

beomgyu had intended to go back to the cafeteria, desperate to get lost at a random table.

he scanned frantically for a filled table, his eyes finally landing on a table with one empty spot.

he sighed in relief, trying to rid the tears from his eyes before he sat down. walking over to them he gently tapped a boys shoulder.

he had pink hair, his features sharp, but warm and inviting.

"c-can I please sit here? i- please."

beomgyu breathed out, bouncing on his heel as he looked around for a certain black haired male.

"of course! aye, this boy is sitting with us, tell him to leave and you'll regret it."

he called to his friends and beomgyu hurriedly sat down, flipping his hood up and keeping his head low.

"who's he?"

a deeper voice met beomgyus ears and he looked up, his eyes landing on a slim male with green hair.

"oh, im.. im beomgyu. I just need to stay here for a few seconds until lunch is over because im pretty sure someone I hate will beat me up if he finds me."

beomgyu muttered, his words coming out quick as he looked around again. the six boys around him hummed and nodded.

"while, lemme introduce you to everyone, even if you're not staying for long."

the boy with pink hair said and sent beomgyu a warm smile.

"first off, im hwanwoong. this over here is leedo,"

he nodded to the green haired male.

"this is seoho, keonhee, ravn, and xion."

he finished, counting off with his fingers and nodding to each person. beomgyu smiled weakly at each of them before setting his head back down.

"may I ask what happened?"

the boy, seoho, spoke up, his voice smooth and pleasant to listen to. beomgyu sniffled and looked up.

"I.. uh- someone I don't like at all just asked the boy I like to date him... he uh.. he said yeah."

beomgyu muttered, breathing in sharply afterwards. seoho nodded sadly and looked at leedo.

"lee, baby, I think we need to beat someones a$$."

seoho smiled mischievously, wiggling his eyebrows towards leedo. the said boy glanced at beomgyu with his eyebrow risen.

"oh no, no, no." beomgyu blinked, feeling small under the six boys gaze. seoho groaned softly and banged his head on the table.

"come onnn~"

seoho whined, resting his chin on the table and looking up at beomgyu, his eyes wide. beomgyu shook his head no sharply, but the idea was still glued into his mind.

"why do you hate the other boy?"

ravn asked, his head tilted. beomgyu didn't answer, his head low. ravn frowned and looked at hwanwoong.

he motioned towards beomgyu and hwanwoong gasped, understanding. he reached around beomgyus shoulders and pulled him closer.

"it's okay, you can stay with us for as long as you want. if this boy gets in your way leedo and seoho will beat 'em up for you."

hwanwoong whispered in beomgyus ear and the younger nodded, sniffing slightly.

"oh choi beomgyu, where are you~"

beomgyu froze, hwanwoong sending a glance towards seoho, who was looking at leedo.

keonhee and xion just quietly observed, taking it everything in silence, sending each other knowing glances the entire time.

hwanwoong whispered something to leedo and beomgyu took it as his cue to forcefully stand up.

"yeonjun!"

beomgyu raised his voice, storming over to yeonjun, who was smirking. yeonjun bowed upon beomgyus arrival.

"what is your problem?"

beomgyu spat, glaring up at yeonjun. the fox like boy laughed airily and looked around.

"soobin is crying."

yeonjun finally spat, flicking beomgyu away from him so that he stumbled backwards.

beomgyu stopped as the news reached his stressed brain. yeonjun nodded annoyedly and beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"why?"

the younger asked, forcing back the attitude that wanted to swarm his voice. yeonjun got closer to beomgyus face, leaning towards his ear.

"because of you."

yeonjun whispered and leaned away, his eyes landing on six boys who were all sending death glares towards him.

"oh what to we have here? does little beomie have some friends?"

yeonjun boomed, catching the attention of everyone. beomgyu suddenly smirked and stood taller, looking back at the six of them.

more specifically two of them.

leedo and seoho shared a look, then looked towards beomgyu, almost as if asking.

beomgyu shook his head no quickly, but the two didn't miss the wink he sent them.

"yes I did actually. they're pretty great."

beomgyu smiled widely, stepping aside to dramatically to show off them. yeonjun made a scene by placing his hands on his cheeks.

"o.m.g im so scared!"

yeonjun exclaimed, forcing himself to shake unrealistically. beomgyu rolled his eyes at the boy and looked back to the boys.

seoho smirked and he and leedo stood up. hwanwoong was grinning widely, knowing exactly how much the duo worked out together.

yeonjun eyed the two up and down, feeling slightly intimidated, but would never let it show.

"chill, put your muscles away no one wants to see that."

yeonjun laughed airily, but there was slight fear behind his words. beomgyu laughed and looked towards the boy he hated.

"who's scared now?"

beomgyu teased and then suddenly remembered that soobin was crying as they spoke.

he gave yeonjun one last glare before bolting out the cafeteria. yeonjun looked towards the two boys that had stood, narrowing his eyes at them.

seoho stuck his tongue out at him before sitting back down, leedo following with a chuckle.

yeonjun looked around the room at everyone, glaring down anyone that looked at him.

shaking his head, he darted out the room behind beomgyu, out before anyone could stop him.

he caught sight of beomgyus running figure and sped up his steps, wanting to catch him before he reached soobin.

soobin, who wasn't crying, heard the commotion but didn't check, trying to calm down a fuming kai.

"get off me."

kai spat, pushing soobin off him. he rushed out the room, desperate to find his two missing friends.

but to his dismay, when he reached the hallway, the loud footsteps that he had just heard, were no longer there and the hallway was empty.