③②

×3rd person pov×

the two laid there for what seemed like hours, staring up at the darkening sky. they shared small comments and giggles, then it would fall back into silence.

"yeonjun..?"

beomgyu peeped, sitting up and causing yeonjuns arm to fall off him. yeonjun had his eyes closed, but he hummed, acknowledging him.

"I'm.. sorry."

it was beomgyus turn to close his eyes, wanting to avoid yeonjuns gaze. which he did, but not for long as yeonjun sat up. beomgyu slowly opened his eyes, scared that he'd see amusement painted on yeonjuns face, but there was none.

"why? I should be the sorry one."

yeonjun spoke softly, his words billowing around him in a puff of air. beomgyu placed his hand on yeonjuns knee, shaking his head.

"yeonjun, you shouldn't be sorry. sure you beat me up a couple times, but didn't I deserve it? I annoyed and pushed you to it. I shouldn't have done that, and I don't have a reason to despise you as much as I do. yeonjun, I don't hate you. I did a few weeks ago but when I came to your house that morning, I didn't come because of taehyun."

beomgyu kept his eyes down, drawing and plucking from the grass below him. yeonjun just patiently listened, tears threatening to prick his eyes.

"that was just an excuse, I wanted to see you. I realized you aren't as bad as I made you seem. then you... you kissed me. why? why did you think it was a good idea?"

beomgyu asked, finally tearing his eyes away from the pile of grass to make eye contact with yeonjun. he looked deep in thought, his soft lip taken between his teeth.

"I was curious.."

yeonjun began cautiously, almost as if he was questioning himself. beomgyu nodded and went to stand up, but yeonjun stopped him by holding onto his wrist.

"can I try it again?"

yeonjun surprised himself with the words that fell from his mouth, but he couldn't go back now. beomgyus eyes widened and he froze in his half stood stance.

"what?"

beomgyu asked, even though he heard him clearly the first time. yeonjun, in these few seconds, gained confidence and tugged on beomgyus hand.

"let me try it again. it'll be worth it, I promise."

yeonjun whispered, his voice low as he slowly pushed beomgyu back to his original sitting position.

"go for it..." beomgyu breathed out, stilling himself as he hardly spoke. he couldn't take his eyes away from yeonjuns, they held so much confidence and love.

yeonjun blinked lightly, not wanting to miss any emotions on beomgyus face. he slowly moved his hands down to beomgyus waist, letting them rest on his hips.

beomgyu let his hands rest limply in his lap, but his hands itched to do something, so he let them. beomgyu lifted his hands and rested them on yeonjuns cheeks, his thumb grazing over his cheek bone.

yeonjuns eyes flitted down to beomgyus lips, his heart practically stopping in the moment. beomgyu removed his hands from yeonjuns cheeks, to his shoulder. he clasped his hands together behind yeonjuns head, staring deeply into the boys eyes.

"they can call it fate, or maybe destiny.."

yeonjun breathed out, inching his face closer and closer to beomgyus. beomgyu blinked slowly, edging his face closer.

"the only thing on my mind is you and me."

beomgyu dared to say, his eyes traveling down yeonjuns face until they rested on his lips. yeonjun smiled lightly and gave beomgyus hips a slight squeeze.

they leaned closer, until their lips gently brushed against each other. beomgyu inhaled slowly at the feeling, letting his eyes flutter close. yeonjun stared at him for a second longer, not daring to move anymore.

beomgyu reopened his eyes, confused as to why yeonjun hadn't kissed him yet. but as he did, yeonjun pulled away. beomgyu felt empty without the slight touch of yeonjuns lips.

he opened his eyes fully and saw yeonjun, smirking.

beomgyus heart dropped to his stomach and he felt heat rise to his cheeks. yeonjun gazed at him with the smirk still on his lips. beomgyu, out of embarrassment, rolled his eyes and tried to stand up. but failed for the second time.

yeonjun pulled him back down and snatched him close, so that their lips brushed against each other once more.

"just teasing you, little bear."

yeonjun exhaled lightly, winking to beomgyu. the bear like boy had no time to comprehend anything before yeonjun closed his eyes and pressed their lips together fully.

yeonjun tilted his head to the side, allowing the kiss to deepen. their lips moved together, slowly but surely. beomgyus eyes fluttered close and he melted into the kiss, his hands knotting together behind yeonjuns head.

yeonjun slipped his tongue quickly through beomgyus parted lips, exploring without a care. beomgyu sighed at this, tightening his fingers around each other. beomgyu wanted to be closer, presser their bodies together, his beating heart flush against yeonjuns.

click!

yeonjun opened his eyes slightly, thinking he heard a clicking sound, but he saw nothing. thinking nothing of it, he continued to passionately kiss beomgyu.

after a moment, he eventually disconnected himself from beomgyu to regain his air, but quickly reconnected his lips to beomgyus jawline, delivering sweet, small kisses to his skin.

beomgyu subconsciously tilted his head back to give better access, letting yet another sigh leave his mouth. his entire body tingled, warm fuzziness spreading to his heart.

( WE SHINE LIKE ETERNAL SUNSHINE )

his heart was racing uncontrollably, and his hands trembled. it felt as if a thousand butterflies were having a party in his stomach.

"yeonjun.." beomgyu breathed out, unclasping his hands to set them on yeonjuns flushed cheeks. yeonjun pulled his lips away beomgyus jaw, just to meet his lips.

beomgyu had no problem returning his kiss, but he sadly pulled away, his eyes still closed. yeonjun rested his forehead on beomgyus, staring up at him.

beomgyu inhaled deeply, finally tearing his eyes open. he gazed into yeonjuns eyes, which were glazed over with a cloud.

"your chapstick definitely tastes good."

yeonjun chuckled, his eyes turning into small crescents. beomgyu giggled along with him, his heart still trying to calm down.

yeonjun detached his forehead from beomgyus and let his head fall to the side. he gazed at beomgyu, his lips upturned to a smile.

"what?"

beomgyu whined, rubbing his cheeks in a circular motion. yeonjun shook his head and smiled, reaching his hand to grab beomgyus.

"nothing, you're cute when you're flustered."

yeonjun mentioned and beomgyu choked on his spit, covering his face with his hands. yeonjun just watched him, a lovesick smile on his face. beomgyu peeled his hands away and smacked yeonjuns arm.

click!!

click!

click!

beomgyu and yeonjun turned to the sound, their eyes landing on a short male, a camera in his hands. yeonjun quickly identified it as hyunsuk, the boy that made gossip out of anything.

"fuxk."

beomgyu muttered, knowing those clicks were hyunsuk taking pictures of them kissing. yeonjun panicked, standing up.

as he stood up, hyunsuk smirked and took off running, his small tote bag chasing after him. yeonjun yelled a curse word at him, tossing him the middle finger.

"that's not good."

beomgyu mumbled, laying down on the ground, his arms flailed out. yeonjun agreed, sitting beside him.

"I agree, it is not good. who knows what hyunsuk will say.."