②⑥

×3rd person pov×

beomgyu laid in bed, his mind racing. it was morning, but he didn't want to get up. anxiety clung to his heart as he slowly forced himself out of the warm bed.

his legs wobbled under his weight and he frowned. his head spun at the beginning of a headache.

he didn't want to approach yeonjun, fear creeping into his heart. he looked at the window, but it was too far from the ground to jump.

his only choice was to go out the front door, which he really didn't want to do. summoning up the courage, he set his hand on the door handle and turned it.

when he opened it, he screeched upon seeing yeonjun right there. yeonjuns eyes widened in surprise and he instinctively  reached out to catch beomgyu from falling.

"oh, um.. hi?"

beomgyu spoke, embarrassment swarming him. yeonjun smiled slightly at the shy boy, instantly scolding himself.

I hate him.

yeonjun reminded himself, but he couldn't help but steal glances at beomgyu. the said boy suddenly shivered, wrapping his arms around himself in attempt to warm himself.

"are you cold?"

yeonjun asked, but realized that was stupid as beomgyu couldn't stop shivering. yeonjun quickly got awkward, not knowing what to do.

"umm.. d-did you sleep well?"

yeonjun internally smacked his face at the stupid question that escaped his lips before he could stop it.

"mhm.."

beomgyu mumbled, staring at the ground while his ears burned. his hands trembled with now cold his was. yeonjun eyed his hands and frowned.

"are you.. are you okay?"

yeonjun asked, rubbing the back of his neck. beomgyu shrugged, finally breaking his eye contact with the ground to look at yeonjun.

when he did, yeonjuns eyes flicked down to beomgyus nose, and he instantly grabbed his wrist, leading him into the bathroom.

beomgyu was too weak to argue, letting him drag him. yeonjun quickly made beomgyu sit on the sink, suddenly awkwardly stopping.

beomgyu watched as yeonjun had a silent fight in his head until yeonjun gently lifted beomgyus head up with his finger.

he excused himself swiftly before turning around and reaching into a closet. he pulled out a wash cloth and wetted it.

beomgyu then understood what was happening when yeonjun gently beckoned him to sit on the ground.

to which beomgyu did, he sat criss crossed on the ground, patiently waiting as yeonjun crouched down in front of him.

yeonjuns hands hovered in front of beomgyus face, but he shook his head and carefully lifted the youngers head.

beomgyu made the mistake of looking into yeonjuns eyes. he was so focused, his bottom lip lightly tucked into his mouth.

yeonjun was lightly swiping and dabbing the washcloth around beomgyus nose, making sure he got all the blood.

"beomgyu.. are you actually okay? not like I care or anything.."

yeonjun looked at beomgyu, to which beomgyu instantly looked away, not wanting the older to know he had been staring at him.

"I just don't want my toy to get hurt.. then who'll I tease and beat up?"